Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Kissing No Bad Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing No Bad Boy (229 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kissing No Bad Boy by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
The lights flashed around me as I blinked into the dancing crowd. Adriana had just left me to have some time alone with her boyfriend. God knows what's they're doing. But whatever it is, I trust my best friend to stay safe. A sigh of relief filled my head. Yeah I was alone at this party but at least Adriana wouldn't be nagging me to try to find a cute boyfriend. I mean I've had a few, but they never seemed to last for over a month. Each one would end with, "I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me."
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it really was me.
I don't know if I have commitment issues, if I just don't like forcing a relationship, or I haven't found the right person. I hate watching those romantic comedies where the boy falls in love with a girl who is out of his league or vice versa. I don't like dancing alone with weirdos I don't know surrounding me so I head to the side to get a drink. It's only a couple of weeks into the school year but yes, I
need a drink right now.
I am currently in the first of many parties that are hosted every year at the popular guys houses. The entire population of students at Woodland High School came to every single one of them so they're always crowded. From the nerds to the jocks, everyone is welcome.
As I head across the room, I see Ally. Ugh that two faced devil. I've been in her classes since the 3rd grade and she is the worst person to work with. She's the kind of person to do none of the work in a project and make out with some jock in the back of the classroom. I think she is secretly planning to drop out of high school. Nonetheless, I simply plaster a fake smile to my face a calmly walk by.
I sit down at the bar and decide I shouldn't drink, in case I need to drive Adriana and her boyfriend home. I sip on my sprite as I contemplate the dullness of school. Ugh, I should be the one getting high while Adriana watches out for me... Readmore

(1) (Reply)

Https://www./bmw-championship-2022-live-4k-sports-tv-today/ / Contemplating Suicide / Please I Need A USA Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.