Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002824 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by advanceDNA: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
magnifico1:
Greetings guys
Pls I have a little worrying issue

As part of the requirements for Legalization of NECO or WAEC results for the visa application, I have Requested NECO to send my statement of result directly to the consulate/embassy about a week ago.
Ave contacted NECO yesterday to confirm if it has gotten to the embassy yet but the answer was NO and that it would take time
My question is, if it doesn't get to the embassy before my Legalization date which is on the 9th, would I still be able to Legalize my NECO? Is there another alternative?

Any valid answer regarding to this would be much appreciated as it has been getting me really worried.....

Thanks

Legalization?? Uk embassy?? When did UK join Belgium with that nonsense??

Usually, there has to be an official procedure for legalization that is acceptable by the body that wants to accept the document from you....u cant just go for an alternative that u like
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tashawrites:
would really appreciate a response here please, thanks

1. If the ECO didn't understand your finances in May, I hope you can now explain, with sufficient proof.

2. Report your refusal and clearly state the reason as written on the Refusal document. Don't respond based on what you think or feel, it's none of your business. Report as written on the document.

Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
magnifico1:
I have done so already, they said they have moved it to the headquarters in Minna but moving it from Minna to Lagos(where the Spanish embassy is), is what will take time

If you can go to Minna, fine. Or hope for the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LiftedMan: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
myhero:
Please house, as cigarettes are more cheaper here in Nigeria, can one board plane to Newcastle with
packets of cigarettes for personal use??

Be careful. Better go and watch UK boarder force series on YouTube
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sparekey:

Good day! Pls I really want to apply for Essex, I just needed someone to help me on how to go with that.

Hi,

Just search their website for your intended course and then apply. They will send you an email after applying and you will be getting updates on your application. If you have any specific questions after applying, please feel free to reach out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sparekey(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phil46:

Hi,

Just search their website for your intended course and then apply. They will send you an email after applying and you will be getting updates on your application. If you have any specific questions after applying, please feel free to reach out.

I only have my HND transcript, will I also need my ND transcript when applying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
bastardson:
Please can anyone confirm if IHS can be paid from Canada?

Abeg quick response, USD is scarce and Pounds rate

It's under maybe. We couldn't do that from USA last week and someone commented here last month how he was unable to pay from Canada. But UK is a sure plug.
My thoughts thou.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
magnifico1:
Greetings guys
Pls I have a little worrying issue

As part of the requirements for Legalization of NECO or WAEC results for the visa application, I have Requested NECO to send my statement of result directly to the consulate/embassy about a week ago.
Ave contacted NECO yesterday to confirm if it has gotten to the embassy yet but the answer was NO and that it would take time
My question is, if it doesn't get to the embassy before my Legalization date which is on the 9th, would I still be able to Legalize my NECO? Is there another alternative?

Any valid answer regarding to this would be much appreciated as it has been getting me really worried.
Thanks

Please does this apply to UK visa? When did they implement this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
ameeh:
I am also for Hertfordshire January intake, I sent you a mail already

Can you send me direct please akingbaderotimi@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sparekey:

I only have my HND transcript, will I also need my ND transcript when applying?

I think your HND transcript should suffice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Champay: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
AlphaUno:

How Were you receiving your pay, cash or bank? If bank, look for sponsorship cos yo in a already violated your visa terms and they know.

I think I get your point but what is the chance of getting Sponsorship visa approved?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Halloween2020: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Please has anyone made tuition deposit to university of Greenwich using convera recently?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jW16: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good day all.

Please I do not understand the 28days POF calculation people post here. Is it 28 working days or 28 normal days. Because I see people saying from 15 May to 15 June, and if you count normal days that'll be 32 normal days, but it'll be 23 for working days.

So if I put funds from say 27 October, counting 28days will be 23 November. Kindly confirm if this is right or wrong, and if wrong what should be the 28th day.

Thanks in anticipation @duchess @gloriyah and all great minds helping out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tashawrites: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Thank you ��
Promoter2:

1. If the ECO didn't understand your finances in May, I hope you can now explain, with sufficient proof.

2. Report your refusal and clearly state the reason as written on the Refusal document. Don't respond based on what you think or feel, it's none of your business. Report as written on the document.

Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
LiftedMan:

Be careful. Better go and watch UK boarder force series on YouTube
grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badoh(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
jW16:
Good day all.

Please I do not understand the 28days POF calculation people post here. Is it 28 working days or 28 normal days. Because I see people saying from 15 May to 15 June, and if you count normal days that'll be 32 normal days, but it'll be 23 for working days.

So if I put funds from say 27 October, counting 28days will be 23 November. Kindly confirm if this is right or wrong, and if wrong what should be the 28th day.

The rule is that your POF should stay in your account for a minimum of 28 normal days. For example, if you apply for visa on 15 of November, 2022, your account statement could be from 15 Oct to 14 Nov, or 15 Oct to 13 nov or 15 Oct to 12 Nov
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kenzo38: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Please guys who has a sure connect for unilag transcript for some that did diploma.
Please this is really urgent! .
I would appreciate a fast response to this.

Pls emphasize on ‘ sure ‘ Because I have wasted money twice like this .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cellydion: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good afternoon,

Please where can I direct my letter of reference to:

Ikeja or Victoria Island.

More so it is addressed as follows,

The Entry Clearance Officer
British Deputy High Commission

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Palolisthajoly: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
Same happened to me, I didn't see cousin on the list. Apparently you just type cousin or uncle if it's not on the list. However I explained it in the extra information section. Next time if your relation doesn't show on the drop done list, just type it, it'll pop up.

Tashawrites:
Good morning guys, please I have 2 questions.

1. I'm the Main applicant and my POF and husband's will be in my account. I hope they won't query where I got the money from cause it doesn't tally with what I currently earn. Cause my visit visa was refused in May because of funds they didn't understand.

2. My uncle currently lives in the UK, and while I was filling my visit visa in May, I selected the option of not having any family in the UK because I didn't find the option of uncle and it was one of the reasons I was refused. Now that I want to apply for a student visa, is it going to affect the application? or is there anything I can do to remedy it? I also plan to use priority service. I'll appreciate your responses. thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
jW16:
Good day all.

28days, there’s nothing like 28 normal or abnormal days. Just count 28days after you deposit the funds.

You can print more than 28days but not less than.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Cellydion:
Good afternoon,

Please where can I direct my letter of reference to:

Ikeja or Victoria Island.

More so it is addressed as follows,

The Entry Clearance Officer
British Deputy High Commission

Thanks

Your application is not decided by Tls.
Address your application to the entry clearance officer, UKVI.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ameeh: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Is there anything I need to do when I am to make the payment since the payment on the website is calculated in dollars and I will be paying with a Euro card.
Will the amount be automatically converted
onyiokoye:
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
You don't have to do anything. The amount will be automatically converted.
ameeh:
Is there anything I need to do when I am to make the payment since the payment on the website is calculated in dollars and I will be paying with an Euro card.
Will the amount be automatically converted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babamillli: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Anyone going to south wales . Have you come across this , how tru are these deadlines

“””Guys going by whats being shared about deadline for issuance of CAS ending on 28th Nov for Jan 2023 intake and 16th Dec for Feb 2023 intake , it's IMPERATI inVE to know we are in the race against time. The implication of this CAS deadline means..
1- for Jan intake , you should have had your TB certificate, your POF matured 28 days prior and your tuition deposit already paid and received by USW and these 3 documents uploaded on your CAS shield at least 5 days before 28th of Nov 2022
2- For Feb Intake, you should have gotten your TB certificate, your POF matured 28 prior, and your tuition deposit paid and confirmed by USW and all these 3 documents already uploaded on your CAS shield at least 5 days from 16th December deadline
Some of us on this group can attest how we weren't able to meet up with this last September intake because our unconditional offer came late and by the time we got our TB, bank debited us for formA and most importantly, our POF matured after 28 days , it was already too late to complete our CAS shield. That's why some of the CAS shield ended at just 34 percent
Remember UK uni expect that your tuition fees should be paid and received by the skl within a few working days either the bank wire or whatever means. Unfortunately our govt have made payment of tuition very difficult for students, hence the queues with formA .
UK unis also expect that since u self funding, all u need do is print out your last 28 days bank statements and submit on your CAS shield, unfortunately u know our naija styles”””

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
It is well..hmmm
babamillli:
Anyone going to south wales . Have you come across this , how tru are these deadlines

“””Guys going by whats being shared about deadline for issuance of CAS ending on 28th Nov for Jan 2023 intake and 16th Dec for Feb 2023 intake , it's IMPERATI inVE to know we are in the race against time. The implication of this CAS deadline means..
1- for Jan intake , you should have had your TB certificate, your POF matured 28 days prior and your tuition deposit already paid and received by USW and these 3 documents uploaded on your CAS shield at least 5 days before 28th of Nov 2022
2- For Feb Intake, you should have gotten your TB certificate, your POF matured 28 prior, and your tuition deposit paid and confirmed by USW and all these 3 documents already uploaded on your CAS shield at least 5 days from 16th December deadline
Some of us on this group can attest how we weren't able to meet up with this last September intake because our unconditional offer came late and by the time we got our TB, bank debited us for formA and most importantly, our POF matured after 28 days , it was already too late to complete our CAS shield. That's why some of the CAS shield ended at just 34 percent
Remember UK uni expect that your tuition fees should be paid and received by the skl within a few working days either the bank wire or whatever means. Unfortunately our govt have made payment of tuition very difficult for students, hence the queues with formA .
UK unis also expect that since u self funding, all u need do is print out your last 28 days bank statements and submit on your CAS shield, unfortunately u know our naija styles”””

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.