Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002596 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DMainMan: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
VITAL INFORMATION TO INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND NON EU/UK STATUS WORKERS IN THE UK FROM THE DMAINMAN

A. FREE EDUCATION AND CHILDCARE FOR 2-YEAR-OLDS

Before non-UK citizens and students have no access to childcare for 2-year-olds. Now, if your immigration status says you have ‘no recourse to public funds’, you may still get free childcare for your 2-year-old. You must live in England.

https://www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs/free-childcare-2-year-olds

B. GLOBAL TALENT VISA

If you are an intelligent student, brilliant worker and leader with astounding prizes, achievements, experience and publications, why not apply for the Global Talent Visa. You can apply for UK permanent residence (ILR) after 3 years or 5 years on this visa depending on the route.

https://www.gov.uk/global-talent

C. IMMIGRATION HEALTH SURCHARGE REFUND

If you or your dependants has worked in health and care settings for 6 months consecutively, you can apply for IHS refund. Healthcare settings include hospitals, GP practices, care homes and community healthcare facilities.

You must have worked for an average of at least 16 hours per week. Students, workers and dependants (including your child) are eligible to apply if they meet the requirements. Include your dependants (including your child) in your application so they can get also a refund.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-immigration-health-surcharge-refund/healthcare-setting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babey543: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
emperorlaqrin:
Visa Alert
What God cannot do doesn’t exist
Standard application
Biometric: 30th September
Decision made 3rd October 2022
BRP mail: 4th of of October
Collection mail: 6th of October
Got my passport today with vignette looking pretty.
Yes indeed my application was a super super priority as promised by God.
Congratulations in advance to everyone expecting

Please is Turkish airline good to fly without transit visa or any other good cheap suggestions

Congratulations. Turkish is good. You can also try Air Maroc, Egypt Air, Ethiopian airline, Fly Emirates e.t.c.

No transit visa needed.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vanod: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
haaryobhami:
Good day house
I did my biometrics at abuja tls on Wednesday,since then am yet to get any mail from them since that day when they sent a mail that it has been moved to decision making center .
Is it normal or should I pressure them?

I did the same day Abuja, though priority, I received second mail this morning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babey543: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Blessedmossey:
Hello, pls help!
Top up program or premasters
Which is the best option for HND holders in the UK ?
Aim is Msc in civil Engineering or project management.
Thank you!

You can get Masters directly. Ensure you have good SOP , relevant experience to your proposed field and employment reference letter that back your experience.

Try schools such as Sheffield Hallam University, Ulster University Birmingham, University of Roehampton, University of Sunderland or any other school that accept 2.2 e.t.c

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yusfaith78(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hello Everyone,

My sister needs a room to rent anywhere close to Teesside University.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by haaryobhami: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
vanod:

I did the same day Abuja, though priority, I received second mail this morning.
I haven’t oh,what was d second mail about?. Do you think I should start pressuring them or I wait?
How can I track my visa ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FiddyEn: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes please,this is long overdue

Which DHL office did you call? Can you call the local office?

Don't make calls , request for an official email account and send the response from TLS to DHL and vice versa

Request for evidence from TLS that this has been collected by DHL

Keep chasing

Keep all evidence

Cheers

Thanks for the response. I think it's only the Lagos numbers I've been able to call. I've written TLScontact like 3 times after the first response I got from them reiterating that the parcel has been sent out. They haven't replied yet. And I'm not far from Lagos. I intend to go to Lagos on Monday. I'm honestly confused rn. I wish I could call somebody at TLScontact
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by haaryobhami: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good day house
I did my biometrics at abuja tls on Wednesday,since then am yet to get any mail from them since that day when they sent a mail that it has been moved to decision making center .

How can I track my visa status?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vanod: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
haaryobhami:
I haven’t oh,what was d second mail about?. Do you think I should start pressuring them or I wait?
How can I track my visa ?

I posted the second email earlier, they said is a Standard NSF email, check my post you will see it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by haaryobhami: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
vanod:

I posted the second email earlier, they said is a Standard NSF email, check my post you will see it
have seen it,I just hope it’s not a big deal that I haven’t received second mail since I applied for priority cause I really need to resume by next weekend.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
kaykay2022:
Hi My People, please is it allowed to combine multiple accounts for POF?

As long as it’s in your name, yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
haaryobhami:
Good day house

How can I track my visa status?

What mail are you hoping to receive??
The only mail you should be hoping for is collection mail. Give your application sometime and keep track of your mails(including spam).

To track, login to your visa application,
Click on provide documents and biometrics. Once you’re redirected to the tls page, click on track.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please guys I just notice I sent pictures to the Form A cite instead of sending it via pdf can I recend them again even after sending it befire .... please urgent responS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Baggiomarrio:
Please guys I just notice I sent pictures to the Form A cite instead of sending it via pdf can I recend them again even after sending it befire .... please urgent responS

Login to your portal, click on actions and Amend.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
You can add(upload) but you can't delete. So upload your file
Baggiomarrio:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by haaryobhami: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Gloriyah:

What mail are you hoping to receive??
The only mail you should be hoping for is collection mail. Give your application sometime and keep track of your mails(including spam).

To track, login to your visa application,
Click on provide documents and biometrics. Once you’re redirected to the tls page, click on track.
thanks , I appreciate. I thought dy do send a mail before sending collection mail. It’s cool then, next week is almost here.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good evening all.

Is the £5.5k for Northumbria Newcastle real?

I heard £2k

Which one is correct?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Mattmich:
Good evening all.

Is the £5.5k for Northumbria Newcastle real?

I heard £2k

Which one is correct?
5500 ooo

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hello @infosoftlife

You know agents are not allowed here

It's strictly DIY

Please stop

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aadetutu(f): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Thank you

quote author=dduchess90 post=117347161]Hello

Your SOP focuses on your reason for study,it shows your career path, experience and how that links to how the new course will add value to you.

It doesn't reflect your immigration history so No

Please declare your refusal during your visa application and/or pre CAS interview if applicable, there is a section for that

Cheers

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aorodu: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good day everyone
I have received my BRP notification at 2nd of October, However I have not gotten a notification to collect my visa. Is there an email or a way to contact UKVI to get my passport back? My application took almost 4 months to process due to Non straight forward issues
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tsanusi47: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
aorodu:
Good day everyone
I have received my BRP notification at 2nd of October, However I have not gotten a notification to collect my visa. Is there an email or a way to contact UKVI to get my passport back? My application took almost 4 months to process due to Non straight forward issues

How come 4 months?? What happened
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jesusweptoh: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
My people Abeg who school I fit apply to for January intake
Bachelor degree electrical electronics engineering

Please make una reply me
January 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please house is there anyone having delay with flywire payment recently? It's been more than 6 business days now and transaction still pending .. I have escalated this issue and they are tell me to provide MT103 .. An really feed up with this flywire thing..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamesy212(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please, is it mentioned on the site that documents must be in PDF format? Cuz I didn't come across that while uploading documents
Baggiomarrio:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meetgaby: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hello my people,

Just got a response from Bangor university. They gave me a provisional offer.

What's next from here pls for those with experience?

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jay5mie: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please house, can i use a new UBA account to pay fees through FORM A?

Note:Opened account today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aorodu: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
tsanusi47:

How come 4 months?? What happened

I got a non straight forward mail for a standard visa a week after my biometrics 8th July. Did several paid calls and email it was escalated twice. Their response was that they await a decision. I’m just lucky the school is considerate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aorodu: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
aorodu:
Good day everyone

Still awaiting suggestions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jay5mie:
Please house, can i use a new UBA account to pay fees through FORM A?

Note:Opened account today.

Nope

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.