Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005014 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by toolluu: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Thank you, one more question please. My wife is the MA and she just finished nysc this year. Whose account is it advisable for the pof to be in ? Hers or mine? I have 5 years work experience and she has none
dduchess90:
Hello

You can do it seperately

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Juwon21: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Gloriyah:

1. £363
2. same as 1
3. £705 (12months) £940(16months)
4. £250

Exact fee is in pounds but the fee you pay is in dollars.

Please learn to go through the thread and read up.
Thank you for the answer.

please how much is for standard processing option, if you don't want priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goodbetterbest: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yes, you can proceed.
Thank you. I used the search bar in this thread just amended the key words and saw previous answers to my question.

Please help me with this.
Priority service is paid in pounds (paid abroad by a friend) then biometrics service is in naira can I pay for this one here with my card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 11:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Goodbetterbest:

Thank you. I used the search bar in this thread just amended the key words and saw previous answers to my question.

Please help me with this.
Priority service is paid in pounds (paid abroad by a friend) then biometrics service is in naira can I pay for this one here with my card?

Yes, you can.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Juwon21:

Thank you for the answer.

please how much is for standard processing option, if you don't want priority

There’s no fee.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Drxxzy: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!

Biometrics (priority) - Nov 3rd
BRP mail - Nov 8th
Collection mail - Nov 8th
Picked up - Nov 9th
TLS Ikeja

University of Sunderland January 2023 Top Up

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Go to play store and check JPF to PDF converter
cincolaze:
Good morning everyone, please can anyone recommend any app I can use in converting pictures to Documents. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Didiama1: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Drxxzy:
VISA ALERT!!!

Biometrics (priority) - Nov 3rd
BRP mail - Nov 8th
Collection mail - Nov 8th
Picked up - Nov 9th

University of Sunderland January 2023 Top Up

Congrats, please when was Cas issued to you? I v been waiting for unconditional offer since I was deferred from October intake, and I reapplied to their London campus for international business management, I already paid 50% tuition for and summitted all documents required but haven't heard from them.kindly advise on what next to do since they ain't replying to my mails, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CheedyJ(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
slystanley:
Please, how long does it take for university of wolverhampton to send unconditional offer. They've sent conditional offer exactly a month today and I fulfilled d condition which was English, but till now, no unconditional offer and no time considering resumption is Jan and one has to go through form A and other processes. Plewde house, how long ?
I'm also waiting for the unconditional offer from the same school but I heard they'd soon start sending it so, just keep checking your mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Drxxzy: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Didiama1:

Congrats, please when was Cas issued to you? I v been waiting for unconditional offer since I was deferred from October intake, and I reapplied to their London campus for international business management, I already paid 50% tuition for and summitted all documents required but haven't heard from them.kindly advise on what next to do since they ain't replying to my mails, thanks

Thank you. I was also deferred from September intake. Cas issued on 12th of Oct. my campus is Sunderland but I think you should mail this lady she’s a staff and was helpful Robbyn.Griffiths@sunderland.ac.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goodbetterbest: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yes, you can.

Is it the same email I used that is used for my dependents visa or I have to create separate email for each of them?

Sorry if I'm bugging you with questions. The search bar on this site is tedious to use.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chnovpaul(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hi everyone,

I would like to clarify how to respond to this question on the student visa application form for the main applicant: "Are all of the maintenance funds required for this application in a bank account with your name on it?" The proof of funds is in the partner's name who is also applying as a dependant.

Is it alright to answer "Yes" here even though the POF is in the name of the partner? Or to answer "No" and explain later?

I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mode9007: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good afternoon all,
please I just got my CAS from University of Essex . I am yet to do my TB test . Please how soon do people get a date for the test after payment ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dipsson: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
It would have been nice if you had put the POF in the MA account but since you already have it in the dependant account just answer NO. But ensure you attached your marriage certificate and also a letter of consent from your spouse to use the fund for your study.

chnovpaul:
Hi everyone,

I would like to clarify how to respond to this question on the student visa application form for the main applicant: "Are all of the maintenance funds required for this application in a bank account with your name on it?" The proof of funds is in the partner's name who is also applying as a dependant.

Is it alright to answer "Yes" here even though the POF is in the name of the partner? Or to answer "No" and explain later?

I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dipsson: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Congrats on your CAS issuance, Just go to IOM website https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome to book a date but the first available date for Lagos is 28th November
mode9007:
Good afternoon all,
please I just got my CAS from University of Essex . I am yet to do my TB test . Please how soon do people get a date for the test after payment ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good afternoon everyone,
Please I'll like to ask cheap flight enrouting UK that do not require transit visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zestizizi: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thanks SamAfrik
SamAfrik:
Congratulations on a successful application journey
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by roland2rule(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Not Straightforward

Mail received when more time is needed to assess your application

Cheers

From your experience, like how many days or weeks? My dependent did bio last week Wednesday and got empty nsf on Friday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by paragon40(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
roland2rule:

From your experience, like how many days or weeks? My dependent did bio last week Wednesday and got empty nsf on Friday.
I did my bio on Wednesday too and i got empty NSF on Thursday morning. TLS Ikeja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by roland2rule(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
paragon40:
I did my bio on Wednesday too and i got NSF on Thursday morning.

Wow. Did they ask you to submit any docs?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Didiama1: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
CheedyJ:

I'm also waiting for the unconditional offer from the same school but I heard they'd soon start sending it so, just keep checking your mail.

I really appreciate your response, thank you so much and all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Didiama1: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Drxxzy:

Thank you. I was also deferred from September intake. Cas issued on 12th of Oct. my campus is Sunderland but I think you should mail this lady she’s a staff and was helpful Robbyn.Griffiths@sunderland.ac.uk

I really appreciate your swift response, thank you so much and all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by paragon40(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
roland2rule:

Wow. Did they ask you to submit any docs?
No It was an empty NFS. the MA did not receive any though. It will end in praise for us sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by roland2rule(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
paragon40:
No It was an empty NFS. the MA did not receive any though.

Same thing here too. MA already received visa yesterday. I don't know why ikeja is frustrating people, vi is not always like this. Can you share ur whatsapp so that I can follow up. Our situations are the same

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JaySterling: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hey Guys, do UK schools refund tuition deposit if visa application is denied

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Goodbetterbest:

Is it the same email I used that is used for my dependents visa or I have to create separate email for each of them?

Sorry if I'm bugging you with questions. The search bar on this site is tedious to use.

You can use same email.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
JaySterling:
Hey Guys, do UK schools refund tuition deposit if visa application is denied

Yes but they might not refund the complete fee. Check your schools refund policy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
roland2rule:

There’s really no timeline, it could take a week or two.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
As soon as you apply for appointment. Try to pay 48hrs away from your appointment date
mode9007:
Good afternoon all,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cincolaze(f): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thank you so much. No I'm the main applicant, my husband and I are trying to get ready for our application.
dduchess90:
Hello

Adobe is really good

Or you can just simply copy and past your pictures in a word document so you can have more pictures in one document

An extra thing to do will be to describe them. I am also assuming you are a dependant

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.