Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996047 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adzedec0224: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
@dduchess90 Thank you
dduchess90:
Hello

28days before the 5th Dec till date

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
dirxpensive:

Yes, it was blocked generally to avoid fraudulent transactions, That is the new directive from CBN
Hold on bro! Are you saying one can actually use it to pay for something like IHS and visa at an official rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=Skolex5 post=119007973]From experience and stories .

i’ve been seeing vi is better
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ihategirls:
Please guys, I would like to find out if priority processing is still active or suspended?

A lot of people who paid for it have not gotten their decision in 5 days as stated.

it mostly takes 7, and i think its still available, i paid for priority nov 28 for tls 12th dec. it was £250
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adzedec0224: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
Please how did you do it @yoged

yoged:
my self and wife did walk in with our daughter and we didn't pay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
delejo:
Visa Alert

Nothing God cannot do

Biometric at ikeja (priority) 25th of November

Collction mail 2nd of December

Brp mail 4th of December

Study gap of 24 years

Uk 10 year ban

Deportation from UK

US Reusal 3

Canada refusal

Italy refusal 2

Poland refusal

UK student refusal

Uk tourist refusal 2

Germany refusal

Uk failed asylum seeker

I declared all in my application, its not a barrier to your application.

Wish you guys all the best and i believe this will keep your hope alive.

woww congrats. i have one canada study refusal and i was so worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 1:34am On Dec 09, 2022
Promoter2:

Have you gotten an appointment?

If yes, click on the drop-down menu at the top right on the TLS page. Go to My Applications, it'll take you to the homepage. The option at the far right on the page , you should see Upload Documents. Click on it and it will take you to the new page to upload your documents.

Thanks have not gotten appointment ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 1:37am On Dec 09, 2022
Promoter2:

Have you gotten an appointment?

If yes, click on the drop-down menu at the top right on the TLS page. Go to My Applications, it'll take you to the homepage. The option at the far right on the page , you should see Upload Documents. Click on it and it will take you to the new page to upload your documents.
Please , must i get appointment first before I would be able to upload as you said ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teejackz11009: 1:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Please guys,does anyone know any school in UK that dosent do Interview before issuing CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Wondamania: 2:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Pls are there still COVID restrictions or test when traveling to the UK?

Can you travel to the UK unvaccinated?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phenmeson(m): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2022
adeblow:
Good day house. I just received a conditional offer for a Graduate Certificate at Ulster University, Birmingham Campus.
The issue is I wanted to do a premasters with the hope of furthering with the masters program since i finished with a 3rd Class.
So I applied for the Graduate Certificate instead of Extended MSc and got a conditional offer.
Should I just do a fresh application for Extended MSC? Or I can write them to extend the Graduate Certificate to Extended?

Just put in a fresh application for Extended MSc. Is 17months duration. The tuition fee is less than £17k

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phenmeson(m): 5:59am On Dec 09, 2022
adeblow:
Good day house. I just received a conditional offer for a Graduate Certificate at Ulster University, Birmingham Campus.
The issue is I wanted to do a premasters with the hope of furthering with the masters program since i finished with a 3rd Class.
So I applied for the Graduate Certificate instead of Extended MSc and got a conditional offer.
Should I just do a fresh application for Extended MSC? Or I can write them to extend the Graduate Certificate to Extended?

With your Third Class, you can apply to Keele university NA Human Resource Management.
I got some1 who just received conditional offer from them with 3rd class. The only - ve aspect is just the tuition fee of £19900.
Their Deposit is £4k.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Just4life: 6:00am On Dec 09, 2022
Good morning all,
Please, how good is it to travel via Egyptian airline to UK?
I'm trying book a flight ticket only Egyptian airline i can see here with fair price.

Your advice please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2022
In my CV when submitting my application to school. I left My latest job on September 2022. I hope this will not affect my application and Visa issuance cos I heard it should have been till present. Kinda confused

@dduhess89 @gloriyah @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teeboi3611(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2022
Teejackz11009:
Please guys,does anyone know any school in UK that dosent do Interview before issuing CAS

Bournemouth university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kultony: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2022
Good morning,

Please, did anyone use sterling Bank for form A and got debited recently?

I have been on disbursement stage since 28th of September and still no debit till now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Just4life: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2022
Good morning all,
Please, how good is it to travel via Ethiopian airline to UK?
I'm trying book a flight ticket only Egyptian airline i can see here with fair price.

Your advice please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babajide107: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2022
Please a friend uploaded his sibling neco instead of his own during biometric for assisted service.What can be done @justwise@dduhess89@gloriyah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2022
danzolla32:

Please , must i get appointment first before I would be able to upload as you said ?

Yes you must have selected Self Service and gotten a date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2022
babajide107:
Please a friend uploaded his sibling neco instead of his own during biometric for assisted service.What can be done @justwise@dduhess89@gloriyah

Wait for NSF if any comes. Next time he should be more careful, cross-check documents properly in such situations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cuzomba(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2022
This accommodation part in visa application is kinda confusing.

Please, are these my answers correct?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Just4life:
Good morning all,
Please, how good is it to travel via Ethiopian airline to UK?

Your advice please?

Ethiopian airline is the best African airline. No concerns about that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2022
naxclimpsey:
In my CV when submitting my application to school. I left My latest job on September 2022. I hope this will not affect my application and Visa issuance cos I heard it should have been till present. Kinda confused

What you heard is incorrect. It's okay to have left September 2022. Some of us left way earlier and didn't need to fill for the few months.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Wondamania:
Pls are there still COVID restrictions or test when traveling to the UK?

Can you travel to the UK unvaccinated?

No COVID restrictions to enter the UK. However, consider the airline you will be flying and the country of transit. Some may ask for your COVID-19 vaccination proof.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mainstreets(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Hello Duchess,

God bless you for your good works.

Can I use my SOA generated from my bank app. It's already stamped and signed online.

I want to do this cos the branch is far from where I stay. Hope I am safe?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Efep: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2022
dirxpensive:
Your Naira won't work unless you goto your bank to activate to for international WEB transactions, That is the new CBN directive.
..pls if I do so hope I'll be to pay with my card?.
one more question is there any other alternative?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2022
naxclimpsey:

I don’t think it’s a big deal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2022
babajide107:

Nothing can be done. If the ECO needs it, he will receive a mail requesting for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2022
mainstreets:
Hello Duchess,

God bless you for your good works.

Can I use my SOA generated from my bank app. It's already stamped and signed online.

I want to do this cos the branch is far from where I stay. Hope I am safe?

Thanks.

There’s no difference between the one gotten from your mobile banking bank/ the one gotten from the bank. Use it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teejackz11009: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Hi guys please does anyone know any school that Isssue CAS with interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teejackz11009: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2022
Teeboi3611:

Bournemouth university
How much is their tution fee and their payment plan.will appreciate your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.