Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (997569 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Didiama1: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Good day all, I don't know if anyone is going through same problem, I got a conditional offer as at July for October intake at the university of sunderland, I paid 50 percent of my tuition, and submitted all the documents needed to process my Cas including 28 days pof and bank reference letter. I then got an email stating that the course is full for the session and gave me other option to choose from of which January 2023 intake was one of them, I clicked on the link and applied for January intake, but up until now I haven't gotten any offer, or Cas letter from them. I have emailed them severally but no response, can someone please advise me on what to do because am confused and I don't even know if I stand a chance to join the next session, This is frustrating.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
Oh yes I do , thank you
Gloriyah:

The exact amount for all payments are in pounds on the gov.Uk website but when you’re paying for visa & IHS during your application ,the amount is shown in $ and the amount in $ is based on the exchange rate from pounds to dollars.

Do you understand??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shuqroh: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please treat as urgent....I missed my appointment today
I booked tomorrow for my biometrics. I picked flexi under assisted service but have uploaded all my document already. I picked flex just so i can submit tomorrow.

Hope there wont be any issue?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OsiEnterprise4: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
I applied for Northumbria university, new castle since September 4th for January in take, only received a message that my application has been received with a reference number, uploaded all documents they need, but up till now, I did not hear anything from them, is anyone in dissame shoes from dissame university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Samcathe:
Yea. Me too.
But we also need to understand that not everyone has an hidden agenda.
how are first name and the dob of one person wrong on same document is a question

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
shuqroh:
Please treat as urgent....I missed my appointment today
I booked tomorrow for my biometrics. I picked flexi under assisted service but have uploaded all my document already. I picked flex just so i can submit tomorrow.

Hope there wont be any issue?

There won't be
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vickyfabs(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
OsiEnterprise4:
I applied for Northumbria university, new castle since September 4th for January in take, only received a message that my application has been received with a reference number, uploaded all documents they need, but up till now, I did not hear anything from them, is anyone in dissame shoes from dissame university?

Same with me. Northumbria and even Northampton. After series of mails and calls to both of them, Northampton informed me that to get admission easily i must apply thru their Regional Office or Rep in Nigeria. I guess that might go for Northumbria as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OsiEnterprise4: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Vickyfabs:

Same with me. Northumbria and even Northampton. After series of mails and calls to both of them, Northampton informed me that to get admission easily i must apply thru their Regional Office or Rep in Nigeria. I guess that might go for Northumbria as well.

Ooh, I see, them go for talk now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samcathe: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
giselle237:
how are first name and the dob of one person wrong on same document is a question

I'm not a judge, neither are you.

If you can't answer the question, you can ignore please.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please house which will you advise assisted or self service in visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlamidei(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Cashmadam:

Call the Airline ASAP!

Thanks a lot! Called. It’s just a little change and it’s time change.

Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Odun3088: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hello guys, please who has done leeds beckett cas interview? Please email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
jorez:
Please house which will you advise assisted or self service in visa application?

Save your money and time and self upload.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shuqroh: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Opsops:

There won't be

Thanks

Do I need to go with all the document?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gendebs(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Good evening house.

Can someone pay his IHS and Visa fee from Nigeria using a Pounds card? Been trying to pay but it was declined. When I called the bank, I was told Nigerian IP could be the reason for the decline.

Have anyone had this issue?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Samcathe:

I'm not a judge, neither are you.If you can't answer the question, you can ignore please.
Thanks
oh please. It is not judgement. I am genuinely worried because I dnt see how an affidavit helps in this case except it has happened to someone else and this worked for them.
I am also processing how those involved want to explain and prove to let’s say a visa officer that a marriage certificate carried the wrong DOB and wrong first name of one half of the couple.. . I am trying to wrap my head around such information .. anything else you feel is prolly guilt kicking in. I’m not your problem lav!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
onyiokoye:
Yes, you can put December 15.

Okay. Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
yoged:
Put December 8

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
shawrygal:

Put December 8

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
shuqroh:

Thanks

Do I need to go with all the document?

No.
I think you just pick assisted to secure the date.
So no need of all those documents as you said you have already upload.
Just your normal checklist and the likes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by robify01: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
CheedyJ:

No problem.

@cheedyj, I am waiting for your mail, pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CheedyJ(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
robify01:

@cheedyj, I am waiting for your mail, pls.

I thought we've spoken already, ain't you the one I connected to the UI last night?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by edimalo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Had a previous USA visit visa refusal. Can't remember the exact appointment date. Is there a way to request the details from USCIS / US immigration. What can I do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Coolcube: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
;
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Destiny20five: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please who has a date for FBN form A. I mean what date they are currently on the queue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dybaladaddy: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hello

Is it true that a marriage certificate has to be three months old before it can be used for visa application?
I am in the UK but would like to come back and marry my girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fxdee(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please is it a must I upload my children birth certificates (14yrs and 12yrs) I am not traveling with them I just want to mention then in the application. I lost their certificates in an inferno sometimes ago and I ve not gotten the time to go and do another one for them and since they are not going with me I feel it's not compulsory... Kindly advise me. I m here to learn. Many thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
fxdee:
Please is it a must I upload my children birth certificates (14yrs and 12yrs) I am not traveling with them I just want to mention then in the application. I lost their certificates in an inferno sometimes ago and I ve not gotten the time to go and do another one for them and since they are not going with me I feel it's not compulsory... Kindly advise me. I m here to learn. Many thanks.

They are not going with you so NO.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Coolcube:
Hello everyone. As the MA, I have provided financial evidence that covers my 2 dependants. Do i still need to upload the same financial evidence or letter confirming that the MA has provided evidence as past of the TLS documents uploaded for each dependant?

Also, I guess I need to upload TB test result here as well.

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.