Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002495 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Congratulations, but didn't you add the Account statement when you initially submitted your application.
Kellyd2:
Visa Alert ���������‍♀️�‍♀️��
God did it.
CAS: 17th June
Submitted visa application:23rd July
Bio: 8th of August
Ikeja TLS
NSF: 28th Aug to provide bank statement
NSF: 28th Aug empty
Responded: 29th of Aug
Paid call: 30th of August. Awaiting decision
Paid call: 31st of Aug. Awaiting decision
Paid call: 1st of Sep. Awaiting decision
Paid call: 2nd of Sep. Awaiting decision
Paid call: 7th Sep. Awaiting decision
Escalation. 7th Sep.
Paid email: 15th sep
Decision made: 25th sep
Movement to vac: 26th Sep
Collection mail: 27th September
Study gap: 16 years
Vignette sitting pretty.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by carik(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ayomideayo:

Congratulations boss,what was their response when you mailed them?

I was told I'm not eligible for the African postgraduate scholarship and I'm certain it's cos of the HND.

£19740 is a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trishia14: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Please I need help, how long does it take to get decision after empty NSF, I got empty NSF on the 5th working day after my biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kellyd2: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
lightofjoy:
Congratulations, but didn't you add the Account statement when you initially submitted your application.
I did. I don’t know why they asked for it again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tico1212(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good evening house, please I want to ask if there is anything like March, April or may entry.
And I will like to know how many months does all the processes take from the date of school application to collection of visa. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dejaylapel08(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good evening house,

Please I need help and guidance on affordable flight to Heathrow in first week of October.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Yes, some schools have sessions that begin in that space of time but oftentimes only for select courses and not all.

Give yourself a 5-6 months head start because of unforeseen issues. It's better to have your processing concluded as early as possible than trying to meet a deadline when school has resumed.

tico1212:
Good evening house, please I want to ask if there is anything like March, April or may entry.
And I will like to know how many months does all the processes take from the date of school application to collection of visa. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Generapype: 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Please house, help me I got offers from Greenwich University, University of Staffordshire and Salford University...I need advice on the one to choose based on availability of jobs, cost of living etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Masterito(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Please which scholarship is that?
carik:

I was told I'm not eligible for the African postgraduate scholarship and I'm certain it's cos of the HND.

£19740 is a lot.

Maybe my wife will have to school instead, she's got a 4k5 scholarship and we will only need to pay £15740
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayomideayo(f): 12:19am On Sep 28, 2022
carik:

£19740 is a lot.

Maybe my wife will have to school instead, she's got a 4k5 scholarship and we will only need to pay £15740

Yes o the money is much, i got an offer from them yesterday and I’ve accepted the offer but they didn’t say anything about the scholarship, pls how did you mail them pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Immality(m): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2022
Please is it possible to initiate Form A now and pay money in the account before one week ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 12:31am On Sep 28, 2022
Congratulations
Kellyd2:
God did it.
Ikeja TLS
Escalation. 7th Sep.
Vignette sitting pretty.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dejaylapel08(m): 2:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Good morning all,

Please has anyone used Turkish airlines recently to Heathrow. I'm about to book my wife's flight but need your advice.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dipop: 2:25am On Sep 28, 2022
You need to change the currency from naira to pounds.. See the screenshot for your guide..Happy to give more clarity
Akhat:
Please house, this is urgent.

How do I make my tuition fee pay using form A and flywire. My school( Liverpool John Moore's University) has said the only approved means of payment is via flywire. And flywire uses black market exchange rate.
Please help!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gift7428: 2:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Visit the Qatar office in Lagos
They will find affordable flights to Edinburg
Flights to London are more expensive
My friend got 800k

emperorlaqrin:

I had checked Ethiopian airline and Egypt airline but none seems to be showing any available flight. Am just tired honestly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jasbt(f): 2:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Only sent them a mail stating my student/application number and they responded by requesting for my documents. I got their offer yesterday with 4500 discount.

brightheart007:
What did you send them I also applied directly

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godsknight(m): 3:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Dipop:
You need to change the currency from naira to pounds.. See the screenshot for your guide..Happy to give more clarity
You can still make use of Form A by paying through flywire . You will generate account details that you will use to fill form A on flywire .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:11am On Sep 28, 2022
haaryobhami:
Good evening house , I made payment for my i Ihs and priority visa fee today ,I would like to do walk in biometrics on Friday . What documents should I upload
Note : I wasn’t requested to submit transcript on my CAS ,do I still need to take it along or upload it ?

Are you sure walk in is allowed ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:16am On Sep 28, 2022
Maybs:
Please oh,
Do I need a transit visa for this route? @Visionare

That layover in Paris has made this route to need transit visa .... yes you need transit for sure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Realshima88: 3:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Godsknight:
You can still make use of Form A by paying through flywire . You will generate account details that you will use to fill form A on flywire .

At what rate will this be please. I am very much interested.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nickelodeon93: 4:10am On Sep 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes you can

Cheers
okay thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Hello

You are filling the right form however please post this in the General UK visa thread so you get detailed feedback

Cheers

Delight1eh:
Good evening gurus,

Please I don't know how this work or if I am posting in the right thread. I just need answers please
So I am planning on visiting my aunt in the uk .I have filled a standard visitors application form for my myself but filing for my son I am having trouble with these questions
1. Total amount you get in a year
2.how much planning to spend
3.total amount spent each month .

Please am I filling the right form for a child?

I would appreciate all the help I can get as this is the only challenge .

Thank you in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hclinton: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2022
Pls do Ikeja accept walk-in for family & if yes do I pay with cash or card a tls.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trojan00(m): 5:45am On Sep 28, 2022
WilsonBright935:
@dduchess90

Seriously, I don't understand this anymore
I did my bio on 19th of August (standard, VI) and after much calls and mail, I received my brp letter on the 21st of September, indicating that decision was made on 12th of September.
Since then till now, my application is still with DMC.
I made another call this morning and I was told that so far I have my brp letter, nothing is wrong anywhere. He also acknowledged that my passport is with the DMC.

Honestly I'm tired!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
I did my bio 25th August a decision still hasn't been made . This is very annoying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abumeinben(m): 5:58am On Sep 28, 2022
Good morning.

My passport didn't come with any letter. Do I go back to the embassy to complain?

cc: justwise; Visionare
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abumeinben(m): 6:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Kellyd2:
God did it.
Ikeja TLS
Escalation. 7th Sep.
Vignette sitting pretty.

Congrats!

Did your passport come with any BRP letter attached?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Abbe777: 6:09am On Sep 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

When are you getting in?

You can still use the £20 and £50 ensure they are not paper notes. That will be stopped this month.

Cheers

@Dduchess please what can i do as regard this info. I already have £50 denominations and I'll be in the UK on the 2nd of October. Other denominations are difficult to get here.
Please advise accordingly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2022
Trojan00:
I did my bio 25th August a decision still hasn't been made . This is very annoying

Try and check your email very well. Your brp might have been sent
Check all inbox, promotions and most especially spam

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mayflowa(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2022
emperorlaqrin:
Please help does Qatar airways require a transit visa ?

No! No transit visit if you at Hamad airport alone.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by elvisjr: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2022
elvisjr:
I applied for visa at ABJ TLS office on the 19th Aug, I had to make a paid call to UKVI on 15th of Sep to confirm that a decision has been made on my application but my passport is yet to leave the British high commission uptill now, I went to the British high commission to lay my complain but they only collected my Gwf number and told me to wait for a mail but I haven’t received any mail I’ve been making a paid call to the UKVI but they are not picking my calls.. please I need assistance on what to do to fast track the release of my passport… I’m really confused at this point. Pls any idea will be well appreciated

Please I need urgent reply please I’m begging
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godsknight(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2022
Realshima88:

At what rate will this be please. I am very much interested.
At CBN rate. it depends on the bank's rate...

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.