Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1008942 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Good morning, please which one come first after payment and in what order: picking Biometric date and Documents uploading.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ajokeomopupa: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Maybs:
Congratulations,
When did you make your paid calls - like how many days from date of bio and after.
I called on the 13th day of the working days
It was not decided yet , then after the 17th working days i called and decision has been made.
It moved from dmc to vac the 2nd day of the 2nd paid call

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ajokeomopupa: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Jyde231101:
Pls did you declare all of this refusal in your CAS ?

No

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by charli5(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Gloriyah:

Your only option right now is black market or you get someone to help you at UBA with form A.

Do you have any UBA link pls for fast track
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godsknight(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2022
famzybaba:

Which TLS?
Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mumibaby(f): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2022
shakurshakur:

You can't use Western Union Globalpay for tuition fees payment from Nigeria, but if you have someone that can pay it from UK it is faster.

I actually used western union Global pay to pay for my tuition, you go to the website, generate receipt and then use it to fill ur Form A.
The receipt will show deadline of 3 days but it does not matter.
Am also Jan Applicant and have paid mine using form A.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Topjim786: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2022
charli5:

Do you have any UBA link pls for fast track
Greetings to us. Please i was given admissionfor January intake 2023 at Greenwich university and SunderlandUniversity February intake 2023. Like when can i pay my deposit? Please i need advice. Then am i going to include my dependent money into my tuition fees balance and maintenance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2022
Mumibaby:

I actually used western union Global pay to pay for my tuition, you go to the website, generate receipt and then use it to fill ur Form A.
The receipt will show deadline of 3 days but it does not matter.
Am also Jan Applicant and have paid mine using form A.

Have you been debited please? What bank did you use?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigeagleeye(m): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2022
bigeagleeye:

VISA ALERT!!

HE CAME IN TIME..
ALL FIVE PASSPORTS STAMPED, WELCOME TO Sheffield, we're good to go! Thank you Admins.

Pls duchess90, lagosismyhome, justwise
Who can quickly guide on BRP, passport collected with visas for all of us but no BRP mail anywhere, the enclosed envelopes in each passport is empty and only shows name, date of application and GWF no only!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ehi22: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2022
Hi guys

For a 10 months old baby to go register for NIN... can anyone help me with the requirements that would be needed to enable their capturing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MadarasBlade(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2022
Mindlog:

Finished there, though was at the Cambridge Campus yesterday.

How good is the school?

I got admitted five days ago for a Msc in artificial intelligence.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Josnwa2k8: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2022
gurus in the house ,pls I and partner did our trad and court wedding since last year but due to some family stuffs ,I haven’t done my change of name .so we went for our biometrics yesterday ,am actually the MA while my partner is d dependent, but on getting there yesterday like two of tls officers askied why we are using diff surnames ,pls hope dis will not be an issue in dere decision making ?
Thanks for ur reply

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kennykale: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Josnwa2k8:
gurus in the house ,pls I and partner did our trad and court wedding since last year but due to some family stuffs ,I haven’t done my change of name .so we went for our biometrics yesterday ,am actually the MA while my partner is d dependent, but on getting there yesterday like two of tls officers askied why we are using diff surnames ,pls hope dis will not be an issue in dere decision making ?
Thanks for ur reply

Not an issue at all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kennykale: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Please anyone in Hertfordshire?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kennykale: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2022
lightofjoy:
Good morning, please which one come first after payment and in what order: picking Biometric date and Documents uploading.
picking date then upload. But date can be amended anytime

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ehi22: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2022
For someone who has HND in BusinessAdmin (with a rich experience in HumanResource

Which sellable course can anyone advise her to opt for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mindlog: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2022
MadarasBlade:

How good is the school?

Which campus?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mindlog: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Ehi22:
For someone who has HND in BusinessAdmin (with a rich experience in HumanResource

Which sellable course can anyone advise her to opt for?

Where does her interest lie?

Though I will encourage her to opt for Msc Psychology (conversion).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MadarasBlade(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Mindlog:

Which campus?

Cambridge bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Josnwa2k8: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2022
kennykale:

Not an issue at all.
Thank youuu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eyexi: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2022
MadarasBlade:

How good is the school?

A.I with Cyber Security?

What's the payment plan of Anglia Ruskin like?
Any discount?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mindlog: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Cambridge bro

I guess you are January start which is better. Cambridge is a nice city, very historic (but expensive, accomodation wise). School is good and you would enjoy the experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2022
victorVIC1:

Hi Ignis, please did you submit POF to University of Plymouth? Also, they are asking my wife for official transcript which she is finding it difficult to get at the moment. Base on your experience with the school, please advise if one can provide an alternative document in place of this.

You will not be required to submit POF before issuance of CAS, if you apply through any of the university recognized agents outlined on the university official set.

On the issue of transcript, you can always explain to them the challenges on ground and promise to provide same when things are resolved. They are aware of the current ASUU strike.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2022
bigeagleeye:

Pls duchess90, lagosismyhome, justwise
Who can quickly guide on BRP, passport collected with visas for all of us but no BRP mail anywhere, the enclosed envelopes in each passport is empty and only shows name, date of application and GWF no only!

No worries.. you travel like that . When you get to POE if asked you say you received your passport without the letter... for BRP you just show up with your passport to the designated place

Alternatively you can raise an issue that the letter was not received . Can do that as well as adding the above
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Josnwa2k8:
Thanks for ur reply

Change of name is not compulsory..... its optional so this is fine

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Anytime of the day
Make sure you have enough call credit (500-1000 naira)
Any debit card of your choice
66 pence
Thanks for this I called them at past 6 this morning - Decision has been made (Please does anyone know how long it takes randomly after such feedback?)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Josnwa2k8:
Thanks for ur reply
I haven't changed my name too... Awaiting the good news

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MadarasBlade(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Mindlog:

I guess you are January start which is better. Cambridge is a nice city, very historic (but expensive, accomodation wise). School is good and you would enjoy the experience.

About the accommodation, a month, i should be looking at how many pounds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ehi22: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Mindlog:

Where does her interest lie?

Though I will encourage her to opt for Msc Psychology (conversion).

Her interest lies in the HR discipline... But I told her that courses in that field may not be lucrative in the UK.

Got any better options?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MadarasBlade(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2022
eyexi:
A.I with Cyber Security?

What's the payment plan of Anglia Ruskin like?
Any discount?

No, Artificial intelligence with Big Data.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2022
ajokeomopupa:

I called on the 13th day of the working days
It was not decided yet , then after the 17th working days i called and decision has been made.
It moved from dmc to vac the 2nd day of the 2nd paid call
Okay thank you... Hopefully it move this week oh, cos I don tayah.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Josnwa2k8: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Change of name is not compulsory..... its optional so this is fine
Thank youuu

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.