Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal (39291 Views)

Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate / Osun Election Tribunal Admitted That Ademola Adeleke Forged His Certificate / Osun Election: Remain Calm, We Are Studying Outcome – Oyetola Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by FreeStuffsNG: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Corto:

Dancing Jackson alias F9 Parallel grin

B.Sc Criminology, M.Sc International Man
cheesy
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by wolebest: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Oyetola's petition at the election tribunal is Dead on Arrival.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by FreeStuffsNG: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
georgeakins:
Adeleke does not look like someone who can pass any exam, be it SSCE or JSSCE.

In view of this, I stand with Governor Oyetola.
grin
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by rolams(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:

Before those results are posted,accreditation figures are sent to inec server

Has INEC informed the parties about any over voting? No
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by rolams(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:

In the unit I worked in ekiti,the votes was higher than accredited numbers if not that I insisted on reconciling everything

Was BVAS used? In this case, the issue must arise from the use of incidence form.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by rolams(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:

Technology doesnt eliminate fraud,it only makes it harder to do

Not in this case my brother. Look at the areas I mentioned. We are talking about over voting here. The irregularity I think that they could adopt is a case of voter using another person's PVC to vote or a voter with multiple PVC.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by godwon01(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Is it by force he has to rule on people that doesn't like him. He is a nuisance and desperate in all ramifications. He need to thank his luck in the last four years. He was not suppose to be there in the first place but the power on top manipulated the result for him. He need to congratulate Adeleke and move on with his stupid life. He need to leave the Osun people alone with their choice.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
If ur drugiee... or oyetola... abi wetin u call ur name...

If tinubu... can provide pry school and second cert.. and his real age to the world...then u have a case if your god father cant provide that..

*uck off... Dude... Youths.... be aware ooo

Useless apc... their presidential cant even provide or even the us his school cert..

And this roasted goat has mouth to talk.. Some people are really shameless....!!
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by newnigerdelta1: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Absolutely rubbish.
Why can't this man understand that the people dosn't want him anymore, and they voted him out.
Affliction shall not rise the second time.

As if em papa( tinubu) fit mention the school he attended or his classmates.
Getat abeg.

As a true yoruba Christian we stand with adeleke in the governorship and OBI- DATTI in the presidential

You guys don't have direction so shut up,

Labor in vain My jealousy obi in vain movement way nor get directions,carry walka and carry talk lie lie movement
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by mywells: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Oyetola I can see that you dey hungry.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Dmores: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
It was stubbornness that made pharaoh and his armies perished in the red sea,your stubbornness will caused you shame and make you irrelevant to the extent that you will be unworthy to contest again.you're doing this so your political career will perish in osun
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
/
They acted based on their lawyers' advice grin grin grin

If they believe they have a case, they should ask their lawyers to handle the case pro bono. grin

Everyone is cashing out.

/
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Benbellamor: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Minjim:
BEveryone is aware Adeleke forged certificate. I remembered when someone sat for him in a WEAC exam and they were caught then
Let's see where this will take us?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/police-declare-adeleke-pdp-candidate-wanted-for-exam-malpractice/amp/
I know your pain, You're Not even current that appeal court already clrared Adeleke...This tribunal cannot sit on Appeal decision more so, Adeleke has attended and have a degree in USA university after that, he only present the new degree certificate which is even overqualified, Tribunal is for post election... Not eligibility suit Already entertained in a different case ....Wasted Money for hungry charge and bail lawyers.. Yawn...read here https://guardian.ng/news/appeal-court-clears-adeleke-of-certificate-forgery-in-osun-state-guber-polls/
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
rolams:

Not in this case my brother. Look at the areas I mentioned. We are talking about over voting here. The irregularity I think that they could adopt is a case of voter using another person's PVC to vote or a voter with multiple PVC.

You are not used to bvas so you won't know
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
rolams:

Was BVAS used? In this case, the issue must arise from the use of incidence form.

No.a woman voted without being accredited
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
rolams:

Has INEC informed the parties about any over voting? No

Oga,inec do not inform anyone of anything.stop this naivety.it is in the place of parties to look for evidence and go to court
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
fergie001:
Only a desperate man can do what he is doing!
The certificate own he is adding shows itself.

No.the certificate own is jara.oyetola could easily have congratulated adeleke but there is something wrong.most petitions that are successful are brief,straight to the point.the man was direct.over voting in 749 units
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by 9jahotblog: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Minjim:
BEveryone is aware Adeleke forged certificate. I remembered when someone sat for him in a WEAC exam and they were caught then
Let's see where this will take us?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/police-declare-adeleke-pdp-candidate-wanted-for-exam-malpractice/amp/
the People’s Governor, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke has been vindicated and cleared on the alleged certificate forgery. Check for more details on google.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by kcmichael: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
oyetola will surely win.mark my word.. just as hope uzodinma word with votes from many unit. even inec will be shocked
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by malvisguy212: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Minjim:

Where were your likes when APC lost Bayelsa and Adamawa in the court even though they won the election?
bro. everybody knows the last election was rig. what happened in Kano ? the word inconclusive became the most use word during the last election all thanks to APC
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by fergie001: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:

No.the certificate own is jara.oyetola could easily have congratulated adeleke but there is something wrong.most petitions that are successful are brief,straight to the point.the man was direct.over voting in 749 units
Well, it's within his rights to challenge the election, not everyone is GoodlUck Jonathan.... So he should go ahead, then by Nov handover.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
fergie001:
Well, it's within his rights to challenge the election, not everyone is GoodlUck Jonathan.... So he should go ahead, then by Nov handover.

He can be sacked before then
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
kcmichael:
oyetola will surely win.mark my word.. just as hope uzodinma word with votes from many unit. even inec will be shocked

True.the initial accreditation figures exported to inec server does not tally with results
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by rolams(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:

Oga,inec do not inform anyone of anything.stop this naivety.it is in the place of parties to look for evidence and go to court

Did you followed the case of Bauchi 2019 Guber election? Check the reasons behind it.

If INEC don't follow that, why do we cancellation of results?
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
rolams:

Did you followed the case of Bauchi 2019 Guber election? Check the reasons behind it.

If INEC don't follow that, why do we cancellation of results?

Cancellations results from violence or when election materials are incomplete.cancelations due yo over voting are rare.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by fergie001: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:
He can be sacked before then
So when he is sacked, there will be no handover?
What happens to Appeal & Supreme Courts?

Oyetola will learn.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Godfullsam(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Oodę pa ęnu ę mo shocked.

Se dandan nii? Don't ever think anyone who doesn't support your mentor is ipob. We are not voting tinubu, not even in Lagos. Know that and know peace. We're yearning for a progressive and detribalised Nigeria. We're not bigots. It's time for old politicians to be put to rest.

Hope you can rest now.

.... and your shallow mind is telling you that I am a yoruba that supports Tinubu embarassed.

Ode!
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
fergie001:
So when he is sacked, there will be no handover?
What happens to Appeal & Supreme Courts?

Oyetola will learn.

Learn wetin? Why are you bring adversarial towards oyetola? Na by force to congratulate? If the tribunal upholds over voting,it will stand so upwards and vice versa
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by rolams(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:

Cancellations results from violence or when election materials are incomplete.cancelations due yo over voting are rare.

You have not heard of cancellation due to over-voting?

Pls, do your analysis without being bias.
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by Minjim: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
malvisguy212:
bro. everybody knows the last election was rig. what happened in Kano ? the word inconclusive became the most use word during the last election all thanks to APC

The election is always rigged when your party lose but if they win it's free and fair.

Can I say this election was rigged too?
Re: Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal by garfield1: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
rolams:

You have not heard of cancellation due to over-voting?

Pls, do your analysis without being bias.

Oga wait till the main case starts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women / Tinubu, Fayose And Bode George All Smiles In New Photos / Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.