Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001740 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Safari29:
Link to the track VISA applications abeg

Did you apply by yourself or through an agent?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Safari29: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Did you apply by yourself or through an agent?
Self service. By myself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tblackE61(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Oct intake people don collect visa finish leaves us wey be Jan intake alone� Biko u guys should help us out in this japa journey

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IDtravel: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
nairaandaed:
House please after decision is made on an application, how long b4 application moves to Vac
Bio on 13th of August, did my 3rd paid mail yesterday and was finally told decision has been made

Congratulations
Good evening, did you send another paid mail while waiting for the previously escalated one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by viperVIP: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Good evening everyone,

Thanks for keeping the platform alive.
I am currently making applications at the moment for January session,
I want to ask, some said the criteria for a reference letter is compulsory 1 lecturer & any other professional person.
And the lecturer must have a school domain email.
How true is this please? I already have a written letter from a lecturer but no domain email because the school simply don't use one.
Help clarify this please. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
IDtravel:

Congratulations
Good evening, did you send another paid mail while waiting for the previously escalated one?

No, I got this reply after sending my details that they requested for, they ended up not saying anything about escalating but instead said a decision has been made
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenryG(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
shakurshakur:

You can pay directly into the IOM standard chartered Bank account. Once you have booked for the test and your appointment date is sent, the bank details will be attached to the appointment email.
Data page of your Internal passports, the main applicant offer letter to confirm it is real and phone numbers.
Note: When you are going for the test, you have to print out the appointment confirmation email, photocopy of the data page of your passport and the original copy.

My dependants passports are yet out. Can we go on with TB test with only my passport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
I suggest you read my comment again

babey543:

Wrong advice bro.

With relevant experience in your proposed field, HND and Third class holders get admission easily. This has been demonstrated in this forum repeatedly. So many schools in UK accept HND and Third Class.

HND and Third class holders in this forum have gained admission in Roehampton University, Sheffield Hallam University, University of West England. Google the question and add nairaland for the full lists.

Those who don't get admission have no relevant experience with poorly written personal statement and recommendation letter.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nicolellynz: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U need it for health/ care jobs....some agencies expect you to have it and confirm to them....some dont.....it expires in 3 months and its now 35k

So dont do it if your COS is not yet sure

Please,I will like to know, at which point of the employment process is the Police Clearance Check required?
If a company ask you to get your Police Clearance Check after making an application,please what does it signify?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
ck123:

Oh, alright, I used UBA actually, just wanted to know the time fram ideally, because I just initiated the form A yesterday

2-3weeks recently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
I suggest you read my comment again

babey543:

Wrong advice bro.

With relevant experience in your proposed field, HND and Third class holders get admission easily. This has been demonstrated in this forum repeatedly. So many schools in UK accept HND and Third Class.

HND and Third class holders in this forum have gained admission in Roehampton University, Sheffield Hallam University, University of West England. Google the question and add nairaland for the full lists.

Those who don't get admission have no relevant experience with poorly written personal statement and recommendation letter.

offwego:
Two things for you to note

You would need to have additional qualifications by way of a PGD or significant work experience(depending on the programme you may need to show significant relevant work experience) to support your application with an HND.

Secondly, you will also need to be proactive in your application by making it stand out. Simply because institutions are receiving loads of applications globally for the same programme you are applying for from applicants who hold a Second Class degree and above. So you need to ensure you write a compelling personal statement that demonstrates how you meet the entry requirements for the programme you are applying for and provide relevant references.

whatever institutions you apply to at the end of the day, you need to give the admissions team a reason to have more than a glance at your application.

Mamaritzy:
Hello travel gurus in the house, kudos to you all for the good job you’re doing here.
Pls I’d like to know which of the UK universities that accept HND and/or 3rd class. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Safari29: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
frankob:

Not yet since Saturday o

Pls share the visa tracking link.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IDtravel: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
nairaandaed:

No, I got this reply after sending my details that they requested for, they ended up not saying anything about escalating but instead said a decision has been made

Ok.
Thanks for your reply.
I'm really worried I sent my details last week monday and it was escalated, haven't gotten any response yet and school has resumed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Solatium(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gabi1987:
yes I did and they responded by saying ukvi said my application isn't straight forward. I received an empty nsf on the 13th day. No documents has been requested for since then

You just have to wait a little bit more,it will end well

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lawyer2020: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
October 3

Mudicua:
Hello Everyone,

Thank you very much to those who responded to my question earlier.
The person I was asking for was granted visa. Thank God. and thanks to you all for your help and advice.

Now I have 2 concerns:
1. Booking flight: We have been searching and the prices are scary sad . Most of the cheaper ones are after next week.
2. The last date for enrolment is 26th and we have emailed the school updating them of the possibility he might come in late, but yet to get a response from them.
3. What is the worst that could happen should he get in a few days after the 26th? Please do any of you have any experience with this? The school will not be open tomorrow due to the funeral, so we will not get a response until Tuesday.
4. The school is RGU in Aberdeen. Anybody has any info about the deadline to enroll in the school? or info about late enrollment? I have tried checking, but seeing nothing.

Please kindly help.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
tblackE61:

Pls how true is it that the form a can be fast tracked! Some one from uba gave me one week but his money is huge why I got a cheaper offer from someone at eco bank and he promise me 1 month ! Man is just confused jare I don’t want any delay
Uba is faster, mine wasn't up to two weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
IDtravel:

Ok.
Thanks for your reply.
I'm really worried I sent my details last week monday and it was escalated, haven't gotten any response yet and school has resumed.

Have they told u if a decision has been made and wen was ur bio?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Godson1011:
Who’s going to YorkStJohn London campus ? September

Have been asking this question for long , yes I am going dre, even I asked here for WhatsApp group or telegram of the schl
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eyitayo17: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
solaoyin26:
when did you do bio
vi/ikeja or abuja

Mine also just drop

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello, pls who has any feedback or info about University of Lincoln,is it a good school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godson1011: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fazh25:
. Am going. Have u got ur visas?
going to pick up tomorrow!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Safari29:

Self service. By myself

If you applied for visa all by yourself, make use of your application login details.
But if an agent helped you to do that, tell him/her to send your visa application login details to you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IDtravel: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
nairaandaed:

Have they told u if a decision has been made and wen was ur bio?

No, i haven't heard from them, August 20, Ikeja tls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eyitayo17: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Godson1011:
going to pick up tomorrow!

When did you do your bio
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Bio 19th August (standard)
Tls VI
Nothing from them till now
Made a paid call on the 13th of September I was told that decision has been made. Application is still at DMC till now cry cry cry... The thing dey weak me, I swear!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by prinx25(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Your bio was on 29th August? You got a response already?
Eyitayo17:

Mine also just drop
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by casmir64: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
casmir64:
Please has anyone cancelled the courier added service of the TLS after the biometrics?
. Please any one.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Safari29: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
WilsonBright935:

If you applied for visa all by yourself, make use of your application login details.
But if an agent helped you to do that, tell him/her to send your visa application login details to you

I have my details and I can log in to UKVI website. Which area is tracking on the website?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mancinho(f): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello everyone,

Please who has used https://student.globalpay.wu.com for tuition deposit.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
shawrygal:

Uba is faster, mine wasn't up to two weeks

Must you have an account with them or can I use another's account

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.