Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,831 members, 7,828,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1015783 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omonla10(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
I paid visa fees last year for UK tourist visa.. But I didn't go for biometric due to an emergency .. Can this be categorised as refusal or I don't need to declare it when applying as dependent to my wife
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shimog(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hi Dutchess, pls I have important questions, i made payment to my school but they received late and told me i paid late and didnot meet deadline, out of frustration, i messaged my pof people to cancel it and refund me part payment after like 40 days running it, and they said they cannot cancel it, so i allowed it to run but after some days, the money disappeared and i called them they said it was a mistake and refunded the money, just today, my school overturned the judgement and give me pre cas. My question is do i need
to count pof from beginning for visa or can i use the old date, since the withdrawal and depositing was just one day interval? The money was mistakenly withdrawn on 13th and replaced on 14.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tommiefalz: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yes I did on Monday, but they said it hasn't been decided. I guess it was too early then. Since I got interviewed last Friday and made a paid call on Monday. But since Monday, I've not heard anything again.
Jyde231101:
Well same thing happening to me right now, my Bio was 7th December, 3pm.. I had Ms team interview with UkVI on 16th December with Joshua Whiteley and since then application still at DMC .. Did you try paid call to check if decision as been made ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cheeketo(f): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
MelaninGemstone:
Hi guys, I am going to Northumbria University. Visa was just granted

I need affordable accommodation in Newcastle for me and my brother

Anyone who can help in this aspect should please contact me

When will you arrive I might have something for you. DM me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temmytopsy1(f): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
BleedTears:

If your kid is under 11 years, they don't need the test but you must go to the center with them for the certificate.
Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Viktor454:
So mesef follow them type
"visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!" Las las.. Lol

So documents I submitted.
-Certificate (in French and English)
-Transcript
-Neco certificate (notarized because my certificate says olusola and I'm oluwasola, so had to submit a notarized affidavit to avoid questions and NSF)
-CV
-Old international passport (expired but it has my travel history)
-Tb
-Admission letter
-CAS letter
--i graduated 2015, my cv was detailed tho so I guess that helped me luckily in explaining study gaps, also my pof was a  $ dom account

_Biometrics - 2nd December (standard)
_Sent paid email - 18th December
_Brp - dropped 19th December (PS after brp email dropped na That time dem con dey reply my email say dem don decide so in a way if I had waited and not sent the paid email I would probably have gotten the brp email)
_Collection email - 20th December
_DHL came thru - 21st December(i was supposed to wait for them to deliver but anxiety didn't let me wait na so i go meet them for their office and guess what. They successfully linked me up with the guy that was meant to deliver my area and after i called the guy he was literally at my junction lmao!)

I declared my Canada study visa refusal

Once again.. Una thank u o �

Tips. If you overthinking the situation, use it to your advantage to double check to avoid how to send letters later because you forgot to upload something before
. Research alot
. Pray
. If you've been refused before, declare it!
. Ask questions(if you want to keep your japa private ask strangers online or read stranger's experiences)
. Read people's experiences, you'll learn from them and make informed decisions.
. All in all note that this is just a phase after you get the visa the next phase is life there lol.. So be equipped.. Research too and know how you're gonna live your life there. Hopefully you got plans for there or you'll start planning for there.. Starting from accommodation to jobs i know you would wanna wait till you get your visa before you start this but just every once in a while check accommodations, check jobs, check prices of cars lol (i did the car part one time lol) it just helps to take minds of the japa process and just help you picture your life there basically.

I wish everyone Goodluck �

Seriously to everyone here.. Thank you!!!

Congratulations!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
0zi0:
pls is there a place in heathrow airport that one can sleep overnight with a cost??
there are hotels in the airport and also very nearby .. just google it..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sanctus1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good evening everyone.,I just got an unconditional offer from university of derby for Mph come sep 2023. Any clue on the next step to take
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duncanmighty: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Thank you once again duchess....all explained therein well noted. Can he (child) make his application later after I've arrived the U.K and when a bit settled or the policy is to apply alongside with me during my application?
dduchess90:
Hello

I will assume your son is a minor

Step 1: discuss with the boys mum on your intention and proceed to court to get your custody arrangements.They could grant you sole custody and the mum visiting rights if it is uncontested.

Step 2: Gather supporting documents 1. Court order 2. Sons birth certificate 3.Mums consent letter and ID(passport, driver's license,NIN or Voter's cars)
4. Evidence that you have been responsible for his upbringing (Hospital letter, school letters, receipts/invoices of fees or medical bills paid by you, any evidence of travels you have done together)
5. Pictures
6. Any other additional documents you can provided, the evidence are numerous

Step 3: Apply

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lolade88: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
The officer wants you to provode documents that prove you and your spouse are travelling on the same date witj your child. e.g your visa application checklist and other documents to prove you are traveling on the same date with the child .

Omonas035:
I did biometrics for me and my daughter on 7th Dec (priority)
Empty NSF(MA) 9th Dec
Request for legal sole responsibility document for Dependent 9th Dec
Submitted Sole Custody 15th Dec
Made paid call 19th Dec quote both references - Escalated
Today again, MA receives the below email.
Please advise me on what else I could upload.

Documents uploaded for Dependent earlier
Birth certificate - relationship proof
Letter from hospital - proof that I take responsibility for her medicals
Letter from school - that I pay her tuition
Baptismal card - prooving my religion
Cover letter - stating my circumstances

@justwise @Gloriyah @dduchess90

Please come to my rescue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ramon212: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
tommiefalz:
Good day everyone
Please I don't know what to do at this moment.
I went for biometrics on the 7th of December.
I got interviewed on the 16th of December.
And since then, I've not heard anything from ukvi
I tried tracking my application and it's has been at DMC since.
What can I do?
Thanks

Which TLS center did you use
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Simzie653: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Boss0003680501:

Thank you.

I just want to know if anyone did bio december 1st and yet to get any mail from ukvi ?

Did biometrics Dec2nd still at DMC 2 paid mails and decision has not been made yet VI TLC anyone pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihuoma001: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
Simzie653:

Please when was the paid call made?

Did biometrics Dec2nd still at DMC 2 paid mails and decision has not been made yet VI TLC anyone pls

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dailyleakblog: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hello guys, good evening. please who has done or is about to do their visa biometrics at V.I? Please what's the process there like and how much does it cost to do it there instead of ikeja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tintall(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hello, Would you mind if I message you for more information concerning Northumbria?
zanebaddo:
They need POF for CAS and their payment plan is flexible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by louie3(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
I made a mistake and submitted a wrong document to tls. Is there any way I can fix this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

You can apply for your child when you are settled and ready

Cheers
duncanmighty:
Thank you once again duchess....all explained therein well noted. Can he (child) make his application later after I've arrived the U.K and when a bit settled or the policy is to apply alongside with me during my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

What document was it? And what is the correct document??

Cheers

louie3:
I made a mistake and submitted a wrong document to tls. Is there any way I can fix this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

The sole responsibility document you submitted earlier was that from the court??

Cheers
Omonas035:
I did biometrics for me and my daughter on 7th Dec (priority)
Empty NSF(MA) 9th Dec
Request for legal sole responsibility document for Dependent 9th Dec
Submitted Sole Custody 15th Dec
Made paid call 19th Dec quote both references - Escalated
Today again, MA receives the below email.
Please advise me on what else I could upload.

Documents uploaded for Dependent earlier
Birth certificate - relationship proof
Letter from hospital - proof that I take responsibility for her medicals
Letter from school - that I pay her tuition
Baptismal card - prooving my religion
Cover letter - stating my circumstances

@justwise @Gloriyah @dduchess90

Please come to my rescue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

Your POF is for your study in the UK, any other arrangements is deemed a deceit and if caught you'll get banned for 10years

To address your question, restart your count

Cheers
Shimog:
Hi Dutchess, pls I have important questions, i made payment to my school but they received late and told me i paid late and didnot meet deadline, out of frustration, i messaged my pof people to cancel it and refund me part payment after like 40 days running it, and they said they cannot cancel it, so i allowed it to run but after some days, the money disappeared and i called them they said it was a mistake and refunded the money, just today, my school overturned the judgement and give me pre cas. My question is do i need
to count pof from beginning for visa or can i use the old date, since the withdrawal and depositing was just one day interval? The money was mistakenly withdrawn on 13th and replaced on 14.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

More time is needed if no documents was requested

Please be patient

Cheers
adzedec0224:
Hello Duchess90

I got a NSF mail now cry cry but it wasnt requesting for anything

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by louie3(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

What document was it? And what is the correct document??

Cheers

Employment Reference letters. Sent the ones addressed to the school, instead of the embassy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

That's absolutely fine

Honest mistake, what you can do is include the one for the embassy if you can still upload it via self service or at TLS using assisted

Cheers
louie3:

Employment Reference letters. Sent the ones addressed to the school, instead of the embassy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adzedec0224: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Thank you @dduchess90 I appreciate your response

dduchess90:
Hello

More time is needed if no documents was requested

Please be patient

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by louie3(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

That's absolutely fine

Honest mistake, what you can do is include the one for the embassy if you can still upload it via self service or at TLS using assisted

Cheers
I have already submitted the documents using self service.

What if I paid for assisted service, will it render the already submitted documents null? That is the documents will be ignored and I can just bring the correct ones with me on the appointment day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Simzie653:

I made 2 paid calls and they told me decision had been made on 13th… but my application is still at DMC i just hope i get mail this week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

I personally won't even bother since it is same content the only difference is who it is addressed to

Paying for assisted service doesn't render your self service null, the documents you uploaded are still there, they will only add the missing one.If you are concerned about this then you could do so at TLS,pay for assisted and ask them to upload the one addressed to the embassy

Cheers
louie3:

I have already submitted the documents using self service.

What if I paid for assisted service, will it render the already submitted documents null? That is the documents will be ignored and I can just bring the correct ones with me on the appointment day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by louie3(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

I personally won't even bother since it is same content the only difference is who it is addressed to

Paying for assisted service doesn't render your self service null, the documents you uploaded are still there, they will only add the missing one.If you are concerned about this then you could do so at TLS,pay for assisted and ask them to upload the one addressed to the embassy

Cheers
Okay. Got it. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omonas035(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
lolade88:
The officer wants you to provode documents that prove you and your spouse are travelling on the same date witj your child. e.g your visa application checklist and other documents to prove you are traveling on the same date with the child .

Please note that I am not travelling with the father as we are not in a relationship. I was never,married to him.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omonas035(f): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

The sole responsibility document you submitted earlier was that from the court??

Cheers

Yes it was from the court. It was a sole custody order from the court. I submitted it after it was requested to be uploaded
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duncanmighty: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Many many thanks. MORE GRACE, MORE WISDOM
dduchess90:
Hello

You can apply for your child when you are settled and ready

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hello

That's fine

Can you include a very detailed cover letter in responding to the request and explain the documents you have included, it should state your GWF no and when you made your application,it should draw the ECO attention to the court documents.

2. Add the Birth certificate and other documents (hospital letter, school letter and receipts/invoices of bills paid on your little ones behalf) that you had submitted previously

3. Does the court order give him visiting rights? Can you add a consent letter from the father with his ID?

4. How old is your little one? Have you attempted to make any childcare arrangements and can you include such evidence in your cover letter and as part of documents you submit?

Cheers

Omonas035:

Yes it was from the court. It was a sole custody order from the court. I submitted it after it was requested to be uploaded

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.