Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1023346 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by casmir64: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Please, concerning the paid call, can you use a naira debit card? I saw the 69 pence. Rather, how do you pay for the paid call?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2022
shawrygal:
Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this group. Am learning a lot here everyday.
Flywire invoice from the school deposit is £5518 ( £18) is their charge but when form A was initiated , it was £5500 we input.
But the authorization letter to the bank was written £5518 to be deducted.
Will CBN automatically deduct the correct amount from my account. Or we should cancel and initiate another one with the correct amount.
Please help

Don’t cancel anything o just leave it like that if school receive 18 pounds less you can use black market or someone in the Uk to help u pay that one if you are not in the Uk yet.
If u cancel it may take ages to reprocess o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nwaogukings03: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2022
PLEASE DOES BRITISH AIRWAY DEMAND YOU PRESENT THE CARD YOU USED FOR BOOKING BEFORE THE PASSENGER IS ALLOWED TO BOARD?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sanniazeez19: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2022
Hello gurus in the house. I am new to this thread. I need urgent help. I have applied to a school in UK and got admission for September but I deferred to January. Now they are saying January is already filled up. Please kindly recommend a school for me that it's initial deposit is £3-4k max and have started giving admission for January. Please help a brother.

The reason I am worried is because of form A. I want to apply as soon as possible.

Thanks house

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2022
I did not receive a confirmation email for my appointment date after booking. Any help regarding to it

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2022
Hello

No,

Why would they??

Cheers
nwaogukings03:
PLEASE DOES BRITISH AIRWAY DEMAND YOU PRESENT THE CARD YOU USED FOR BOOKING BEFORE THE PASSENGER IS ALLOWED TO BOARD?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Hello

Can you log back to your account and confirm you have an appointment?

As long as it is there that should be fine

Also check your spam/junk mails

Cheers

Emmyrez:
I did not receive a confirmation email for my appointment date after booking. Any help regarding to it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Hello

Last I checked No

Cheers
geepee211:
Hi Guys, anyone has an idea if Turkish airline requests for Covid-19 test result or vaccination? The destination is UK but would transit at Istanbul.
Thanks ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Hello

Yes you can use your naira debit card

They will request for your card details at the start of the call so have it handy

The debit will then happen after the call has ended

Cheers
casmir64:
Please, concerning the paid call, can you use a naira debit card? I saw the 69 pence. Rather, how do you pay for the paid call?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chukgol: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2022
those already planning to travel to the uk, try as much as possible to secure accommodation before you leave 9ja especially when u dont have anybody to stay with because na only know wetin my eyes don see since on thursday when i take enter plymouth. then at the point entry make sure u have ur necessary documents with you ranging from admission letter to brp letter, then be ready to log on to mobile app to show ur pof when you are asked to thereby avoiding leg shaking.

you may never know what the border official may ask you to provide.

regards

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mohdimplez(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2022
MonsieurVictor:
Please everyone, how long does it take from being transferred to DMC and received by DMC? Standard visa
It depends. Sometimes it’s almost immediately after it’s been transferred to DMC while in some cases the following day or 2 days after. Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by geepee211: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2022
sokera:
I will be going to Scotland, I need someone going to Scotland too, so that we can arrange accommodation together atleast for the first month .

Edinburgh? Where exactly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=dduchess90 post=116554141]Hello

Cheers

i did not receive any in JUNK OR SPAM

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godsknight(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2022
frankob:

TLS Abuja.
do paid call on Monday evening or Tuesday evening. Abuja TLS is still on August 18.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mjosha: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Please someone told me I don’t need a transit visa for technical layover is that true

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2022
sanniazeez19:
Hello gurus in the house. I am new to this thread. I need urgent help. I have applied to a school in UK and got admission for September but I deferred to January. Now they are saying January is already filled up. Please kindly recommend a school for me that it's initial deposit is £3-4k max and have started giving admission for January. Please help a brother.

The reason I am worried is because of form A. I want to apply as soon as possible.Teeside university

Thanks house
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isaacmayor: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Please, the main applicant did priority visa and the dependent did standard. Please will the priority take effect on the dependent too?

Because the main applicant have received mail for collection of passport...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2022
frankob:

Don’t cancel anything o just leave it like that if school receive 18 pounds less you can use black market or someone in the Uk to help u pay that one if you are not in the Uk yet.
If u cancel it may take ages to reprocess o
But is still at ADB reviewer stage.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2022
shawrygal:

But is still at ADB reviewer stage.

All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HrmBennyEmmy: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Thanks,
Ozededes:

To log in, go to Gov dot UK, log inand continue like you want to do biometric, and TLS will automatically log in and open, and on one of the tabs, u will see track, click it and you will see the current stage of Ur application.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Isaacmayor:
Please, the main applicant did priority visa and the dependent did standard. Please will the priority take effect on the dependent too?

Because the main applicant have received mail for collection of passport...

Some people are lucky…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HrmBennyEmmy: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Hnd Statement of result nd transcripts
Nd certificate nd transcripts
Waec certificate
Tb certificate
Pof bnk statement
CAs
Work Ref
Cv
Marriage certificate
Passport biodata page.

2visit refusal nd reasons stated in application form
……..
Dese re all docs I uploaded hope I’m good?

Ozededes:

To log in, go to Gov dot UK, log inand continue like you want to do biometric, and TLS will automatically log in and open, and on one of the tabs, u will see track, click it and you will see the current stage of Ur application

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2022
[quote author=Emmyrez post=116554458][/quote]

Are you applying for September intakes or Jan?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cherishpearl: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Cherishpearl:
Good morning house..I have applied to up to four schools for direct masters for January intake but yet to get admission.I Dnt know if I should apply for degree top-up as I’m using Hnd but my fear is not being able to afford the school fee as I feel it will be too expensive and again can I travel with dependent if I get this top up admission. Pls can someone tell me all I need to know about this top-up
pls help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jum1: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Hi thanks for response. I already have my visa. Its to pass poe into uk Im asking.
Mattmich:
If estimated amount is 17m, it will be safer to have 19m and not a minus.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ozededes: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2022
It's all good, also make sure to add all documents stated on your documents checklist on Gov dot uk

HrmBennyEmmy:
Hnd Statement of result nd transcripts
Nd certificate nd transcripts
Waec certificate
Tb certificate
Pof bnk statement
CAs
Work Ref
Cv
Marriage certificate
Passport biodata page.

2visit refusal nd reasons stated in application form
……..
Dese re all docs I uploaded hope I’m good?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ntyce(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2022
I need assistance with accommodation in Belfast, anyone around there should help.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HrmBennyEmmy: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Good morning I got an offer with my HNd for premasters just applied fr visa.. then I will start masters next session. D Sch fees is 18k £…. some schools fees are cheaper depending on your course… m going for aeronautic and aerospace engineering at cranfield while university of Sussex gave me an offer too for premasters 13k fees for advanced mechanical engineering but their offer came very late and I have already started plans with Cranfield. Even some schools gives direct masters if you have good working experience in relation to your field of study.
Cherishpearl:
pls help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HrmBennyEmmy: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Yes I did. Thanks
Ozededes:
It's all good, also make sure to add all documents stated on your documents checklist on Gov dot uk

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MonsieurVictor: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2022
mohdimplez:

It depends. Sometimes it’s almost immediately after it’s been transferred to DMC while in some cases the following day or 2 days after. Best wishes
Mine has been transferred and not received by DMC since Wednesday oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.