Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1004765 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kemisola0206: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kemisola0206:
Good evening everyone, pls a msg was sent to me from Uni of South Wales dat a KIRA interview is being set up for me because I declared I had a US refusal before.. pls who in the house has undergo such interview before CAS number was being issued.

Pls any idea on this☝️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
yoged:
I used my brother's account and I was debited
did you upload any authorisation letter from him and birth certificates of both of you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hello everyone
Pls my sis applied to some schools using her Bsc from Benin republic but it’s been months now and no feedback from any of the schools ..the schools are university of Portsmouth , conventry university, Greenwich,southwales,teeside and swansea.. all for Jan 2023
Pls is it that these schools don’t accept Benin republic degree or they are yet to give offers?
Pls I await your response ..thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ruth1212:
Hello everyone
Pls my sis applied to some schools using her Bsc from Benin republic but it’s been months now and no feedback from any of the schools ..the schools are university of Portsmouth , conventry university, Greenwich,southwales,teeside and swansea.. all for Jan 2023
Pls is it that these schools don’t accept Benin republic degree or they are yet to give offers?
Pls I await your response ..thank you

I will advise you check your spam, if nothing....mail the school asking for a feedback on your application, quoting the student number assigned to the applicant, during application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
IFSHR:

I will advise you check your spam, if nothing....mail the school asking for a feedback on your application, quoting the student number assigned to the applicant, during application.

Alright, thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
ron5ke:
Goodafternoon, a friend of mine has an issue.
She applied for UK visa some years back but the DOB on her passport is different from her real age. She did change of DOB to her real age on the passport now. Would it be an issue when reapplying?

P.S it's just the year that's slightly different. Say instead of 1991, her brother used 1993. There was discrepancy in her year of birth. That was where the issue started from. Her parents didn't do birth certificate or anything.
Am facing the same issue, but as for me I will sworn Affidavits and pray
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KTEC: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
They're on August 17th.
Those debited 5k on 17th August are having theirs disbursed.

kymkym:
Please who latest update on first bank form A queue?

Please who has been debited this week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Did you pay with a UK account or domiciliary account?
CHIMABLADE:

Yes I didn't use form A
And immediately u pay just fill the remittance form and submit it to income department together with the receipt of ur payment..and get ur unconditional offer same day and CAS in 24 hours..
Join our telegram group nah.
Search university of portsmouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by viperVIP: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
I got the same provisional letter from Bangor University just about the same time you posted
Date of letter: 17 October 2022
Type of letter: Conditional

I have chatted and written to the school to know when there will be further update but I was told they will definitely write to me when there is, they are processing huge amount of applications at the moment.

Did you receive any further update yet
@fedman

Fedman:
Hello pls I got a conditional offer for Bangor university
Pls I want to know the initial deposit and do I have to pay half payment before given cas or all I just have to pay is initial deposit till I get there
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaco(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
Just4life:

£1000 before CAS, Please is POF not required before CAS? And what's the total tuition fee?

Please interested in a school with such a low deposit.

Low deposit, yes! but don't forget there will be enough part of the tuition fees to be paid at enrollment before registration
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CHIMABLADE: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
onyiokoye:
Did you pay with a UK account or domiciliary account?
I paid with a US account..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Happyfellow147: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please when filling dependant visa application, where they asked if one has worked in the judiciary, what should I answer
My dependant is a lawyer but not a judge or magistrate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eboniee024rill(f): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Pls advise a friend, she has 5 Admissions offers from Bradford (PhD Business related), Portsmouth ( PhD Business related), Solent (MSc. Applied AI and Data Science with placement year), Bournemouth University (MSc. IoT and Data Analytics with placement year), Plymouth (MSc Business related without placement year).
Pls she in need of reviewers comments. Thanks house

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Happyfellow147: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
Also please for people in the UK, how do you navigate job applications that require UCAS and GCSE scores
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Barzoid: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
yoged:
Supporting document. Any documents you think its necessary. Upload it . Like reference or recommendation letters. (
thanks so much I'll do that now

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fetomowo: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dear all, which UK universities are still open for January 2023 or February 2023, or March 2023 Intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pazzenjer: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
fetomowo:
Dear all, which UK universities are still open for January 2023 or February 2023, or March 2023 Intake?

Wolverhampton for March
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eneada: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2022
supertonex:
howfar boss, has there been any change to this?

I got offer From them but I’m not processing it.
Applied july 22
Offer October 24
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good evening all

Please is it necessary present boss at place of work reference someone? Or can a former boss whose company is on the CV also write the reference letter? Or can CV be totally discarded? Thank you for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:
Thank you my ever faithful God �‍♀️�‍♀️�

Family of 3.

Unconditional offer- 29th of July,2022

Passed PCI: 20th of September, 2022

POF- Globus (New Account)

CAS shield submitted -28th of September.

TB- Qlife

CAS shield requested for attestation letter for DOB and mail replied same day

CAS drop- 29th of September,2022

Study gap: 15years

Visa application: 6th of October

Bio ‐ 11th October, 2022

Visa Granted-19th of October, 2022

1 NSF: 15th of October (Asking for Reference & Employment letter). I replied same day via Email

Date of entry on my Visa: 23rd of December, 2022

Collection mail for family of three: 19th of October, 2022

Standard Visa
VI center

Documents submitted:

Husband:
Passport Biopage
CAS
Certificate & Transcript (basically what is stated on the CAS as evidence to get admission)
CV
Letter of Intro
/Ref from employer(s)
Marriage Cert
Birth Cert
TB Test
POF

Wife -

Passport Biopage
Marriage Cert & Newspaper Clipping
Affidavit of Name Change (marriage)
POF
Consent to use POF (If POF is in hubby’s name)
Picture story with timelines (optional)
Birth Certificate
TB Test

Child:

Passport Biopage
Birth Certificate
Parental Consent
POF
POF consent
TB Test

You shall all testify in Jesus name �. Success in all we do IJN. Amen.

Congrats man!! Please how new is your Globus Bank account before you use it for POF cos I just opened an account with them yesterday and how many days or month did it take them before been debited? Thank you for your swift response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mosix4real: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
During self-service, i mistakenly mixed up the categories for the document uploads. For example, I uploaded my passport Data page under Others instead of Travel and residency Evidence.

My question is - does this mix-up have an implication for the visa application? I did priority. Will my application be delayed?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badassProdigy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
KTEC:
They're on August 17th.
Those debited 5k on 17th August are having theirs disbursed.

pls do u know many days it takes first bank to debit the tuition fee after deducting the 5k charges?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kbams241: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good evening guys , pls any scholarships available for Msc in any making sense country.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DemmyDD: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
fetomowo:
uni of strathaclyde; uni of chester and some courses in bolton uni
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badoh(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please will I also upload POF on the application of my partner and children on the Visa application or they will only rely on the one I already uploaded on my own application since I have already linked their application to my GWF number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by C505: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
@ dduchess90 and others that knows.... Please at oanda rate of 501, what is the range of pof a dependent is suppose to have?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KTEC: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Minimum 30 days but it may he more. So have about 60 days in mind. First bank has lots of form A request and CBN is not allocating much FX

The earlier you apply the better. The good thing is you can apply with Conditional offer letter.
Don't wait to receive unconditional offer before you apply. As long as you can meet the schools Condition, just apply with your Conditional offer.

badassProdigy:

pls do u know many days it takes first bank to debit the tuition fee after deducting the 5k charges?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by smiley001(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bangor minimum deposit is 5000pounds and you would upload POF of 28days for CAS but your conditional offer must first change to unconditional offer. It took us 2 conditional offer letters before we finally got the unconditional offer and we got the first offer July 27th but the unconditional came this October.

viperVIP:
I got the same provisional letter from Bangor University just about the same time you posted
Date of letter: 17 October 2022
Type of letter: Conditional

I have chatted and written to the school to know when there will be further update but I was told they will definitely write to me when there is, they are processing huge amount of applications at the moment.

Did you receive any further update yet
@fedman

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adetounvicky(f): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Goodevening, has any one gotten offer from university of West Scotland for January intake?I applied beginning of this month and it's still on pending.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Upigo4life: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Please I couldn't find University of Portsmouth on Telegram. How else can I join? I am University of Portsmouth as well. Thanks!
Yes I didn't use form A
And immediately u pay just fill the remittance form and submit it to income department together with the receipt of ur payment..and get ur unconditional offer same day and CAS in 24 hours..
Join our telegram group nah.
Search university of portsmouth[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.