Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1024013 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
giselle237:
pls declare all

Are cousins or in laws declared too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ocool: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Please, can someone help me with the list of universities in the UK with cheap MSc programs and tuition deposit of between 500 and 2,000 pounds.

I will so much appreciate your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingben9: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
jorez:
Go and get a second test immediately bcus you will need it when you enter UK and you can't present an expired TB certificate

thqnks,thanks, wanted to book again is saying that I have an existing one.but it will expire soon,Should I go there and explain to them, that I want to book another one for visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Gloriyah:

Are you referring to the consent form for child dependent??
No, we have drafted the consent form for child. This one is a 3 page form giving consent to home office to verify details supplied by applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by enesty(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Please can someone tell me how to make a paid call
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omoobaijebuife: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=Ocool post=118338104]Please, can someone help me with the list of universities in the UK with cheap MSc programs and tuition deposit of between 500 and 2,000 pounds.

I will so much appreciate your response.[/quote

UNILAG, UI and ABU. None in the UK. Even UK citizens pay more than your budgeted tuition fees. Maybe try Finland, Sweden and eastern European countries.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=omoobaijebuife post=118340750][/quote]

U got him wrong he said tuition deposit of about 500 to 2k pounds. Tuition deposit is different from tuition fee..

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Just write them a mail within 48hrs they will reschedule you,you can't book another appointment on the online portal if you have a running certificate or if you have cancelled your schedule before or miss appointment,this can only be done via email
Kingben9:
thqnks,thanks, wanted to book again is saying that I have an existing one.but it will expire soon,Should I go there and explain to them, that I want to book another one for visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kennyliga112:
No, we have drafted the consent form for child. This one is a 3 page form giving consent to home office to verify details supplied by applicant

You need to fill it and submit along with your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
jorez:
Go and get a second test immediately bcus you will need it when you enter UK and you can't present an expired TB certificate
not necessary. Valid on visa application day is enough cc kingben9.. if HO decides to use 3 months to decide a case, it does not concern the applicant and as such are not to bear the brunt of it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Ellaadi:

Hello. It took 5 working days for mine. Submitted on a Saturday and it was out the following Friday .
Hi. Wishing you good luck. Quick one please. My wife got an offer from Manchester Metropolitan University, is there any need for IELTS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ocool: 2:02am On Nov 13, 2022
myhero:

U got him wrong he said tuition deposit of about 500 to 2k pounds. Tuition deposit is different from tuition fee..

Thanks so much. That's how many of them fail simple question. They rush to answer without understanding the question.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ocool: 2:04am On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=omoobaijebuife post=118340750][/quote]

Read and understand the question first before you rush to answer.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:13am On Nov 13, 2022
justwise:
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENT VISA

Application link: https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/apply

1. Your passport.

2. CAS statement (this includes your CAS number and sponsor details). You don't need to upload this as it is an electronic document that the ECO has access to. Just filling the CAS information on your application is ok.

3. Academic evidence and documents detailed on CAS.

4. TB test result (from IOM only). [/b]See booking details here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria#attending-the-clinic
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria#payment

5. [b]Outstanding tuition fees.
This should be evidence in your account/your parents’ accounts/sponsorship letter/ loan letter.

6. [b]Maintenance requirement: [/b]https://www.gov.uk/guidance/financial-evidence-for-student-and-child-student-route-applicants
a. £1,334 monthly (for up to 9 months) for within London (this includes schools in the Greater London area and all the London boroughs). This means that you need to show £1,334 * 9 (£12,006) for your maintenance.
b. £1,023 monthly (for up to 9 months) for outside London. This means that you need to show £1,023*9 (£9,207) for your maintenance.
Hi, thank you for the support here. Quick one please. Please, only 9 months maintenance cost is required irrespective of the length of study? My wife is offered an admission for a 2 years course. Please help shed more light. Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olujinmisamson1(m): 4:16am On Nov 13, 2022
Kingben9:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 6:23am On Nov 13, 2022
Gloriyah:

You need to fill it and submit along with your application.
Okay Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Babamonsura: 7:04am On Nov 13, 2022
president4life:

Are you referring to submission of hardcopies or soft copies of your documents?

Soft copy upload on the cbn trade portal.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bony92(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2022
@gloriyah… Do I need to run another TB test? I have already gotten my visa but my TB certificate is expiring next month. I’m supposed to travel in January.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2022
Good morning everyone,
I got my BRP mail overnight. Please, how long does it take to receive my collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2022
bony92:
@gloriyah… Do I need to run another TB test? I have already gotten my visa but my TB certificate is expiring next month. I’m supposed to travel in January.

Co-asking...
@gloriyah
@dduchess90
@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2022
Kingben9:
Good evening, please can someone did another IOM text one week before it expires, I did on June 20,2022,thinking I was going to join September intake,now I'm joining January intake.i want to summit on second week of December, but the text will expires on December 20th,pls I need advise.

You can't book another one with iom until the current one expires. My advice is to book another test with St. Nicholas hospital or Qlife.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Hello everyone,happy Sunday

Pls can I and my two dependents (husband and child) use one account (my account) for pof?
Or we are to use separate accounts?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2022
Morning Guys,
Please, what's the implication of counting your POF from the day lump sum dropped in the account?

Has anyone had issue because of that? I'm asking because I've seen some advice against it. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bayonle231: 8:44am On Nov 13, 2022
Good morning everyone, Is it advisable to use ACCESS BANK for FORM A (February intake) . If it’s not advisable, please which other bank is faster. Please save a life
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2022
Hello everyone,happy Sunday

Pls can I and my two dependents (husband and child) use one account (my account) for pof?
Or we are to use separate accounts?

Please help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Evergeen22: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2022
Good Morning Everyone, i already applied for visa with UKVI and found out that the agent omitted one of my names on the Vaf.
please what can i do now? and how bad is this ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamesy212(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2022
Guys if you plan applying any time soon, check your POF to make sure it's complete.
Just checked this morning and I'm seeing I have lost N1M and it's not 28 days yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eyexi: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2022
WilsonBright935:
Good morning everyone,
I got my BRP mail overnight. Please, how long does it take to receive my collection mail?
2 to 3 days I think

When was your bio and what Tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bayonle231: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Good morning everyone, Is it advisable to use ACCESS BANK for FORM A (February intake) . If it’s not advisable, please which other bank is faster. Please save a life
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2022
Bayonle231:

Access bank is fine but use Uba if you have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.