Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Need Your Advice On My Love Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice On My Love Life. (491 Views)

My Love Life Is Definitely Cursed. caught in being a nice guy / My Love Life Is Cursed.... / My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice On My Love Life. by Nelbless(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
PLEASE PRIOR TO SHARING THIS, I UNDERSTAND WE NIGERIANS HAVE A WAY OF TURNING JOKE, MOCKERY AND HUMOR OFF VERY SENSITIVE, EMOTIONAL TOPICS AS THE ONE I SEEK AID ON, BUT WHILE YOU GUYS WILL LIKELY CALL ME NAMES, MAKE JOKES OF ME, PLEASE BE CONSTRUCTIVE WITH YOUR CRITISM OR BETTER STILL SCROLL PAST, HOWEVER YOUR VERY WISE ADVICE WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

I am 38, single ....resides in luxembourg, sure I seek love, but haven't been so lucky, anyways few months ago, I met a philipino online (I know you will smile though), she was so decent , understanding, beautiful , I mean as we all know asians are very home grounded, respectful, least corrupt and a bit reserved.

We both are deeply in love with each other , but then as, we all know, it's easier for a calf going through the eye of a needle than seeing a female filipino without a child, due to strong presence of catholicism in there and their lack of sexual exposure etc....she had 3 kids with a partner, 14 , 11 and 4 years kids, 2 boys and a girl.

She had sperated from him as a result of his irresponsible behavior...

Guys i really love this girl so much, but I'm am afraid if I decide to marry her, I may share the responsibility of catering for the kids, as the dad have moved on ....etc , the girl ain't there financially ..

At 35 , she seems so way above her age, in terms of conduct, and won't have problems leaving the kids with her parents , but sure being a scorpio, scorpios are crazy about their family, kids, am concerned she won't be too comfortable with me with her kids with her parents and again .....I believe I will still be seeing to the kids welfare, sure I would have loved having the kids for myself , but the law in their country ain't like ours where a legit hubby claims the child of another.

Please guys I am confuse

And please if you haven't been in such situations....take it easy beating me up with your sarcasm
Re: I Need Your Advice On My Love Life. by padi94(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Marry her if you like, if later you find out she is not for you seek divorce. Divorce is not death sentence. You are allowed to make mistake as a human being, being too calculative is our problems sometimes

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On My Love Life. by Michelle70(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2022
u will be tormented if u can't use ur head when ur heart is involved,

we dont manage relationship issues, solve all ur fears, ur anxiety and ur worries before saying "yes i do" on the alter.

Just because other people handled it very well doesnt mean u could.
Check ur strength, if u no fit handle the pressure, no try to manage am.

This is the main reason why most people divorce after marriage, the redflag was there, u just decide to ignore it cos love deh choke u

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On My Love Life. by tayo60(f): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2022
In this situation, you marry both mother and children together, even if the children don't stay with you, you have an obligation to take care of them as their step dad. But someone with three children already, are you making a right decision? Had it been she has just a single child now, it would have been a better case.
Re: I Need Your Advice On My Love Life. by DannyWalker: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Only A He Goat Will Marry A Woman Who Has a Child For Another Man Talkless Of 3 Kids For Another Man.

The World Is Full Of Beautiful Women. Do You Know How Many Beautiful Girls I Have Met that Made Me Feel Like A Fool For Calling My ex The Love Of My Life?
Oga better Wise Up

So She Didnt Know The Man Was Irresponsible When She fvck and Born 1, after uncountable fvcking and Three Children from Irresponsible Man na You Won Marry Am.

Abi She Don Forget The Times when She Was Shouting "fvck me Hard baby", "cum in My Pussy baby... get me pregnant baby, feel Me with your seeds", "cum in my mouth".

What Do You Think Her pussy would Look Like Sef? God Forbid. No Allow Woman Manipulate You Oh.
Re: I Need Your Advice On My Love Life. by Nelbless(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
padi94:
Marry her if you like, if later you find out she is not for you seek divorce. Divorce is not death sentence. You are allowed to make mistake as a human being, being too calculative is our problems sometimes

Thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice On My Love Life. by Nelbless(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
tayo60:
In this situation, you marry both mother and children together, even if the children don't stay with you, you have an obligation to take care of them as their step dad. But someone with three children already, are you making a right decision? Had it been she has just a single child now, it would have been a better case.

Thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice On My Love Life. by TMTR: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ahah, three kids, pity yourself na, I am sure that you yourself have no kids if not you would have mentioned it, then why do you want to settle with someone with three kids already, mehn the redpill is universal, this is just a case of alpha bleeps, betas bucks undecided

My advice, don't marry her for your own good, infact avoid single mothers, their baggages are too much.

Try to look for someone else going forward

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Come Through For Me / She Is Seen On Tape With Her Big Bombom / I Discovered How To Stop Losing Myself To My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.