Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1011257 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2022
TLS Ikeja priority
Bio: December 7th
Application still at DMC

Is there anyone in my shoe? Abi na only me Waka come�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2022
People on student visas have come in few weeks before delivery without issues so she might not have any issues but if questioned, she needs to have a plan on how to manage her studies and pregnancy without interruptions to her studies and be able to communicate this to the border officials if asked.

She might be thoroughly questioned by the border officials who might find it difficult to believe that her pregnancy wouldn't impact her studies and might ask her to leave and come back after she's had the baby.

Some people have also been known to wear layers and layers of clothing due to the cold - this makes them look so puffed up. The border official might assume this and not ask any questions. Many pregnant people have come in without

The main thing is no one can predict the border officials' actions as they usually see and apply discretion to situations differently.

pbandious:
Good day gurus in the house. Please I need help ooo. A friend of mine is a student main applicant who is pregnant and will be due for for delivery in less than 7 weeks. Someone said she can't enter uk once it's less than six weeks. Is it true for student applicant that is pregnant Is there any challenges she might face at the point of entry?

Please counsel the experienced in the house

@dduchess
@gloriyah
@mimilyrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2022
PapiNigga:
hello house, I will be printing my statement from the 19th Nov, can I pay for IHS and Visa fee on Saturday 17th Dec?

Best advice... If the money is the before 19 November. Do both v on the 19th....

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2022
PapiNigga:
hello house, I will be printing my statement from the 19th Nov, can I pay for IHS and Visa fee on Saturday 17th Dec?

Best advice... If the money is in your account before 19 November. Print from 19 November to December 19 and pay for visa application and IHS on the 19th (31 Days).

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adejokefad: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Goodmorning fam, urgent assistance needed pls. I've bn trying to pay for ihs with Dollar card but it's bn declined. What could be happening pls?? Abi what can I do? Urgent response pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by smsalert1: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2022
Ifelajulo:
TLS Ikeja Standard
Bio: Nov 28th
Application still at DMC
No NSF mail.

Is there anyone in my shoe?

Yes ooooo. Still waiting oooooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dirxpensive: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Adejokefad:
Goodmorning fam, urgent assistance needed pls. I've bn trying to pay for ihs with Dollar card but it's bn declined. What could be happening pls?? Abi what can I do? Urgent response pls
Try Google pay option, I was debited twice and yet to get a refund from UBA. Use the Google option on the platform....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2022
taif:

We are together oo, though I was ask to provide additional information,since then no feedback.i don't know if I should make a paid call

My opinion, do a paid call now. If you told decision has been made then let the person know that you have not received any feedback mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Adejokefad:

Check if you have enough money in the card or retry..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BennyG2022: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Biometrics November 28, Ikeja Tls,
No NSF
No BRP
I did a paid mail and received response that it has been decided, but nothing yet, still stuck at DMC
Pls anyone that has gone through this should advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2022
BennyG2022:
Biometrics November 28, Ikeja Tls,
No NSF
No BRP
I did a paid mail and received response that it has been decided, but nothing yet, still stuck at DMC
Pls anyone that has gone through this should advice

Same here
Biometric Dec 1st
Ikaja standard
Made paid call today was told it was decided 2 days ago.

Hopefully i get brp mail this week or next week In Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2022
1. Nothing to worry about.
2. Yes. If not declared and it's found out, it can be termed as deception or misrepresentation.
3. No.
4. No resignation letter or reference is needed for your visa application except requested.
5. You don't need to submit payslips except requested. If needed, explain this and tender your statement highlighting the salary payment into your account.
Rosoma:
Good evening everyone. Thanks to the gurus who constantly proffer solutions to people's problems.

Please I need answers to these questions

1. What do the two white papers on the attached passport mean?

2. Does a dependent need to declare previous refusals/bans and maybe show how their situation has changed? It's like 14yrs ago

3. If the MA POF is in the dependent's account, does the dependent have to submit business documents like CAC?

4. Do I need resignation letter from my previous employer or is their reference I used for school application enough?

5. How do I go about pay slips? I work in a  store where the owner transfers to me or gives me cash.

@dduchess
@gloriyah
@mimilyrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Jyde231101:
My application still at DMC, did 7th December
Standard .. Praying it moves back to VAC this week.
Omo this kind prayer standard on December 7th and you want it to move to VAC now.

No put your hopes high so you can have peace of mind. Na from 3rd week you go dey expect something.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2022
temmytopsy1:
Good evening everyone, 1: please about the police report is it for everyone in the family or one for each? 2: will my kids also do tb test? 3: can someone who is not that fast in typing go for computer based test? Thanks in advance.
If your kid is under 11 years, they don't need the test but you must go to the center with them for the certificate.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2022
lanreladejo:
Please I printed a 35days statement can I upload it for my
Visa or do I need to go back to the bank to print a 30days statement .. please kindly answer my question

It doesn't matter. As long as your transaction end date and start date is up to 28 days.

28 days is the minimum.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Baggiomarrio:
Please guys do we really need to activate another one week pof for point of entry , my agent is just disturbing me with it ..

I don't think is necessary but to be on a safer side make that one no come spoil show for you.

But they don't check except in a rare occasion.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2022
kfakile:
Good morning house
Priority
7th December bio
Still at DMC since 7th

Anyone in my shoe
Do a paid enquiry. It has exceeded 5 days which is supposed to be max.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosoma: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Thank you mama

I actually need the reference/resignation letter and maybe the payslip for study gap.
mimilyrics:
2. Yes. If not declared and it's found out, it can be termed as deception or misrepresentation.
3. No.
4. No resignation letter or reference is needed for your visa application except requested.
5. You don't need to submit payslips except requested. If needed, explain this and tender your statement highlighting the salary payment into your account.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2022
0zi0:

pls how long does priority visa take now, i did my biometrics on monday abj tls

Normally it use to be 5 days Max but few people are complaining this days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2022
jorez:
But they register at TB test centres and pay a reduced fee just that they are not X-rayed,so if you are given info please be explicit before the person will assume he does not need to register them or pay any fee
Thanks, I think he should know the certificate cost money to print hence he can't receive it for free.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BennyG2022: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2022
My application was just transferred to VAC but no BRP mail, what does that means?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by davidmillz(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Hello, please I did bio on the 1st and I did not receive any nsf mail and No interview
I made a paid call and I was told decision had been made. Please does it mean I won’t be doing interview again. Because of the interview I had to borrow a good phone so has to be updated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2022
davidmillz:
Hello, please I did bio on the 1st and I did not receive any nsf mail and No interview
I made a paid call and I was told decision had been made. Please does it mean I won’t be doing interview again. Because of the interview I had to borrow a good phone so has to be updated

I think those that did interview were sent an interview mail/link if you were not sent this I don’t think you need an interview. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hadebim: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gurus in the house, i salute, please I'm looking for schools that have may intake, so i can submit my application this December, Kingston university disappointed themselves not me. Guys please help me, although i have applied to 2 universities for may intake 2023, i just need to apply to more. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
PapiNigga:

No issues
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosoma: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
I feel I actually need the reference/resignation letter and maybe the payslips to cover study gap of more than 5 years.
mimilyrics:
3. No.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BleedTears: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
nobleup1:
Greetings everyone, I filled the visa application form for my dependent and mistakenly put Mr while typing his name, again put the normal prefix as Mr..... The checklist and mails appeared as Mr Mr...... Please what's the remedy to this, thanks for timely response

People and title... Why do you need to type Mr even if the option is not there to select, must you type it. If you answer your name Noble Up and your name appear as noble up watin go happen?

If you have not paid any fee and no option to change open a new account.

But abeg leave your Mr, Mrs all those are not necessary.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosoma: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
How is the statement remaining 2 days to expire?
BleedTears:

Your statement is 29 day's old, what happened?

It's 2 days more to expire. I suggest you print new statement.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by taif(f): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
kymkym:

My opinion, do a paid call now. If you told decision has been made then let the person know that you have not received any feedback mail

Ok thanks,I will do that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babyfaceafrica: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
kfakile:
TLS Ikeja priority
Bio: December 7th
Application still at DMC

Is there anyone in my shoe? Abi na only me Waka come�

Good morning, how much is priority visa application please? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Resilient97: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please those who paid IHS and Visa fee recently, what's the cost?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by smsalert1: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
taif:

Ok thanks,I will do that

Please how do I do paid call

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.