Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000303 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gogetta(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello, first time commenter here.
Started my visa application yesterday but I have been having trouble booking an appointment on the TLS website. It only shows the date but no time and I am unable to checkout.
Has any other person encountered this issue? Please help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ninkuze: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pls how can I pay for DHL so that they will bring my passport to me? I didn't pay the day I did my bio. How can I pay now?

Standard application
bio 13th August
Dependant collected visa yesterday showing it was decided since sept 7th, but up till now main application stil at Dmc

Should i escalate? i have sent paid mail but no reply yet
Am soo worried right now[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ninkuze: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pls how can I pay for DHL so that they will bring my passport to me? I didn't pay the day I did my bio. How can I pay now?

quote author=Resilient97 post=116719777]I don't know if the paid mail hastened it. Be patient, yours will come too[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kennyliga112:
Dependents can’t take all this job Doctor,Dentist in training or a professional sports person or entertainer..
I think this rule has changed… worst case scenario when she gets her GMC license and then job as a doctor she can always switch to her own visa and her clock resets. She just needs to check the guidelines then

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
haaryobhami:
mine is oct intake though,I submitted my POF late for September intake so I was moved to October

Call your school immediately. Email can be delaying.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
boneruns:

Unfortunately I can't find the book on hold option on their website. That is the issue I'm having right now
change to Nigerian site
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
giselle237:
I think this rule has changed… worst case scenario when she gets her GMC license and then job as a doctor she can always switch to her own visa and her clock resets. She just needs to check the guidelines then
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Asslady7: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

My 4th paragraph was in response to your option 2.

Bringing someone that you aren't in a solid marriage with.That could be a recipe for disaster in future unless otherwise.

Are you certain you will get a Decree Nissi in 4weeks? I am not a lawyer but i presume you need to give the respondent time to file his counter claims. I don't want you to assume it will be 4weeks please.

If you are certain that this is the end.My opinion, defer till Sept 2023, sort out your marriage/family through whatever decision you take, apply for your visa and the kids. You are starting on a clean slate.

The kids birth certificate are what proves your relationship as their mum not your marriage certificate

Cheers

I understand, thank you for your time .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Asslady7: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
sirjey4real20:
Hi @dutchess
Whey anytime i asked about accommodation here, it always got deleted

Please check your mail. I’m inquiring about the passport Reg.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
House please is it possible for dependant visa to be decided while main applicant isnt? Am confused right nowby my visa is not yet out but dependant is out
Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gidy4u: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
I got admission for a two year master. My question is what will be the cost of the
1. Visa
2. IHS
3. Living cost.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fredaogb: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
I applied to University of Northampton and got 30% off tuition of 15k..My tuition fee is 10,500 pounds.
So you can try them but please note:
* Not all programs are available for January intake so you need to check their website.
* The tuition fee is reduced based on the scholarship I got.

ubom123:
Guys, Good morning

I want to apply for masters for January Intake

Please suggest university still receiving application for January

Budget should be at least 10k GBP.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
How can I monitor the progress of my form A pls ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chydon(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello house. Did biometrics with family under priority at Abuja TLS on 9/9/22. Today makes it 5 working days , no communication so far. Application still at DMC. Can priority exceed 5days without NSF. When is it necessary to escalate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kaykay2022: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
"Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection."

Please has anyone received this kind of message and what is the implication? Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godsknight(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
This is the response I got from UKVI after I did paid mail..Though I got empty NSF. I did ask for escalation . What could have happened ? The school is resuming next week ..I am just devastated

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello

That's a standard not straightforward mail(NSF) informing you that more time is needed to make a decision on your application

Be patient .

Cheers
kaykay2022:
"Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection."

Please has anyone received this kind of message and what is the implication? Thanks for your support.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello

Yes it is possible for priority to exceed the 5days without NSF

Make a paid call by Tuesday and request for escalation if no decision has been made

Cheers
chydon:
Hello house. Did biometrics with family under priority at Abuja TLS on 9/9/22. Today makes it 5 working days , no communication so far. Application still at DMC. Can priority exceed 5days without NSF. When is it necessary to escalate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello

Inform your Uni about this delays on Tuesday

They are aware that this could happen, ask for alternatives to enrol and start lectures online pending when you have your visa

Cheers
Godsknight:
This is the response I got from UKVI after I did paid mail..Though I got empty NSF. I did ask for escalation . What could have happened ? The school is resuming next week ..I am just devastated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello

Visa is £363

IHS is £470 *2plus years(The IHS calculator will tell you the exact amount)

Living cost will depend on location £1023 outside London and £1334 *1year only.

First page of the thread has all the links you need for this

Cheers
gidy4u:
I got admission for a two year master. My question is what will be the cost of the
1. Visa
2. IHS
3. Living cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello

Yes it is possible

But if dependant is granted then the MA is also granted.

This is purely admin delays

Cheers
nairaandaed:
House please is it possible for dependant visa to be decided while main applicant isnt? Am confused right nowby my visa is not yet out but dependant is out
Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dancubed: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Congrats on success at admission stage.

Please when did you apply? I also applied for January intake, no response from them yet. Expecting an offer from them soonest.

Fredaogb:
I applied to University of Northampton and got 30% off tuition of 15k..My tuition fee is 10,500 pounds.
So you can try them but please note:
* Not all programs are available for January intake so you need to check their website.
* The tuition fee is reduced based on the scholarship I got.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rokana: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
:
Good day my Ogas, please can one travel with family for Post graduate diploma? Please answer oh before we take a decision. kiss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kaykay2022: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Thanks a lot DDuchess for this clarification. I applied for PV. When do you think i should be worried based on past cases with this trend.

dduchess90:
Hello

That's a standard not straightforward mail(NSF) informing you that more time is needed to make a decision on your application

Be patient .

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by femredhead: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blessingalozie:
Visa Alert
Dependent visa
Bio 16th August VI
Paid Mail 7th September
Decision made on 13th September
Moved to VAC on 15th September
Collection mail on 15th September
I just collected it now

What God can not do doesn't exist
Thank you all for your support. The God that did for me will do it for you all

Congratulations !!

Joy at last after answered series of questions and requests from UKVI...lol.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good day everyone @dduchess your advice is needed on this ASAP,I got refused 14 years ago with Uk visa..now am applying as dependent to my wife and kids for January intake.I just realized today that my date of birth is different from my new passport with a year low ..hope no issue? Or what can I do please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fredaogb: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Thank you!
I applied through their Nigerian office last month and the offer came out in less than two weeks.
**I tried sending a direct application initially but the University portal was not open for direct applicants as at then(late July/early August), the school advised that I apply through their local office in Nigeria for a faster response.

Dancubed:
Congrats on success at admission stage.

Please when did you apply? I also applied for January intake, no response from them yet. Expecting an offer from them soonest.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by enesty(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello all
Please my bank statement to be submitted for cas and visa application only shows credit.i was only putting money ontop of my POF ,I didn't do any debit. Hope it won't raise any concerns?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaco(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
ubom123:
Guys, Good morning

I want to apply for masters for January Intake

Please suggest university still receiving application for January

You can as well quote the tuition price in recommending.

Thank you.

Try these uni
Aberystwyth University wales UK

Queen Margaret University Edinburgh, Scotland Uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by femredhead: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Is there anyone here that have gotten Unconditional offer for January 2023 from RGU?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.