Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000516 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihategirls(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Count a day after,today is Day 27.

Day 28 is tomorrow

Cheers
Since day 28 is Tomorrow

Can I start my visa application tomorrow or wait till next tomorrow bring Tuesday ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hello

Can you have access to a charity organizations bank statement?? I believe that will be for the board of trustees to look at not an individual/employee

It might be easier to get a research or study grant from the charity organizations in that case there are lots of things to justify 1. Is it for public benefit 2. How was the grant advertised and was there a fair process in the selection

The ECO might have questions and will need clarification with an NSF.

To answer your question: A cover letter stating the grant, purpose, what it covers and how it will impact the general public should suffice

Cheers
Etsetemi88:
Biko family make una answer me.
I am the Main Applicant, my husband's organization wants to sponsor us. The company is a UK registered charity and can sponsor us. Please which documents should I request for from them apart from their account statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hello

A day after won't hurt but if you don't have much time then you can crack on with applying tomorrow

Cheers
Ihategirls:
Since day 28 is Tomorrow

Can I start my visa application tomorrow or wait till next tomorrow bring Tuesday ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hello

Birth certificate for dependant spouse is not needed.

The other 2 are additional documents you can include

Cheers
ladebass:
Hello house, please is birth certificate needed for application for a dependent wife or just her newspaper publication and change of name document will suffice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babino22: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
vanod:

Almighty Heathrow airport off course.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by westergreen: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
I HAVE HAD 3 US VISA DENIALS. ONE TOURIST VISA AND 2 STUDENT VISA. SHOULD I DECLARE THEM ON MY CAS OR VISA APPLICATION? THANKS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fxdee(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello
How many years study gap do you have and what fraction of it does your present work cover?

Cheers
18years...my present work is 10yrs out of the 18yrs.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihategirls(m): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

A day after won't hurt but if you don't have much time then you can crack on with applying tomorrow

Cheers
Thank you ma’am

Also, my customer paid in 20k randomly into my account today, being the 27th of my POF

Hope it won’t affect anything
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ihategirls:
Thank you ma’am

Also, my customer paid in 20k randomly into my account today, being the 27th of my POF

Hope it won’t affect anything

It’s your account, use it as normal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Monopoly1: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
hor=Horluphysiryor post=119075319]Please when did you apply?[/quote]

A week ago
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 3:23am On Dec 12, 2022
westergreen:
I HAVE HAD 3 US VISA DENIALS. ONE TOURIST VISA AND 2 STUDENT VISA. SHOULD I DECLARE THEM ON MY CAS OR VISA APPLICATION? THANKS

yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tyllapia: 6:32am On Dec 12, 2022
My agent didn't want to disclose my log in detail, she applied for the TB test for me which i have done, CAS hasn't been issued, i cant mail the school myself. Pls what is the way forward

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihategirls(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Please, someone who has paid Visa fees and IHS fees recently should give me the equivalent in dollars please or the rate used in converting £ to $

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Etsetemi88: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2022
[Thanks so much for your response. Sorry what I meant was that the company is an international organization and it's recognized by the UKVI as a financial sponsor.
The question then is what documents do we need to collect from them?
Thanks so muchquote author=dduchess90 post=119083502]Hello

Can you have access to a charity organizations bank statement?? I believe that will be for the board of trustees to look at not an individual/employee

It might be easier to get a research or study grant from the charity organizations in that case there are lots of things to justify 1. Is it for public benefit 2. How was the grant advertised and was there a fair process in the selection

The ECO might have questions and will need clarification with an NSF.

To answer your question: A cover letter stating the grant, purpose, what it covers and how it will impact the general public should suffice

Cheers [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihategirls(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Ihategirls:
Please, someone who has paid Visa fees and IHS fees recently should give me the equivalent in dollars please or the rate used in converting £ to $
Can someone please respond to my inquiry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Ihategirls:
Can someone please respond to my inquiry

i’m not sure but i think its $425
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2022
tyllapia:
My agent didn't want to disclose my log in detail, she applied for the TB test for me which i have done, CAS hasn't been issued, i cant mail the school myself. Pls what is the way forward

Is the agent not using your mail to help you apply....if you are going for January, just prepare your mind that the agent will tell u your admission has been deferred.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2022
IHS USD588.33 and Visa fee USD454 for a year Program. That's what I paid last week
Ihategirls:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tyllapia: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2022
IFSHR:

Is the agent not using your mail to help you apply....if you are going for January, just prepare your mind that the agent will tell u your admission has been deferred.

There are specific agents for the university of which they will also b the one incharge of the visa application. You cant access university of bolton without using the agents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tyllapia: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2022
IFSHR:

After paying the tuition deposit of 4.5k pounds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seaen(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Reach out to the African Branch office on WhatsApp. You will find their details here. https://www.bolton.ac.uk/international/afbo

tyllapia:

There are specific agents for the university of which they will also b the one incharge of the visa application. You cant access university of bolton without using the agents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ifelajulo: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Nov 28th Ikeja TLS applicants is there any updates?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2022
tyllapia:

After paying the tuition deposit of 4.5k pounds?
I am not saying that what will happen....looking at the timeline and no CAS yet by now....it's not looking very bright,. But know that nothing will happen to your deposit...it's either you ask for refund or it's use against the new session incase of deferment....u need to just ask the agent to be honest with you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2022
kfakile:
IHS USD588.33 and Visa fee USD454 for a year Program. That's what I paid last week

588.33 USD for a year program....?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mhuyil: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2022
Same date - VI. No update from here �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mhuyil: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Same date -VI, no update.

Ifelajulo:
Nov 28th Ikeja TLS applicants is there any updates?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shaffy001: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Phenmeson:

Here is the link https://qa.ulster.ac.uk/course/extended-msc-international-business/
Just select Birmingham except if you prefer London campus.

Thanks boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shaffy001: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2022
babey543:

That is for for both masters and premasters with high tuition.

The correct link is https://qa.ulster.ac.uk/course/msc-international-business/

Birmingham has cheap tuition fees and cost of living is cheaper than London.

Thanks boss.
Bt anytime am on the first page where I put in my name and detail such as date of birth and co..
It do brings out 1 errors occurred..which have try with different method with same information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ellacherries(f): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2022
Ihategirls:

IHS 862.79
Visa 440
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shaffy001: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2022
babey543:

Apply for Masters directly as it is cheaper especially if you have considerable experience.

Last year, they gave 2000 automatic discount so your tuition fee might be 9750 pounds just like last year.

Even if you don't get direct Masters admission, you will be given the extended Masters admission if your application is solid.

Please kindly assist...
I have tried to put my details and it always pops 1 error occurred..what can be wrong as everything has been done
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2022
tyllapia:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihategirls(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2022
kfakile:
I thought IHS is £705 for a year program

How come you paid less ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.