Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! (2413 Views)

What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? / Breaking News!!!! See Who The Ijaw People Truly Are!!! / How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

LOL

'Nembe'

My clan wear that cap too.
We sold these things to you guys in exchange for Igbo slaves.
Reason Asari Dokubo say Igbos are Ijaw slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Reason Asari Dokubo day Igbos are Ijaw slaves.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Ofodirinwa: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

The population of the whole Itsekiri is not up to half of Egbema but Itsekiri say they are an ethnic group or tribe while Egbema say they are a clan under Ijaw tribe.

lol

this Egbema?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

lol

this Egbema?
No not that Egbema.
The Ijaw Egbema is balkanized into Delta/ Edo.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Ofodirinwa: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
'Ijaw' Egbema:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKQLaSTQjd0

Igbo Orlu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln9ztCgLi5I

Bros, I am not talking of Imo/Rivers Egbema those ones have lost their Ijaw language to Igbo im talking of Delta/Edo Egbema.

Egbema is the single largest Ijaw Clan out of the 86 Egbema have over 350 villages and settlements under it.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by aribisala0(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Reason Asari Dokubo say Igbos are Ijaw slaves.
lol
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Bros, I am not talking of Imo/Rivers Egbema those ones have lost their Ijaw language to Igbo im talking of Delta/Edo Egbema.

Egbema is the single largest Ijaw Clan out of the 86 Egbema have over 350 villages and settlements under it.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by EmmaJnr1: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

LOL

'Nembe'

bro leave that fool. He is doing the work of his paid masters the northern terrorist leaders. they paid them to be posting this rubbish about ijaw thats not up to 1 million people. their aim is to say igboland and Igbo people are Ijaw just to divide the Igbos and say Igboland is landlocked. it is a well planned post. they are about 3 here doing that and they have up to 5 username each. One calls himself general ditari. They are politically sponsored. I have not been replying them since I just allow them to keep wasting their time. Igbos know theirselves and know where igboland starts and ends. We also know where Biafra land starts and ends and referendum would be offered to those who wants to join Biafra. Nobody would be forced to join Biafra just as Nnamdi Kanu clearly stated

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
bro leave that fool. He is doing the work of his paid masters the northern terrorist leaders. they paid them to be posting this rubbish about ijaw thats not up to 1 million people. their aim is to say igboland and Igbo people are Ijaw just to divide the Igbos. They are politically sponsored. I have not been replying them since I just allow them to keep wasting their time.

That means Igbos are not upto 1 million people because Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.

7th class citizens that can never be President.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by EmmaJnr1: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

That means Igbos are not upto 1 million people because Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.

7th class citizens that can never be President.
foollani terrorist
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
foollani terrorist
7th class citizens that can never rule Nigeria ��.

We Ijaws pass una.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Ofodirinwa: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

No not that Egbema.

Ok, write something in the language of the Egbema people and I will find a video on an Egbema native speaking their language. We will see if they are speaking lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Ofodirinwa: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
bro leave that fool. He is doing the work of his paid masters the northern terrorist leaders. they paid them to be posting this rubbish about ijaw thats not up to 1 million people. their aim is to say igboland and Igbo people are Ijaw just to divide the Igbos and say Igboland is landlocked. it is a well planned post. they are about 3 here doing that and they have up to 5 username each. One calls himself general ditari. They are politically sponsored. I have not been replying them since I just allow them to keep wasting their time. Igbos know theirselves and know where igboland starts and ends. We also know where Biafra land starts and ends and referendum would be offered to those who wants to join Biafra. Nobody would be forced to join Biafra just as Nnamdi Kanu clearly stated

I looked at a map of Bayelsa and I studied LG to LG. Do you know that Ijaw is a minority in that same Bayelsa? lol
Yenegoa is not even Ijaw. I don't know what that small ethnic group insists on being so loud on here. Ikwerre is larger than them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Ok, write something in the language of the Egbema people and I will find a video on an Egbema native speaking their language. We will see if they are speaking lol

Egbema Clan speak what Tompolo Gbaramatu Clan speak.
The two clans share boundaries with each other.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Ofodirinwa: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

The largest Ijaw clan is a group of Igbos that were divided in half by an artificial map made by Abacha?

LOL nna have some pride in your self. So the main the main Ijaw are Igbos from Imo State?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

I looked at a map of Bayelsa and I studied LG to LG. Do you know that Ijaw is a minority in that same Bayelsa? lol
Yenegoa is not even Ijaw. I don't know what that small ethnic group insists on being so loud on here. Ikwerre is larger than them

Mumu.
Bayelsa is homogennous Ijaw State having different Ijaw clans.

Igbos can never rule Nigeria ��.

7th class citizens cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by EmmaJnr1: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

No not that Egbema.
comon shut up your dirty mouth foollani fool. u don see pics with evidence u no know what to talk again. no o its egbema from kanu state that you wanted to say. bastard terrorist. just tell the foollani terrorist leaders sponsoring you guys that their plans against biafrans has failed and will continue to fail. Stop wasting your time capital MUMU

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Ofodirinwa: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Egbema Clan speak what Tompolo Gbaramatu Clan speak.
The two clans share boundaries with each other.

It is your language abi? Speak it LOL Type something in the Ijaw that Egbema people speak. If you tell me to say something in the language of Enugu people, I can say "Ndewo nwanne, ke ka i ne me na ubochi taa?" because we speak the same language. And Enugu person will read this and know what I'm saying. You can google it and it will confirm.

Say something that Tompolo will understand since he is Igbo Egbema-Ijaw lol

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Ofodirinwa: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Mumu.
Bayelsa is homogennous Ijaw State having different Ijaw clans.

Igbos can never rule Nigeria ��.

7th class citizens cheesy

What language do they speak in Yenegoa? lol
Bro we all have Google, it's just that nobody was thinking about Ijaw until you decided to make your 13th nairaland account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

The largest Ijaw clan is a group of Igbos that were divided in half by an artificial map made by Abacha?

LOL nna have some pride in your self. So the main the main Ijaw are Igbos from Imo State?

Egbema in Imo/Rivers have 13 villages and settlements 3 in Rivers and 10 in Imo making 13.

Egbema in Edo/Delta have over 350 villages and settlements Egbema of Edo/Delta even went as far as bordering Arogbo Ijaw of Ondo.
So where b d half?
Dummy.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Egbema in Imo/Rivers have 13 villages and settlements 3 in Rivers and 10 in Imo making 13.

Egbema in Edo/Delta have over 350 villages and settlements Egbema of Edo/Delta even went as far as bordering Arogbo Ijaw of Ondo.
So where b d half?
Dummy.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

What language do they speak in Yenegoa? lol
Bro we all have Google, it's just that nobody was thinking about Ijaw until you decided to make your 13th nairaland account

7th class citizens that can never rule Nigeria �� they speak their dialect of Ijaw and you can also say that all Ijaw accounts on Nairaland belong to one person.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by EmmaJnr1: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

bro u see those guys always posting things about ijaw here, they are sponsored to post those rubbish o by the northern foollani leaders. its a divide and rule strategy but the strategy node work sef lols. We biafrans know ourselves lols...see them even saying calabar tribe is Ijaw lols. calabar thats 5 times more than the population of ijaw people...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by henryobinna(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
aribisala0:
There is nothing like that
Educate yourself and desist from unprofitable hubris and obstinacy
Why are you wasting your time on someone who's aggressively rejecting education?
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by aribisala0(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
henryobinna:
Why are you wasting your time on someone who's aggressively rejecting education?
You are right but others will read too . We are still reading 1000 year old books grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by westlius(m): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Proudly Kalabari
Proudly Ijaw
God bless d Ijaw nation

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Ofodirinwa: 12:59am On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

7th class citizens that can never rule Nigeria �� they speak their dialect of Ijaw and you can also say that all Ijaw accounts on Nairaland belong to one person.

Show me the dialect. Post a video. Type something

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2022
EmmaJnr1:

Continue to deceive yourself.
Landlocked Biafra.
Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.
Ijaw Republic give you sleepless nights.
7th class citizens.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Penguin2: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2022
GreatBoss:

There are millions of people in each Ijaw clan.
Only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements.
Akassa clan have 150.

Egbema is not Ijaw. Be guided.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:

Egbema is not Ijaw. Be guided.

I am not talking of Egbema of Imo and Rivers so be guided.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by nsiba: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2022
aribisala0:

The reason I quoted you is because you brought Yoruba into and tried to draw parallels.
Keep Yoruba out of it

I am not an expect on Ijaw affairs and I am not interested in your family story

Just simple definitions of some words

A clan is a very small group of related families like the Ibru family or the Williams family of Lagos
A million people cannot be a clan

It seems your parent never took your down to the village to understand your root

Man-Family-Çlan-Tribe-Ethnic group( if it is multiethnic)

How do you think Somalis Chinese function?
Even the Scottish Welsh Irish are all clans that formed a common front
Clan can be more than A million

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives Abia State / Peter Obi: Event Tickets Sold Out At The Chatham House / The Secret Plan Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.