Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001135 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by solaoyin26: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
visa alert
biometrics 31st August standard
collection mail 23rd september
no NSF
no paid mail
no paid call
thanks nairalanders

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by solaoyin26: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
yes
prinx25:
Does this klm flight route require transit visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medicine98: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
You can fly to any of the airports in the UK and connect your school from there.
HrmBennyEmmy:

Ok thanks. Please another question, can I fly to any international airport in the UK or it’s a must I fly to an airport closer to my school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
solaoyin26:
visa alert
biometrics 31st August standard
collection mail 23rd september
no NSF
no paid mail
no paid call
thanks nairalanders

Congratulations - TLS?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fascco(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
yusfaith78:

Call this number and explain the situation to them, they will advise you on what to do. I got someone who had similar issue last year

Thanks brother can you send your your digit so that I can call you to get more information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fascco(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Skynet2021:
Are you sure you checked the right post office? You should be able to pick it up in the post office stated in your checklist document

Yes I did
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Folahanmi19(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good evening all, please how expensive is plymouth to live in? Seems all the cheapest schools have stopped receiving applications for January 2023 from international students
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emotionz: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=dduchess90 post=116929373]Hello

Go through your sign in details used during your visa application

You should see a section to provide biometrics

Click on that and it takes you to TLS page

Cheers

Tanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
fascco:
Good Afternoon everyone

My issue is that I have been in the UK for 4 weeks now and I'm yet to receive my BRP, (Though My passport did not come with BRP letter when I went for collection) I have went to the post office more than 4 times and i keep getting the same reply that my BRP has not arrive.

To cut the lost story short I mail the BRP DEPARTMENT and the reply I got really confused me. These is the reply below:

Thank you for your enquiry.
You will not receive a BRP as your visa is valid for less than 6 months
Accordingly, you should use the Entry Clearance vignette you have been issued in your passport to enter the UK and evidence of your right to be here.

NOTE: I applied for a dependant visa with my wife (She is the student) and did Biometric the same day but she has got her own BRP and her Passport came with BRP letter
I did not know where they see 6 month visa

What can I do?

I think your visa type is visit visa

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eluquenson(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdeoyeAdefemi:
Good morning everyone

Please do we have any graduates from the Benin Republic that have secured admission into a school in the UK?

Please, kindly recommend the school to me.
A friend got offer in Robert Gordon University, Scotland....he is there studying now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yusfaith78(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
fascco:

Thanks brother can you send your your digit so that I can call you to get more information

Check your email. You can reply the email with your WhatsApp number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lekeleke2022: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
My success story
April 1 - Biometric date
N.B - 2 previous visitors visa refusal

May 12- student Visa refusal -Reason given was the attached bank statement explaining the circumstances of previous visa refusal was a falsified document.

May 12- complaint made to Bank as it was a genuine bank statement.

May 13- Bank replied they contacted UK embassy and they acknowledged the error on their part hence they will withdraw the refusal.

May 13- June 22 (several mail sent to UKVI and they claimed they have made decision on my application ). Pleaded for it to be escalated as I haven’t gotten my passport back buh they said due to Ukraine war, they couldn’t escalate.

June 22- complaint made to home office but it took 20 working days to get a response from them.

July 21- They finally responded and they apologized and explained that the visa was issued May 13 but due to administrative oversight, it wasn’t passed to next stage.

July 26- picked up my passport with visa buh couldn’t travel with it as school claimed I couldn’t meet up with April class despite series of online lectures I attended . Online Lectures was only stopped first week July .
School advised I have to request another CAS and make a fresh visa application.

July 27- I mailed Home office again via complaint review stating my displeasure about how they made me miss out my resumption due to error from there part..I was also preparing for another application so I started another POF journey cos school won’t release another CAS without POF evidence.

August 16- I requested CAS from school cos I knew it might take 2weeks for them to release it.

August 23 - Home office replied that I should get CAS for another course date for them to revoke the present visa and reissue another one. Earlier that day ,Sheffield team messaged too also demanding new CAS to be sent to the mail they provided within 10 working days.
The POF I started earlier and also the CAS I requested earlier too helped. School frustrated me delaying the CAS. They finally released it after several calls.

August 30- CAS was released and I forwarded it to UKVI as requested.

September 8- British High Commission called I should submit my passport back which I rushed to submit that same day.

September 11- BRP details was sent to my mail . I was expecting mail from TLS for pick up for close to 2 weeks but no mail. So I felt since my BRP details was already sent to me and I didn’t go through the normal process, let me risk going to TLS to check it myself.

September 21- I finally picked my passport with New visa issued.

It wasn’t an easy journey but God came through for me.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TeamLagos147: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Congratulations! Your story is deep and some people would have given up during that kind of frustrating process but I'm glad that you had faith and you were victorious eventually. May the UK favor you, God bless!
Lekeleke2022:
My success story
April 1 - Biometric date

May 12- student Visa refusal -Reason given was the attached bank statement explaining the circumstances of previous visa refusal was a falsified document.

May 12- complaint made to Bank as it was not a falsified bank statement.

May 13- Bank replied they contacted UK embassy and they acknowledged the error on their part hence they revoked the refusal.

May 13- June 22 (several mail sent to UKVI and they claimed they have made decision on my application ). Pleaded for it to be escalated as I haven’t gotten my passport back buh they said due to Ukraine war, they couldn’t escalate.

June 22- complaint made to home office but it took 20 working days to get a response from them.

July 21- They finally responded and they apologized and explained that the visa was issued May 13 but due to administrative oversight, it wasn’t passed to next stage.

July 26- picked up my passport with visa buh couldn’t use it to travel as school claimed I couldn’t meet up again with April class despite series of online lectures I attended . Online Lectures was only stopped first week July .

July 27- I mailed Home office again via complaint review stating my displeasure about how they made me miss out my resumption due to error from there part..I was also preparing for another application so I started another POF journey cos school won’t release another CAS without POF evidence.

August 16- I requested CAS from school cos I know it might take 2weeks for them to release it.

August 23 - Home office replied that I should get CAS for another course date for them to revoke the present visa and reissue another one. Earlier that day Sheffield team messaged too also demanding new CAS to be sent to the mail they provided within 10 working days.
The POF I started earlier and also the CAS I requested earlier too helped. School frustrated me delaying the CAS. They finally released it after several calls.

September 8- British High Commission called I should submit my passport back which I rushed to submit that same day.

September 11- BRP details was sent to my mail . I was expecting mail from TLS for pick up for close to 2 weeks but no mail. So I felt since my BRP details was already sent to me and I didn’t go through the normal process. Let me risk going to TLS to check it myself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Immality(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Immality:
Please is Nigerian International driving license of any use pertaining to work in UK with student visa?

Please someone should answer me

Please ��

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nwauwa(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Emmyrez:

have you booked ur flight?.. i sent a message in ur mail. plz reply
Submitted 14th,bought ticket on 15th and will travel next week. ticket cost was a little over 800k.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nwauwa(m): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
shawrygal:

Congratulations, please did you first pay for standard before you paid for priority during your biometric.
Priority was booked and paid for the same time as we were booking an appointment. i do not understand what you mean by "paying for standard first"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eziolise: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello guys, I’m super new here and I’m just looking for information, I’ll appreciate any help I can get

So I got a NSF mail 2 days after my bio on the 15th of September, I paid for the priority service and so far no response, In the NSF mail they didn’t request for any documents, so I’m just confused on what to do next
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emperorlaqrin: 12:17am On Sep 24, 2022
Rachy001:
Please is anyone going to swansea university, I just got conditional offer for Jan intake? Should I make deposit or I should wait for other offers?

My wife is going to Swansea next week. I will advice you start your preparation now. January is just three months away and with wgat I have noticed it's a short time to start but it's better you start now than wait
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bola01234: 12:20am On Sep 24, 2022
Serious and Serious...

As jan entry students prepared

Go get skills..
Am telling u guys..

Care work..is fine but do u know what it will do to u...it would change your mind set.

Security work....u might stand for hours..

Get skilled
D list below are some of the skills u need

Web developer
Content writer
Graphic designer.

The Internet is massive use it.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emperorlaqrin: 12:30am On Sep 24, 2022
nwauwa:
Submitted 14th,bought ticket on 15th and will travel next week. ticket cost was a little over 800k.

Which airline pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 1:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Hello gurus on the house, pls I can't see priority here. Pls what's flexi for? Help pls

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yusfaith78(m): 1:44am On Sep 24, 2022
lightofjoy:
Hello gurus on the house, pls I can't see priority here. Pls what's flexi for? Help pls

Priority is on step 2 under UKVI Services. Just click on Next
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 1:49am On Sep 24, 2022
Thanks, pls what should I select on this page.

yusfaith78:

Priority is on step 2 under UKVI Services. Just click on Next
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yusfaith78(m): 2:52am On Sep 24, 2022
lightofjoy:
Thanks, pls what should I select on this page.

Self service if you are planning to upload your documents yourself. Choose assisted service if you want them to upload your documents for you at the VAC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 3:05am On Sep 24, 2022
Congratulations- Never give up!!! Did you have to pay for the second application or it was free?

Lekeleke2022:
My success story
April 1 - Biometric date

May 13- Bank replied they contacted UK embassy and they acknowledged the error on their part hence they will withdraw the refusal.

July 26- picked up my passport with visa buh couldn’t travel with it as school claimed I couldn’t meet up with April class despite series of online lectures I attended . Online Lectures was only stopped first week July .

August 16- I requested CAS from school cos I knew it might take 2weeks for them to release it.

August 23 - Home office replied that I should get CAS for another course date for them to revoke the present visa and reissue another one. Earlier that day ,Sheffield team messaged too also demanding new CAS to be sent to the mail they provided within 10 working days.

September 11- BRP details was sent to my mail . I was expecting mail from TLS for pick up for close to 2 weeks but no mail. So I felt since my BRP details was already sent to me and I didn’t go through the normal process, let me risk going to TLS to check it myself.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pgift: 3:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Please i need enlightenment on travelling with an infant ( 1 year old baby), this is d first time I l be flying with a child.
I need advise on essentials to carry on board for the child.

Also will Nigeria security allow me in with a hot flask of water?
What will I need on board for baby's comfort?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teejackz11009: 3:26am On Sep 24, 2022
Can anyone please recommend universities that is still open for January 2023 Intake and who gives out Fast Unconditional or Conditional offers..please I will appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 3:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Please guys, air maroc canceled their scheduled flight for today few hours before takeoff due to a National aviation strike action in Morocco. Crazy times!!!!!
Please who has had such experience behavior and how can one be compensated for this terrible behavior from the airline? Flight fares are super expensive and CAS deadline is in a week. What do we do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godsknight(m): 3:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Lekeleke2022:
My success story
April 1 - Biometric date

It wasn’t an easy journey but God came through for me. Congratulations !

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 4:03am On Sep 24, 2022
TeamLagos147:
Congratulations! Your story is deep and some people would have given up during that kind of frustrating process but I'm glad that you had faith and you were victorious eventually. May the UK favor you, God bless!

A true definition of - I never gave up!
Big congratulations smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Hello

Essentials will be same like you would carry when travelling, so food, diapers, pacifiers and abit of carryon toys(not rattlers), extra clothes if necessary to change your little one.

I doubt if hot water flask will be allowed but that's something the air host/hostess can arrange for you onboard.

The most important thing is to keep your little one comfortable when asleep and entertained when awake

Cheers
Pgift:
Please i need enlightenment on travelling with an infant ( 1 year old baby), this is d first time I l be flying with a child.
I need advise on essentials to carry on board for the child.

Also will Nigeria security allow me in with a hot flask of water?
What will I need on board for baby's comfort?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Hello

Contact them immediately on this and provide your flight details.

Their refund policy will explain what and how the process is and how long it will take.

My advice, look out for another airline incase airmaroc can't reschedule a new flight soon or can't refund immediately

Cheers
careerwoman:
Please guys, air maroc canceled their scheduled flight for today few hours before takeoff due to a National aviation strike action in Morocco. Crazy times!!!!!
Please who has had such experience behavior and how can one be compensated for this terrible behavior from the airline? Flight fares are super expensive and CAS deadline is in a week. What do we do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.