Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! (2403 Views)

What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? / Breaking News!!!! See Who The Ijaw People Truly Are!!! / How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Penguin2: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

I am not talking of Egbema of Imo and Rivers so be guided.

Which Egbema again?
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Ofodirinwa: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

I am not talking of Egbema of Imo and Rivers so be guided.

lol what of the Egbema of Tokyo. Show us the other Egbema speaking Ijaw. Hurry before I search myself
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Nikkitaboy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
I don't know why people are making a fuss out of this post

the only ijaw people there are kalabari and okrika, nembe but they've got alot of igbo influence
there's egbema in delta(ijaw) and the egbema in rivers/imo(igbo)

the ogbia are edoid tribe
andonni are ibiboid group not to be mistaken with Ndoni(an igbo subgroup in rivers state)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Happened When Kwankwaso Supporters Clashed With Obidient Fans In Jos / BREAKING BAD NEWS: What Tinubuadvocate Did Yesterday / Profile Of Dr Ibrahim Salau, Minister Of Aviation Nominated By President Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.