Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money (56438 Views)

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Lexicent(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2022
And you want us to believe you or what?
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Obeysco: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2022
The question we should ask is what was the source of his income then... Yahoo yahoo or 419 business
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by etrouble: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
If you like fly private jet at 13, Na for your pocket

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.
his stupid and foolish supporters can wail from now till tomorow , we don't care

Well your 5% votes is inconsequential, we proved that to you in two consecutive elections.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by SlavaUkraini: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Olayetan:
You drove Lamborghini as valet or what?

LoL.... cheesy

Either as a valet or he and his cultist gang stole it .
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by bewla(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2022
Iyasaburi:

NEVER PUT YOUR FAITH IN MAN
Mo respect e

True talk
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by olamilekan1715(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST
no be lie small halaji be4 u enter politics we sabi u even though na richalist vs yahoo but u get d money mad
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by LyfeJennings(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Jemex003:

Wahala ni wo ati Awon ebi ko rayin si, if you’ve someone like him in your family you won’t be here making stupid noise. All your make are there praying and working for blessing you’re on Nairaland doing Vigilante. Idiot omo irankiran.

Smh!
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by IbadeHQ: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Sheuns:
You failed to tell us why you are into politics.

Read what he said again.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by VEHINTOLAR: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
If you like fly private jet at 13, Na for your pocket

Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.
his stupid and foolish supporters can wail from now till tomorow , we don't care

Mtchew,mumu so it's your OBItuary Pandora that will be president of Nigeria,right ? Ode,your day of gnashing of the teeth and sorrow;that day of "biaFLA or death"as usual,is just by the corner ! No Igbo will ever rule this obodo naija,know this and have peace ! Crazy people,they hate Tinubu and all Yoruba at large but they (yeebos) won't stop arriving in their large numbers in Yoruba land as if some demons are chasing them away from that their tiny,erosion ravaged land of criminals !
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Kog45(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Some are just stupid,so drove Lamborghini is now yardstick for good governance.Awon idiot.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by emilo2bad: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Tinubu urchins on this forum are not more than 10.

If you notice, it's the same monikers over and over again. They eat, shit and sleep on Nairaland trying to book spaces to campaign against Obi, they don't even care about Atiku anymore.

The plan is to make Obi's campaign an ethnic battle: Igbo vs Yoruba.

Resist them as much as you can.

A word is enough for the wise.
IPOB man we are many not like the jobless Pandora supporters. so Nigeria is no longer a Zoo
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by snoopz: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2022
See the untrained bastard that got into pwer through sdp but is. Now campaigning for APC undecided
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by travismacoy: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2022
All these yahoo boys will come and be lying
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Safyqueen: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Femi8586:

Maybe you should tell that to Christians in Southern Kaduna being governed by terrorist islamist governor and his vice.

The truth is, it is more peaceful if Christian-christian ticket is elected than when muslim-muslim ticket is elected.

Compare Osun to Kaduna state in terms of peace and security, you have your answer

I still tell you to cure yourself of islamaphobia.
Kaduna has been with the menace even before 1999. Whether christain-christain ticket, kaduna will still be hot. Before this El-Rufai second term , it has been mixed ticket in kaduna but doesn't solve anything.
Be wise please.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Femi8586(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Safyqueen:

I still tell you to cure yourself of islamaphobia.
Kaduna has been with the menace even before 1999. Whether christain-christain ticket, kaduna will still be hot. Before this El-Rufai second term , it has been mixed ticket in kaduna but doesn't solve anything.
Be wise please.

No. You should be the one to wise up and stop being foolish unnecessarily..

Compare the Kaduna of then to the Kaduna of now under two terrorist apologists of same faith. You have your answer..

Muslims are either terrorist in action or at heart. You belong to the latter. Whether you believe it or not.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by VirileNelly2420: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2022
Sheuns:
You failed to tell us why you are into politics.
He already said he joined to serve d people.

But I think he should've told us how he managed to own a Lambo at just 18
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Safyqueen: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Femi8586:

No. You should be the one to wise up and stop being foolish unnecessarily..

Compare the Kaduna of then to the Kaduna of now under two terrorist apologists of same faith. You have your answer..

Muslims are either terrorist in action or at heart. You belong to the latter. Whether you believe it or not.

In summary, a Muslim is a terrorist while a Christian is not if I understand you well.

If your assertion is as above, then you are a terrorist as well.

Cure yourself of islamaphobic tendencies please.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Femi8586(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Safyqueen:

In summary, a Muslim is a terrorist while a Christian is not if I understand you well.

If your assertion is as above, then you are a terrorist as well.

Cure yourself of islamaphobic tendencies please.

Good, you understood me. Christians don't force religion or kill for their God, muslims does.

Now bleep off.
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by clockwisereport: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
ovieigho:

Person like me will not take you serious until u used your real moniker..
Let’s see how you talk to people , your life style on NL

Don’t open a new moniker and start seeking for compassion

That guy is a scammer. His name is Anthony Okeke. He has been busted on several occasions. Please, avoid him
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Angela35(f): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
ovieigho:

Person like me will not take you serious until u used your real moniker..
Let’s see how you talk to people , your life style on NL

Don’t open a new moniker and start seeking for compassion
please don't mind that man that saying am not real he is the reason why all my account in this app is banned. If I post my plight he will report it and they will banned me. He even accuse me of being some one that I don't know
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by mikool007(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
You have passion for development and you're supporting Tinubu it's like the devil saying he loves to win souls for Christ
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Angela35(f): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
AdeWire001:

2k sent
sorry sir, but I didn't receive it sir. Av gone to check my account but there is nothing there sir. Please check
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Wwwq: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Clueless opportunist
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Savagr(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
olamilekan1715:
no be lie small halaji be4 u enter politics we sabi u even though na richalist vs yahoo but u get d money mad
so he's a fraudster
Tell me more
Re: Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money by Eboski(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Angela35:
please don't mind that man that saying am not real he is the reason why all my account in this app is banned. If I post my plight he will report it and they will banned me. He even accuse me of being some one that I don't know

If you are genuine use your real account name , stop opening account, God forbid I needed help here , Nairalanders will gladly assist me, because I will genuinely use my account to ask for Favour , which I know God will not let such to happen, because I prayed to God to make me a giver than a receiver….

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria 'sends' Warship To The Gambia,Jhammeh Declares 90-day State Of Emergency / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.