Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive (80899 Views)

Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / Do Hausa Girls Have High Sex Drive? / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by ipobarecriminals: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Lexusgs430: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Pussyassasin:
Can't see myself spending the rest of my life with a woman with low sex drive.

Nah you go tire ........ When life expenses catches up with you ......... Sex would be the last thing on your mind ......... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by debbydams(f): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

If he's a good pounder, you'll always look forward to having it every day.
hum mm..there will be a time someone will get tired
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Okobola146:
one gini?if na joke make you stop am o. I no dey do pass one minute, the moment the cap of my prick don enter, I don come be dat, I no fit kill myself because of sex.
sir I just wanted to be cleared. How long have you been experiencing this?? Thank you for your response

3 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by braine(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Petyprincess:
Nigerian men need to learn how to be romantic to their wives, most of them just want to pound their wife like a mortal, they have forgotten women body works different.

If you want your wife to always in the mood, please her take her out, surprise her with gifts, buy her flowers, cook her favorite meal and lastly stop pounding your wives like they are the cause of Nigeria problems.

This is why side chics are very important in the scheme of things. One woman usually cannot withstand it.

5 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Freelane33(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Petyprincess:
Nigerian men need to learn how to be romantic to their wives, most of them just want to pound their wife like a mortal, they have forgotten women body works different.

If you want your wife to always in the mood, please her take her out, surprise her with gifts, buy her flowers, cook her favorite meal and lastly stop pounding your wives like they are the cause of Nigeria problems.
Taker

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Eriokanmi: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nairaland members no dey take something like this play .see as this thread full shocked

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by OkoYibo: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lol. All those Igbo girls with hairy yam legs, na Mikano them be. Them no dey taya.

4 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Okobola146: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Grgton:
sir I just wanted to be cleared. How long have you been experiencing this?? Thank you for your response
experiencing what? I tell you sey I no well ni abi my babes complain to you? No go kill yourself because of sex o. No matter what you say, you can satisfy a woman wey get the mind to cheat on you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by OkoYibo: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Petyprincess:

If you want your wife to always in the mood, please her take her out, surprise her with gifts, buy her flowers, cook her favorite meal and lastly stop pounding your wives like they are the cause of Nigeria problems .

And what does she offer in exchange? Just open her legs.

Unintelligent posts like this are an insult to women. They reduce women to commodious items.
This is what poverty does. It makes you expect from men what your father couldn't give your mom.

8 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by maasoap(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Petyprincess:

grin grin grin
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by AngelicBeing: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Una no dey taya for sex and sexual related issues, like seriously, there is hunger in Nigeria and people are talking about sex, sex and sex, Nigerians, make una leave sex matter for now, take stones, March to Abuja and stone Buhari and National Assembly Members out of power., almost every day, na sex, sex and sexual related issues on nairaland.com, sex na food, Like seriously sad. sad

cc: descarado

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by OkoYibo: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Okobola146:
one gini?if na joke make you stop am o. I no dey do pass one minute, the moment the cap of my prick don enter, I don come be dat, I no fit kill myself because of sex.

Stop sugar for a week. Eat bitter kola, tiger nut and honey.
Eat bananas, watermelon, yoghurt and milk.
Helps to fix a lot of things.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by maasoap(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Okobola146:
experiencing what? I tell you sey I no well ni abi my babes complain to you? No go kill yourself because of sex o. No matter what you say, you can satisfy a woman wey get the mind to cheat on you

You made it sounded like you have problem
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Panda7(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Okobola146:
so sex sabi ethnicity abi?
it is called intricate, u do not expect me to go and marry a yoruba woman wen i am not yoruba, outside sex there are many other characters that keeps a marriage including bonding and cleanliness and there are not every tribe that matches the characters of your tribe including family so instead of criticism you marry from your tribe or race
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Olayetan(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
It was interesting from the beginning but when I skipped to see the length of what I was reading, I lost interest....

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by BePrepared: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
H0didon:
That's why it is always good to test your product before purchasing grin.

In all things,discipline is also a major factor as well cos a certain point will reach where one would wanna taste another food cool.

As our Ancestors would say "A wise person always test run and check for the perfect size before making any purchase at the boutique".

Only low value things are tested, lol groundnut, palm wine etc you don't test champagne, or iPhone 14 before buying they are yours only after you have paid.

Quality girls are not tested, they are yours only after you pay bride price.

Nigerian girls are quality girls... all of them...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
debbydams:
hum mm..there will be a time someone will get tired

Shouldn't be world war 2 rather gently.

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Techsmartng: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
Well sex is a big deal in relationships. But at the same time do wetin you fit do. Nor go die on top woman o!

Anyways, I've got this brand new unused Vivo Y21 4/64gb at a negotiable price of 75k.

Location is Lagos. Nationwide Delivery available
Call/WhatsApp 09030539593

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Okobola146: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Stop sugar for a week. Eat bitter kola, tiger nut and honey.
Eat bananas, watermelon, yoghurt and milk.
Helps to fix a lot of things.
I no want, I like it like that

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Okobola146: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
maasoap:

You made it sounded like you have problem
I like my problem like that

1 Like

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by kayperry: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
cococandy:
Wait until she sexually peaks in her 40s, then come back and tell us about her low sex drive again. lipsrsealed

Since when did women libido increase with time, you forget the lesser the secretion the vulva makes the less a woman's libido, from 40 every high score in a woman starts dropping

Most ladies in there 40's are consider sexually attractive and the implication is sex starved ... don't mistake a sex starved woman for a woman with high libido,

3 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by geewean(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Do you know how we pound ourselves the get money to satisfy your thirst for iphone 14? Do you think at work or market place our boss or customer pamper us or massage us or even buy flowers for us? Most of us take insults from people so that wifey will not go hungry.

Now my turn to have some sort of compensation for taking shit for us by pounding that sweet honey pot you now say you won' too I will be dramatic with my money too.

The equation has to be balanced.The gender equality thing sef na scam.You want to be at the front seat in Shoprite but on bed you want to be at the burnet.kolewerk!

Petyprincess:

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by dododawa1: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Why sex topic always
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by dododawa1: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bad news, sex and crime are TOPIC of nowadays
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by ahamonyeka(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
H0didon:
That's why it is always good to test your product before purchasing grin.

In all things,discipline is also a major factor as well cos a certain point will reach where one would wanna taste another food cool.
bro,where do you want to start?

As our Ancestors would say "A wise person always test run and check for the perfect size before making any purchase at the boutique".
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
TestingNV:

I heard that that's when they're most active
scientifically proven

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by cococandy(f): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
kayperry:

Since when did women libido increase with time, you forget the lesser the secretion the vulva makes the less a woman's libido, from 40 every high score in a woman starts dropping

Most ladies in there 40's are consider sexually attractive and the implication is sex starved ... don't mistake a sex starved woman for a woman with high libido,
I’d tell you to go ask someone close to you but I’d rather not involve them.

2 Likes

Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by Crafteck1: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
The spouse must be woman, as economy hard reach, which man fit get high drive... When bill high like mad
Re: Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive by kayperry: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
cococandy:
I’d tell you to go ask someone close to you but I’d rather not involve them.

Do i really need to go ask before i can understand the "phases of a woman's body" ...

what i expected you to do is challenge the "laws i stated" ... @ 40 does a woman secretion increases or reduces

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.