Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal (39287 Views)

Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate / Osun Election Tribunal Admitted That Ademola Adeleke Forged His Certificate / Osun Election: Remain Calm, We Are Studying Outcome – Oyetola Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Awoo88: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Exercise in futility.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by SALLAM2022: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Mr former governor (in advance), we want him like dat and Oyetola should not bring supreme governor to my state. It happened in a particular state oo. Werey ni gbogbo yin, eti lule!!

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by majamajic(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2022
NIGERIA politicians are all shameless

The way things is in Nigeria now , him think people can take court governors again over their mandates ? Let him try it
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by LilPeezy(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2022
9jahotblog:
What majority of APC members and their Party agents at the Unit level don't know according to the newly amended electoral law 2022 is that:

Any result signed and uploaded to the INEC Server in presence of Party agent, and later challenge at Tribunal for mis-conduct, such Party agent shall be Sentence to Jail of 3 - 5years with no fine options.

With this, my questions are:

1. Is Governor Oyetola want to send some of his Party members who serve as Party agent for his election to Jail or he don't know what electoral law says on it?

2. Does there Party agent knows that they are represeting there the image of there Party and there Party Candidate at there various Unit?

This Petition is already died before the arrival.
Mad English
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Bring out the proof to the Tribunal
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Redman44(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2022
If you are in Nasarawa State, please join the 1 Million Man March for Labour Party and Peter Obi. It is happening this morning. It is happening in Lafia, the state's capital. Join from any Road, Junction or Street where you are living or doing business. Cheers.

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Zorn: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2022
uthlaw:
Watin concern you if he forge certificate!
Lmao. Buhari is still Nigerian president

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by dchamp234(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Nigerians na wa! Just to congratulations to Adeleke, he is rushing to Court
That's why Goodluck Jonathan will forever be the best and humble politician in Nigerian history..
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by dchamp234(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2022
That's why Goodluck Jonathan will forever be the best and humble politician in African history.. No politician has ever accepted defeat in Africa...
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Eriokanmi: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Was that why he defeated you? Adeleke wouldn't be so stupid to do that, considering the implications
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Eriokanmi: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Minjim:
BEveryone is aware Adeleke forged certificate. I remembered when someone sat for him in a WEAC exam and they were caught then
Let's see where this will take us?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/police-declare-adeleke-pdp-candidate-wanted-for-exam-malpractice/amp/
Fake.

And waec still issued him a result abi?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by georgeakins: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Adeleke does not look like someone who can pass any exam, be it SSCE or JSSCE.

In view of this, I stand with Governor Oyetola.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by 9jahotblog: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Eh please calm down and read.
Nowhere was it stated by the court that his certificate is not forged. If such pronouncement is missing then I will be less pompous if I am in your shoes here sounding like the Judge.
I am aware that he has a forgery case but I will be disappointed if it is that same controversial certificate he submitted again.
Read the court judgement slowly and go read that of Bayelsa. Sen. Adeleke may be in trouble actually.
read the link of the newspaper I posted on the thread and stop running from one thread to another to blow your lies and propaganda. From high court of justice to tribunal to appeal court and to the Supreme Court have struck out the case of alleged certificate forgery. Maybe you should take him to basketball court. Both the clueless party destroyer Oyetola, Tinubu is a goner. Infact Tinubu defeat will be massive in February 25th,2023 poll cos’ we are fully ready and prepared to end APC in Nigeria. The APC defeat will start from Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by yugeelaz: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2022
uthlaw:

Lolzzx
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Eriokanmi: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Godfullsam:

Eyah, I can understand your feelings bro.
You always wish you are a yoruba. But unfortunately you are not...

Maybe you will be lucky in your next life.
Oodę pa ęnu ę mo shocked.

Se dandan nii? Don't ever think anyone who doesn't support your mentor is ipob. We are not voting tinubu, not even in Lagos. Know that and know peace. We're yearning for a progressive and detribalised Nigeria. We're not bigots. It's time for old politicians to be put to rest.

Hope you can rest now.

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by obi58: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Oyetolas defence doesn't hold water for the following reasons:

1. EVen if Adeleke is disqualified, INEC will still give the certificate of return to the second person in the PDP primaries so Oyetola still loses. Though the case of certificate forgery has already been thrashed out in court prior to now.

2. Even if 10 local governments have irregularies INEC would at worst conduct rerun in those areas and not just disqualify the votes
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Realists(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2022
uthlaw:

Education is lost in Nigeria!!!
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by 9jahotblog: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Eh please calm down and read.
Nowhere was it stated by the court that his certificate is not forged. If such pronouncement is missing then I will be less pompous if I am in your shoes here sounding like the Judge.
I am aware that he has a forgery case but I will be disappointed if it is that same controversial certificate he submitted again.
Read the court judgement slowly and go read that of Bayelsa. Sen. Adeleke may be in trouble actually.
check my signature for free stuffs!
you are still novice with your display of ignorance. Bayelsa case is of names issues of the APC deputy governorship case. Go and google it and the feed your self with the truths and not lies and propaganda you displayed here
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Nukilia: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2022
PenSniper:

You support Obi ? Are you not informed ? Obi will give the Ibo powers over you in your land. He plans to change state of origin clause to change of birth or residence in order to give Ibo and Fulani rights over other peoples' land whilst they'll refuse selling their own lands to you. He will repeat what Ironsi did and more. Better get well informed.

Another propaganda

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by vicdom(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2022
fergie001:

This will also be thrown out on technical grounds. It is a pre-election matter that should have emanated before the election.
The case is supposed to be handled by the FHC and not a tribunal.
A tribunal is a Special Court that only looks at what happened on the day of election to the declaration of results. Anything before or after is not within its jurisdiction.
This lacks merit and will be dismissed for sure.

749 PUs he spoke about will be reviewed, but Oyetola has a bad case here....
Exactly!! It's a pre electoral matter. I wonder how lawyers even think. By its name, electoral tribunal is unique for adjudicating electoral cases in its uniqueness and not a pre or post electoral matters. So lawyers are brazenly stupid, to say the least.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Oyetola just accept and handover to Adeleke. APC ti lule all over imole ti de

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Izongdave(m): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2022
Let's watch and see if the Supreme court can also gift a Governor to Oshun people
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Nukilia: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Oodę pa ęnu ę mo shocked.

Se dandan nii? Don't ever think anyone who doesn't support your mentor is ipob. We are not voting tinubu, not even in Lagos. Know that and know peace. We're yearning for a progressive and deteibalised Nigeria. We're not bigots. It's time for old politicians to be put to rest.

Hope you can rest now.

May your days be long...

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by kingyakos: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2022
PenSniper:

You support Obi ? Are you not informed ? Obi will give the Ibo powers over you in your land. He plans to change state of origin clause to change of birth or residence in order to give Ibo and Fulani rights over other peoples' land whilst they'll refuse selling their own lands to you. He will repeat what Ironsi did and more. Better get well informed.

Drink sniper and die, I go pay

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Eriokanmi: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2022
obi58:
Oyetolas defence doesn't hold water for the following reasons:

1. EVen if Adeleke is disqualified, INEC will still give the certificate of return to the second person in the PDP primaries so Oyetola still loses. Though the case of certificate forgery has already been thrashed out in court prior to now.

2. Even if 10 local governments have irregularies INEC would at worst conduct rerun in those areas and not just disqualify the votes
Don't mind him. Election rigging and ballot paper snatching with burning of collation centres when election isn't in their favour had died a natural death. Did you read anything like it in the crap he put up against Adeleke? That used to be their claims in the past to upturn the will of the people. Awon eni iya, adaluru.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by fergie001: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2022
vicdom:

Exactly!! It's a pre electoral matter. I wonder how lawyers even think. By its name, electoral tribunal is unique for adjudicating electoral cases in its uniqueness and not a pre or post electoral matters. So lawyers are brazenly stupid, to say the least.
They are not stupid, man must wack.
If they don't give him hope, how will they feed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Doyou2019: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2022
fergie001:

This will also be thrown out on technical grounds. It is a pre-election matter that should have emanated before the election.
The case is supposed to be handled by the FHC and not a tribunal.
A tribunal is a Special Court that only looks at what happened on the day of election to the declaration of results. Anything before or after is not within its jurisdiction.
This lacks merit and will be dismissed for sure.

749 PUs he spoke about will be reviewed, but Oyetola has a bad case here....

Thank you for the clarity you've brought to this issue. Some APC agents on here think they can muddle up issues for us, as though the 5-minute joy derived from their delusions could change anything..

Technicality my ass. Awon oniranu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by fembaz82: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2022
lool I have said it Osun people are the real losers here. Those lawyers will drag the case just to make more money
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by kingyakos: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2022
PenSniper:

E go soon clear u

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Kobicove(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Why do these politicians find it so hard to accept defeat?! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom / #$2.1bnArmsDeal: Ex-Airforce Chief Returns N66Million / Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.