Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996318 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ibuowo200: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hello gurus in the house .I did priority service and the biometrics day was on the 13th . I got and NSF email to provide docs of what I have been doing since I have about 8 years study gap . I uploaded the requested docs on Sunday (18th sept) . Today is exactly the 5th working and I haven’t heard anything . Pls guys, can you suggest how to know if they have decided on the application or not and how long will take it to get an answer since it is the 5th working day today .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
ibuowo200:
Hello gurus in the house .I did priority service and the biometrics day was on the 13th . I got and NSF email to provide docs of what I have been doing since I have about 8 years study gap . I uploaded the requested docs on Sunday (18th sept) . Today is exactly the 5th working and I haven’t heard anything . Pls guys, can you suggest how to know if they have decided on the application or not and how long will take it to get an answer since it is the 5th working day today .

what date did you receive NSF email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ibuowo200: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Friday ,16th of sept at exactly 10:16am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ace0074: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. Please I need a shared apartment in Cardiff, Treforest or Pontypridd . I'm a single male
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hello

Yes, no need for one

Cheers
AkinseteK:

ok you mean there will be no need for affidavit right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ibuowo200: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emmyrez:

what date did you receive NSF email?

16th sept. Friday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hello

Please speak to your lawyer about this

Cheers [quote author=Oririann post=116872593][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bombito:
I greet the house o
Please does anyone have idea on fees payment installment plan for university of Surrey. How is Guildford Surrey, are there jobs available and is it okay for family
Thank you

Rent is high in Guildford so if you are coming as soon family you have to hold good money
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dammyzeal007:
Abeg who get university of south wales telegram link....
. Send your username and relax your settings
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Visa alert.
Family of 4
Bio 20th of August
Decision made 12th of September
Brp 18th of September
Collection mail 20th of September
Picked up 21st of September

7 year Study gap
No NSF though I was expecting one because i did not submit work reference or employment letter, not even Nysc I forgot.
Application was smooth hellooo.
Funny enough I took the risk and bought flight tickets ahead for Monday next week.
Na God run am.

17 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigeagleeye(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
bigeagleeye:

Amen.
You're not alone, be assured that indeed God will do it for us..I wake up every 5am and sleep 11pm to see if the package has left the DMC!

If you did in the morning, we may have seen that saturday at the TLS in Abuja, we left Lagos thinking it is better off in Abuja..here we are, still waiting..and the school resumes tomorrow!

But I know God will come through for your family and mine too, He won't come late, He's always on time and we can't be stranded.

VISA ALERT!!

HE CAME IN TIME..
ALL FIVE PASSPORTS STAMPED, WELCOME TO Sheffield, we're good to go! Thank you Admins.

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djbaju(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good day house, please I want to know if any one have used Globus bank recently, the last time I read anything about them was that it was blacklisted by the UK embassy.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good afternoon house, when I checked tracker yesterday it says transfer from DMC to VAC, and up till now it has not been received at VAC, and likewise ve not seen any message from any quarters, my questions are how many days does it takes application to be received at VAC? and what I can I do to get it rectified
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Devrel: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hello everyone, please how much is the maximum amount i can pay through form A for school fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sunexy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
bola01234:

How much is the deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shuga1234: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gurus in the house, I need advice with this.

Is this normal for the upload to still be in green? Or should I take my supporting documents along to tls?

Shuga1234:
Please my biometrics is tomorrow and I paid for selfservice.

I upload my dcuments. Is the upload button on the website supposed to still be green? I thought it would be greyed out?

I hope I'm on the right track here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rasaqaaa000: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hi All, i arrive to Birmingham for school on 26th of this month and havent been able to secure a room. So please if there is anyone that knows an available space in a shared house at 400pcm maximum bills inclusive around 30miles of Brum i.e Wolves, Walsall, Edgaston etc please do point me in that direction.
or
If there is anyone thats willing to accomodate till i am able to secure a place, i will be more than glad. Thank You
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alwaysachick: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good day Guru's in the house. @justwise

I'm writing on behalf of my sister who isn't active here.

She is a student dependent partner, she got a dependent visa on her passport. But the other nylon/letter(decision letter)that comes with the passport was empty.

What could be the problem? Why didn't they include a decision letter.

Nb: she is yet to pay for NHIS, her husband's study visa will expire in January.

Pls I need urgent response, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emperorlaqrin: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
bsola:
You go in with your dependant that has an appointment. You will make the payment inside.

Main applicant already did but dependant appointment is still next week and we hoping if we can just do a walk in for dependant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jtos(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Collection mail received. As at one hour ago, passport still with DMC. Every other thing was just updated

Bio - Aug 24, Abuja TLS

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamykay: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Do a paid enquiry to UKVI support.

ibuowo200:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Afroguee: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
You replied the nsf on Friday. So you should start counting extra 5 days from the day you responded. Same thing happened to me. I got nsf, replied two days later ( which was Friday), got an empty nsf on Monday . I got my brp yesterday cus Monday was public holiday, so exactly 5 days. Dont worry, just do the math.
ibuowo200:
Friday ,16th of sept at exactly 10:16am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jibrax23: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
frankob:
Visa alert.
Family of 4
Bio 20th of August
Decision made 12th of September
Brp 18th of September
Collection mail 20th of September
Picked up 21st of September

7 year Study gap
No NSF though I was expecting one because i did not submit work reference or employment letter, not even Nysc I forgot.
Application was smooth hellooo.
Funny enough I took the risk and bought flight tickets ahead for Monday next week.
Na God run am.
What tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Simieoni2: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
abeysticks:
Good afternoon house, when I checked tracker yesterday it says transfer from DMC to VAC, and up till now it has not been received at VAC, and likewise ve not seen any message from any quarters, my questions are how many days does it takes application to be received at VAC? and what I can I do to get it rectified
When was urs transferred to vac?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gx470: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=djbaju post=116878490]Good day house, please I want to know if any one have used Globus bank recently, the last time I read anything about them was that it was blacklisted by the UK embassy.

Thanks [/qtuote]
not true I used Globus bank for CAS n Application got my Visa this morning Thanks @Justwise and everyone read all pages since last year

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akhat: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please what's the latest time I can apply for CAS for Jan 2023 intake. I got unconditional offer from Liverpool John Moores University. And was told to pay tuition deposit of 4k before issuance of CAS. And I heard you must get your CAS at least 6months before resumption. Please how true is this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ibuowo200: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Afroguee:
You replied the nsf on Friday. So you should start counting extra 5 days from the day you responded. Same thing happened to me. I got nsf, replied two days later ( which was Friday), got an empty nsf on Monday . I got my brp yesterday cus Monday was public holiday, so exactly 5 days. Dont worry, just do the math.
but I
Paid for priority service . So it will be another extra 5 working days ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yamunla(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please can anyone give me list of schools that accept HND for masters ..Thanks..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
pancaro:
Good morning house.

I want to make an enquiry because i am so confused about the steps to take right now. My girlfriend is moving to the UK via study route and wants to bring me along as a dependant. What do i have to do next?

Marry her. That's the first step.
Congratulations in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Okay,Thanks for your response
mucilago:
yes is a good school and i will be going there in few weeks time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good evening everyone.
I made another paid call this morning concerning my application (August 19,Standard,VI)
My brp mail popped in around 2pm and it indicates that decision has been made since 12th of September

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaco(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
myhero:

I can not renew your passport as long as it's not yet expired even if it's remaining one day to expire.if u really need a new passport, common sense is to go to any police station and get a report certificate on missing international passport (about 10k),with the police report, u go straight to court and swear affidavit. With the police stuff and ya affidavit, u go to immigration and apply for lost passport.. I will advice u to go to immigration headquarters at Abuja. Within 2 weeks, u will get new passport

I am interested in your last paragraph, 2 weeks to get passport? something that took me roughly six months at VI Lagos. if this is true, I will like to get for my dependents

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.