Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Discovered How To Stop Losing Myself To My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Recounts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered How To Stop Losing Myself To My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Recounts (494 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered How To Stop Losing Myself To My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Recounts by ZubbyTrump: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Almost every relationship starts with one or both parties saying “I want to take things slowly”. It sounds perfect and ideal but for most people, it is nothing more than wishful thinking. This is because at the start of a relationship, at least one party (often the male) is committed to finding what tickles the other party’s fancy and the slow-approach-advocate (often the female) can only take things as slowly as it takes the male party to find that key button that is required to sweep her off her feet and before you know what’s happening, the same person(s) who promised to take it slowly find themselves lost and enslaved to each other. Now, one may ask;

Is it bad to over-commit in a relationship?

Read more on

https://relationshipzones.com/losing-yourself-in-a-relationship-8-steps/

Re: I Discovered How To Stop Losing Myself To My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Recounts by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin
Re: I Discovered How To Stop Losing Myself To My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Recounts by Rolexxxy(f): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
That's so nice of you. Male gender deserves harsh treatment.
Re: I Discovered How To Stop Losing Myself To My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Recounts by Mekanus(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
If I click that link make I bend. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered How To Stop Losing Myself To My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Recounts by disim83565: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
In this case. I think that you will like to get acquainted on the Internet because it is a good opportunity to find a serious relationship and have a good time with a guy or a girl! I like the site https://www.sofiadate.com/american-brides/ I wanted to start a family and was looking for a bride for a long time and on this site I was able to meet many girls who, like me, are looking for a serious relationship and want to meet someone !

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xs Max For Sale #170k, DM While Offer Lasts / What Would You Do If You Got A Call 30min To Your Wedding To Come Sign For A Job / Where Do You Meet Single Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.