Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005487 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bola01234: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
misskit:
UBA, 10days

Very very fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by misskit(f): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
OluOla2019:

What's the exchange rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by George3766: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good evening all, please who has an idea of the processing time frame for dependent visa currently?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
giselle237:
calm down with the subtle advertising you doing here and there… let nobody come and say they were duped because you will likely be mentioned
Thanks for the advice, but not in the 419 business.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gentledaf(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
babey543:

The 2 years is only applicable if the partner are not married.
The 2 years evidence is also applicable if u are in the UK and desire to apply for leave to remain.

For married couples, you only need evidence your marriage is subsisting and marriage certificate. There is no timeframe as some religions do not permit courtship.

With only marriage certificate, pictures before and after wedding pictures, evidence of honeymoon, Whatsapp and Facebook picture and communication evidence, hotel staying address e.t.c . The dependant will surely get successful visa application as demonstrated in this forum and others.

For a partners who are not married but have been living for more than 2 years with a child. What are the evidence to show ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
infosoftlife:

Thanks for the advice, but not in the 419 business.
then stick to one handle.. not rigmaroling between several
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
yoged:
it means you don't have the right e mail . Go to bank and change the e mail

I used the same email to initiate my form A and was debited. Since the day I received the debit alert till date, otp is no longer dropping.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
shawrygal:

I used the same email to initiate my form A and was debited. Since the day I received the debit alert till date, otp is no longer dropping.
ok .might be network
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
misskit:

Must u have an account with UBA before paying the tuition fee from them??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Gentledaf:

For a partners who are not married but have been living for more than 2 years with a child. What are the evidence to show ?

U are not married with a girl and u have been living with her for 2 years come even give am bele join and she born... Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
kino47:
@dduchess90
Is air bnb ok as an address pending the time an accommodation is sorted.
Secondly what likely question is expected of a dependent with 3 kids at the poe.

Please have u made a reservation for the aibnb? If u hve pls can u share the link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Phebeana:

Yes it finally came after 12 weeks,now its costing me heavily to go get her.

That's seriously serious. Imagine 12weeks.
It's well and sorry about that.
Victory at last.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please if anyone knows of a vacant room in middlesbrough, please reach me on josephmaryann893@gmail.com, its very urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babey543: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Gentledaf:

I don't support fornication (sex before marriage).

You and the girl should marry.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by holluwizzy: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Plz I will like to know have anybody used GTB or access bank to make deposit for tuition fee and how long did it take ?

Or which bank is faster in processing the form A ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by holluwizzy: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please have anybody used GTb or Access bank for deposit of tuition and how long did it take...

Meanwhile which bank is faster ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by itoski(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
giselle237:
calm down with the subtle advertising you doing here and there… let nobody come and say they were duped because you will likely be mentioned
Thanks, you are very right!!!.
There are no business Nigerians can't impersonate.
I used their service to activate my business with CAC and I believe someone here mentioned it on another thread he activated his status with their help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by itoski(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
holluwizzy:
Please have anybody used GTb or Access bank for deposit of tuition and how long did it take...

Meanwhile which bank is faster ?

They said UBA... 10 days someone claimed. I believe it has to do with the branch as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by holluwizzy: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thanks for ur response

But is it compulsory I must be an account holder before using UBA ?

itoski:

They said UBA... 10 days someone claimed. I believe it has to do with the branch as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Innocent94(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
BeatriceM1:

Hi
He has gotten his admission already and is waiting for CAS.
The relationship is like 3months
What evidence would they need to confirm the relationship?

Plus I just want to know the cheapest school to apply for and the course relevant for a Sociology graduate in case that one doesn't work out.
if you have a marriage certificate and pictures together(not necessarily wedding pics)it will suffice.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
giselle237:
then stick to one handle.. not rigmaroling between several
Sure, the super mod banned me. Never knew uploading pictures is life imprisonment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by edach123: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Vesman:

Please how much was your POF and is the school inside London?

I used 26,000,000 Naira. The school is university of Sunderland

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluOla2019: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
misskit:

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gentledaf(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
myhero:

U are not married with a girl and u have been living with her for 2 years come even give am bele join and she born... Kwantinue

Abeg nor make me laff...... Our marriage will be taking place soon. I'm not planning to apply without getting married just asking to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gentledaf(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
babey543:

I don't support fornication (sex before marriage).

You and the girl should marry.

Ok ma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaco(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Gloriyah:

CBN website

Thank you �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vesman: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
At what rate please?

misskit:
UBA, 10days

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dadsonade7: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please house,can one use WAEC GCE to apply for Uk school? it is acceptable?,Many thanks for the anticipated response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hello

Did you read the OPs question??

Even with married couples the evidence provided will span years not months.

It's important we truly understand the question asked before responding

Cheers
babey543:

The 2 years is only applicable if the partner are not married.
The 2 years evidence is also applicable if u are in the UK and desire to apply for leave to remain.

For married couples, you only need evidence your marriage is subsisting and marriage certificate. There is no timeframe as some religions do not permit courtship.

With only marriage certificate, pictures before and after wedding pictures, evidence of honeymoon, Whatsapp and Facebook picture and communication evidence, hotel staying address e.t.c . The dependant will surely get successful visa application as demonstrated in this forum and others.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.