Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1010788 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wait till your POF is mature before submitting your application but you can start filling out the application now if you want.
Check the front page for documents to submit.
temmyblaze001:

Pls help me how can I go about this...

I have done TB test, I have my Proof of funds thou its not yet matured for use. But pls what is the next step and how can I go about it.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dirxpensive: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
9pholar11234:

After sending the mail did you get any feedback?
I sent a mail now I don’t know if theyreceived it.
It takes 5 days to reply but sometimes they reply earlier than expected better still call
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pancaro(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Finally application has been transferred back to VAC after 17 working days. Na wa oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horluphysiryor(m): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thanks �
mimilyrics:
The school has stated what they want and there's nothing anyone here can do about it. You can try mailing the school to see if there's a way around it ie. Letter of instruction from your previous uni or WAEC but if they say no to that then, you have to write the IELTS to school with them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dirxpensive: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
pancaro:
Finally application has been transferred back to VAC after 17 working days. Na wa oh
STANDARD?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9pholar11234: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
dirxpensive:

It takes 5 days to reply but sometimes they reply earlier than expected better still call
Do you have the no to call pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temmyblaze001: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2022

I have done TB test, I have my Proof of funds thou its not yet matured for use. But pls what is the next step and how can I go about it till the later. Am apply as a Dependant.

Thanks...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temmyblaze001: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
mimilyrics:
Wait till your POF is mature before submitting your application but you can start filling out the application now if you want.

Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9pholar11234: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
pancaro:
Priority or standard?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Help Help Help

My cousin in the UK already with a skilled worker visa applied for dependent visa for her 2yrs old daughter but didn't applied with consent later from father and she did not even show proof of anything, she just gave birth (CS). The husband applied for a visit visa because he has no intention of staying in the UK.

The father made his application using an agent while my cousin made application for her 2yrs old daughter. Now the baby has been refused the visa but the father got his visit visa. We have 28days to respond for the baby...

Please what should we do? What documents should we include? Are we supposed to reapply or just send UKVI the response with the required documents?

Lastly for consent letter how can we go about it since the father is still in Nigeria and the mother is in the UK. Will both write different consent letter?

Please help us
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mowills123:

He doesn’t need to upload all that just for payment of school fees. Just make sure you put her details correctly when filling the form, most especially her student Id number, passport number and all dat

Marriage certificate is proof of relationship just the way you upload your birth certificate if you’re using your parents account for form A. Majority of banks require letter of authorization.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Focus99:
Help Help Help

My cousin in the UK already with a skilled worker visa applied for dependent visa for her 2yrs old daughter but didn't applied with consent later from father and she did not even show proof of anything, she just gave birth (CS). The husband applied for a visit visa because he has no intention of staying in the UK.

The father made his application using an agent while my cousin made application for her 2yrs old daughter. Now the baby has been refused the visa but the father got his visit visa. We have 28days to respond for the baby...

Please what should we do? What documents should we include? Are we supposed to reapply or just send UKVI the response with the required documents?

Lastly for consent letter how can we go about it since the father is still in Nigeria and the mother is in the UK. Will both write different consent letter?

Please help us

What was the reason for refusal??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
damirichie:
Please I need a group link to BirminghamCityUniversity]

Search for Birmingham city university on telegram
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mowills123: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
9pholar11234:

After sending the mail did you get any feedback?
I sent a mail now I don’t know if theyreceived it.
Yes, there’s a box at the bottom page where you’ll type the email you wish to receive your receipt. They sent the receipt and acknowledgement mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihuoma001: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
pancaro:

Please which tls?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temmyblaze001: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please guyz What funds conversion rate is used for POF, Visa fee, IHS and others?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temmyblaze001: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
mimilyrics:

The conversion rate used, is it bank rate or black market rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pancaro(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Standard
9pholar11234:

Priority or standard?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pancaro(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes
dirxpensive:

STANDARD?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pancaro(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ikeja
Ihuoma001:

Please which tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Check the first page. You'll find all the information you need.

All the best

temmyblaze001:

I have done TB test, I have my Proof of funds thou its not yet matured for use. But pls what is the next step and how can I go about it.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dirxpensive: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
9pholar11234:

Do you have the no to call pls
same page you chose the email service
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dirxpensive: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mowills123:

Yes, there’s a box at the bottom page where you’ll type the email you wish to receive your receipt. They sent the receipt and acknowledgement mail
Not all the time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dirxpensive: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
temmyblaze001:
Please guyz What funds conversion rate is used for POF, Visa fee, IHS and others?

Search OANDA calculator on Google. The UKVI uses OANDA Rate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
I have attached a screenshot showing the reasons for refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9pholar11234: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
dirxpensive:
same page you chose the email service
Ok thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
I have attached a screenshot showing the reasons for the refusal. See pics please I need help

Gloriyah:

What was the reason for refusal??

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
It should normally be bank rate but this is dependant on the bank used as there are usually other charges added to the transaction making it higher than published bank rates.
temmyblaze001:

The conversion rate used, is it bank rate or black market rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Stivinmesi: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abuja right? Did you get NSF?
pancaro:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yes. Upload your marriage certificate and letter of authorization along side other documents needed.
I want to pay tuition through form A, I'm not applying for visa?
Are these documents necessary for form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fitzjerry(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dear ALL,

Please assist with the paid call steps as I keep selecting wrong enquiry option after several trials.

Is it 1 - 1 - 3
or 1- 1 - 2

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pancaro(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
How far? Have u been sent a pick up mail?
2abet:

Any update on collection mail... I see say dem don transfer to VAC ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.