Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005621 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SakJiggy: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:

Drag them on Twitter then they would approve but for them to debit you first bank na connection cause dollars na for big men now. Even with my contact na almost 2 months I use

Omo! Maybe na Wetin I go do be that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hannahBambo: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
how do you know it has unable to sign?
mcpapillo:
URGENT PLS GUYS

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mcpapillo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
hannahBambo:
how do you know it has unable to sign?

Cos I've seen it! Came out that way. Again immigration people error
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hannahBambo: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
sorry
is it immigration that told you that the passport has been rendered useless and not usable or you are just concluding?
i mean, you cannot affix the signature according to immigration?

mcpapillo:

Cos I've seen it! Came out that way. Again immigration people error
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Klem28(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
I appreciate. God bless
Davidandgo:

You are most welcome.

You can send a paid mail today or tomorrow. See link below.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emeritus007: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Davidandgo:

If you haven't booked your ticket yet, I strongly suggest you fly with Qatar or any other airline that doesn't require a transit visa.

I read on a different Nairaland Thread that someone could not travel via KLM due to a transit visa issue. The case was treated as a no-show and I don't know if they were refunded.

Not trying to scare you; just stating the obvious risk.
Already booked.
I saw that story too.
Tho I intend getting ATV, I still have more than 3weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mcpapillo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
The passport has been printed but during capturing everything was intact only for the passport to come out and the place where signature should be is showing unable to sign. Clearly the capturing officer did imcompetent job. Now I'm not sure how valid a passport without signature is as a legal identifying document.

hannahBambo:
sorry
is it immigration that told you that the passport has been rendered useless and not usable or you are just concluding?
i mean, you cannot affix the signature according to immigration?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samcathe: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
ppeessuu:
Decision made since 26th of July 2022 ooo

Someone should pls help me oo

You will testify very soon by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hannahBambo: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
ok. i get you now.
I would suggest you calling someone that works there to know if anything can be done seeing as what happened wasn't your fault.

mcpapillo:
The passport has been printed but during capturing everything was intact only for the passport to come out and the place where signature should be is showing unable to sign. Clearly the capturing officer did imcompetent job. Now I'm not sure how valid a passport without signature is as a legal identifying document.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fayvoor(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello everyone
Please is it possible for someone to help me pick my passport at TLS after receiving collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samcathe: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
babey543:

2 years is a waste of time especially in a course that does not require it. Those schools are just trying to make more money for themselves and UK government through IHS.

That extra 1 year could be use to work full time through skilled work visa/health care visa/ postgraduate visa enabling you to get money and experience as fast as you can with no limits and building ILR status.

Also often most people do not get internship and the school will curtail your visa to one year with no refund. Companies will underpay you doing internship and you will be serving as errand boy. This is embarrassing.

Also as a fresh MSc and BSc graduate with no experience, you can also apply for Internship positions. In fact, this is how oil and gas and multinational companies recruit nowadays. It is not required to be a student. So don't be scammed.

Only Nursing, Dietetics or any other health related course require 2 years.

I love that part where you said in a course that doesn't require it. Second year in most schools is for placement. And securing a placement in a reputed company can land you a tier 2 visa if you are lucky.

A school like Teeside that he's intending to go also allows students to pay in installments for 2 years. So, this could be a good bargain for someone with limited budget. So, it all depends on individuals plan

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheGeneralunum: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Visionare:
Was debited at 528.7 yesterday morning but I'm yet to collect my TELEX.
Read earlier where someone said they debited him at an initial rate the first day and was debited an additional amount the following day. (That's the only person who I know to have experienced such so far so I'm not sure why)

I want to collect my TELEX first to be sure that's the final amount. I really hope it is.

If you have applied and it has been approved; awaiting disbursement or debit, just check the OANDA rate and add N35 extra to it and multiply across how much you want to pay. Also, disturb their customer care (calls & social media) often because your application might require some processing issues and they'll forget to update it on the workflow chart on the TRMS website.

I hope this helps.

Hi,

Please what bank debited you and how many days did it take to process?

Is anyone here using Unity bank? Unity bank is now taking forever to debit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babey543: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Samcathe:

I love that part where you said in a course that doesn't require it. Second year in most schools is for placement. And securing a placement in a reputed company can land you a tier 2 visa if you are lucky.

A school like Teeside that he's intending to go also allows students to pay in installments for 2 years. So, this could be a good bargain for someone with limited budget. So, it all depends on individuals plan
OK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosoma: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello everyone, I just joined nairaland after many years of following up. Please I need the gurus to help me o
I am a graduate of Biochemistry but I want to apply for pre registration nursing (adult or mental health) I don't have healthcare experience except when I worked briefly in a private hospital. Will this be enough?
Plus I don't understand what this requirement means. Pls help interpret
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibro2021: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello

It applies from the 28th consecutive day of your bank balance not falling below the required amount.

Please see attached from gov.uk

Gunit87:

Please does the 31 days rule after printing my statement of account is counted till the biometric date or the day I applied online for my visa application. Please help!!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosoma: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Rosoma:
Hello everyone, I just joined nairaland after many years of following up. Please I need the gurus to help me o
I am a graduate of Biochemistry but I want to apply for pre registration nursing (adult or mental health) I don't have healthcare experience except when I worked briefly in a private hospital. Will this be enough?
Plus I don't understand what this requirement means. Pls help interpret
I have been trying to attach the screenshot, seems i don't know how to do that yet. The requirement says one must submit a recognition of prior learning (RPL) and an evidence that they have worked a minimum of 500 hours in a health or social care setting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Visionare:
Was debited at 528.7 yesterday morning but I'm yet to collect my TELEX.
Read earlier where someone said they debited him at an initial rate the first day and was debited an additional amount the following day. (That's the only person who I know to have experienced such so far so I'm not sure why)

I want to collect my TELEX first to be sure that's the final amount. I really hope it is.

If you have applied and it has been approved; awaiting disbursement or debit, just check the OANDA rate and add N35 extra to it and multiply across how much you want to pay. Also, disturb their customer care (calls & social media) often because your application might require some processing issues and they'll forget to update it on the workflow chart on the TRMS website.

I hope this helps.

How long did it take to get debited please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omooooooo: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
fayvoor:
Hello everyone
Please is it possible for someone to help me pick my passport at TLS after receiving collection mail?

While not use the courier services
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
SaintOpzy:

How do you mean pls?

Do you mean I should send a paid mail?

If this was me I would pay and contact them and tell about the TB and ask how you can send it in

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Details/ConfirmDetails

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Klem28(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please how much is paid mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Klem28(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sorry, I could see this had been answered. Thanks all
Klem28:
Please how much is paid mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Firstbank. Debited me after 31 days. They returned my application back to the branch because of insufficient funds but did not update it in the workflow on TRMS. I had to keep disturbing the branch FX officer with calls. It was him who checked and told me they returned it from head office.

I topped it up with the rate he told me and even added a little extra. He treated the file according to him and sent it back to them.

I was debited the following day (yesterday) at 528.7

I heard Unity bank and Ecobank are quite fast. Maybe you should visit the branch. If you sit at home after applying for Form A at this time where there's FX shortage, maybe you don't need the FX urgently.

TheGeneralunum:

Hi,

Please what bank debited you and how many days did it take to process?

Is anyone here using Unity bank? Unity bank is now taking forever to debit.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ppeessuu: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ameeeeeeeeen

Pls who can assist me the delayed TLS Ikeja collection mail.
5weeks now since biometric date.

Samcathe:

You will testify very soon by God's grace
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fayvoor(m): 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Omooooooo:

While not use the courier services
I didn’t select the courier service during application and I can’t make any changes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello

Yes someone can

You need to give them the collection documents and a consent letter to do so

Search on TLS you will see a copy

Cheers
fayvoor:
Hello everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello

You don't need courier service if you already have someone

Cheers
fayvoor:

I didn’t select the courier service during application and I can’t make any changes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello

Technically 2weeks since biometrics

Chase up by raising a compliant to TLS

Cheers
ppeessuu:

Ameeeeeeeeen

Pls who can assist me the delayed TLS Ikeja collection mail.
5weeks now since biometric date.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheGeneralunum: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Visionare:
Firstbank. Debited me after 31 days. They returned my application back to the branch because of insufficient funds but did not update it in the workflow on TRMS. I had to keep disturbing the branch FX officer with calls. It was him who checked and told me they returned it from head office.

I topped it up with the rate he told me and even added a little extra. He treated the file according to him and sent it back to them.

I was debited the following day (yesterday) at 528.7

I heard Unity bank and Ecobank are quite fast. Maybe you should visit the branch. If you sit at home after applying for Form A at this time where there's FX shortage, maybe you don't need the FX urgently.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I'm processing from both Unity and First bank. I have been to the branch, called the customer service line and they told me they(Unitybank) didn't get FX allocation last week( I don't how true it is).

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello

Follow up with the same paid mail.by replying

Cheers
quote author=afolayanto post=115596030]Hi @duchess90 please if i send a paid mail and i got a response that process is awaiting decision. Can i do a rider on the same email if i need to make the query again after some days or i have to initiate a fresh mail and make the payment like the first paid mail[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello
31days from the date the statement was printed till your visa application

Cheers
Gunit87:

Please does the 31 days rule after printing my statement of account is counted till the biometric date or the day I applied online for my visa application. Please help!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.