Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005495 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Okunns: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
I don't think you have problem. Worst case scenario you can upload a letter explaining your incomplete visa application to Australia due to COVID-19 global gmergency.

Either way you really have nothing to worry about!

Buez:

Thank you for you response. But since I never got any decision because of the covid that happened for months, isn't that an automatic refusal? I'm just curious. Because I never added it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
ramon212:

Can you explain further? An example of bills paid together would be what? Me and my wife got married in November. Is it advisable to apply with her or I should apply alone since the marriage is only one month plus.

Also is there a UK link or screenshot of proof of marriage requirements ?

I'm thankful.

Mine too was one month plus when I applied

I was asked to provide additional documentation proving my relationship with her. So these are what I submitted after only Marriage certificate was uploaded:

1. Pictures
2. ScreenShots of WhatsApp conversation (One Year) with Four to Five Random Shots on each page using Google Slide
3. Money spent like a transaction history between us
4. Call Logs

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
darthv:

How do you mean, they said it has to be approved in tradesystem first

I mean go branch ask them about Form A... If they have plenty applicant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Anybody going to Scotland?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Amamicable: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sunshyne007:
Anyone going to Southampton?

Are you in Southampton?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
myhero:
Greetings friends
Please I will like to know if ATM card has anything to do when initiating FORM A
I opened a new bank account with UBA which I want to use for Form A.. I have already funded the account strictly for the form A tuition fee deposit but I didn't collect ATM card since I won't be using the account again after the form A.
Should I collect ATM and if yes, what type of ATM card should I collect??

Someone pls respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badassProdigy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
is it a must for the closing balance at the bottom of the statement to have a date alongside it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pete3000: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
myhero:

Someone pls respond

No need for ATM card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lekeadeid: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hello Good evening.

I applied for a student visa(priority visa) and went for my biometrics on the 9th of December. Up till now I haven't received any collection mail.

I am tracking the application, and it's still at "Received by DMC" since last week Monday.

Please can anyone explain why it's taken this long.

Also, I will love to know what I can do next.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
please what documents should i take for POE at heathrow airport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayuslar: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bro
Have you gotten a text for visa collection apart from the BRP?
0zi0:
please what documents should i take for POE at heathrow airport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dotedote: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Congratulations

Mzvelvet:
Visa Alert!

Biometrics: Dec 9
Priority
VI TLS
Collection mail: Dec 16
Brp mail: Dec 19

Documents submitted:
CAS
POF
Waec result (from waec website)
Tb test (consultant practice, ikoyi)
NYSC + CAC company certificate + CV (as my employment history)
Tax clearance cert
B.Sc cert.
Marriage registry cert (local government) + newspaper change of name

I have read this thread since part 4. A huge thank you to duchess, just wise, mimilyrics and everyone who keeps populating this thread.

You are life savers.

I got all the information I needed from here and also did some additional research via Google and the gov.uk website.

To all who are still waiting, keep reading up. Research. Ask questions. Have faith. Pray.
UK awaits us all.
Congratulations in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ayuslar:
Bro
Have you gotten a text for visa collection apart from the BRP?

lol no, just want to know

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Timothy2202: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seunphilip: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
I did biometric on 2nd of December waiting for decision only for me to to see interview message schedule to hold 12pm today, at almost after 11pm, nawa for these people, well I did but made the interviewer to know that the message came very late. Before the end of the interview there was a breach of communication, though all the questions asked was answer perfectly but I have to message them that the deplorable network service actually distrupted the interview I don't know if there will still be other interviews to conclude the one we have started.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
pete3000:

No need for ATM card

Thank u so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skolex5: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Did you get debited??

Proceed with your application please.

If it wasn't debited then you will get an email to pay it in the course of your application

Cheers

During application ,
I paid for priority, Got debited ,
No mail
No confirmation.
And was debited .

Is it successfull too , or I repay 250 £
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
No NSF
No interview

JaySterling:
Thank you!

Did you receive any NSF mail before you got your visa ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thank you.

I paid for courier service.
DHL delivered my passport.

Someone who went to pick up theirs might be able to provide more insight on your question..

dirxpensive:

Congratulations, please which documents did take with you for collection.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
I did my biometrics on thr same day
Priority, VI
Got collection mail on Friday
Brp today plus passport delivery to my doorstep

You might want to consider paid call or email

lekeadeid:
Hello Good evening.

I applied for a student visa(priority visa) and went for my biometrics on the 9th of December. Up till now I haven't received any collection mail.

I am tracking the application, and it's still at "Received by DMC" since last week Monday.

Please can anyone explain why it's taken this long.

Also, I will love to know what I can do next.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akpuoru: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
Got my student visa. Shows valid from 16/12/22 and valid until 16/03/23. I don't really understand. Is it supposed to be so, or there's a mistake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Consolejay: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Akpuoru:
Got my student visa. Shows valid from 16/12/22 and valid until 16/03/23. I don't really understand. Is it supposed to be so, or there's a mistake?

You have 90 days to enter the UK and get your BRP which should give you another 15 months or so.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by easyflowz999: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thanks
dduchess90:
Hello

If the ECO chooses to do so they will

They have their means of verification

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lekeadeid: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mzvelvet:
I did my biometrics on thr same day
Priority, VI
Got collection mail on Friday
Brp today plus passport delivery to my doorstep

You might want to consider paid call or email

Okay.

Please how can I give them a call?

I will appreciate if I can get the number to call.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Timothy2202:
Omoo God has been just so wonderful

Wife travelled to uk in September
She had to come home in October for our court wedding
I as the dependent Initiated pof on 21th of October ,applied for visa on 15th November pof wasn’t even up to 28 days when I applied for visa
Printed soa on nov 21 Biometric was November 23rd

Got nsf on December 3rd for proof of relationship between i and my wife Saying the fact that we uploaded wedding certificate and demonstrated doesn’t prove that we have a subsisting relationship uploaded investments we had together landed properties we had in both of us name uploaded WhatsApp texts since 2020 and recent WhatsApp call logs with email texts I didn’t even upload any picture
December 13 made a paid call was told decision made on December 11. Omoo I got tensed

Collection mail December 15

Omoo dhl very stupid people

Brp mail Sunday dec 18

Collected passport from dhl office today

Man looks too cute on the vignette

Congratulations!!! grin Wife Cuddle in the UK

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spicyopzy: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Good evening house, am going to the UK as a dependant, I was refused visiting visa in 2016 before I got married, I filled my travel history in the previous visiting form, now that am applying as a dependant, I filled the form and I forgot to put my travel.history and hubby has made payment.. appointment is on Wednesday, please what can we do about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by smsalert1: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
gergemam:

Mine too was one month plus when I applied

I was asked to provide additional documentation proving my relationship with her. So these are what I submitted after only Marriage certificate was uploaded:

1. Pictures
2. ScreenShots of WhatsApp conversation (One Year) with Four to Five Random Shots on each page using Google Slide
3. Money spent like a transaction history between us
4. Call Logs

I think this usually applies to new couples. Old couples with children usually may not require more than marriage certificate and few pictures. Have seen someone who used only marriage certificate without any marriage or family pictures and was granted. It also depends on the eco handling your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ghettonews: 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Pls how much is UK students health insurance for 1 yr
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phenmeson(m): 1:44am On Dec 20, 2022
Halleend101:
Good evening my wonderful people.

Please mothers in the house how do you cope with children and work,I arrived UK last week on dependent work visa,I have 3 kids my first child is 8 years, second 5 and the last one will be 3 years on April.please enlightening me on the kind of work I should be looking for that would give me time to come and pick them up from school.

Please advise on how to balance it. Person need to work.

I no be mother but here's the little advice.
If yur hubby is a student, let him get a fixed job of 10hrs per day which means he only need to work twice a week.
As for you the Dependent, you can get a job or select shifts that you can always do after your partner get back from school.
You can also pick shifts on Zero contract basis from Recruitment agency or Indeedflex app or website.
I know taking kids and dropping kids from skul no easy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.