Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1010572 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Focus99:
Which school in UK so get £7500 after discount?

Hmmm the lowest is £10000 please

There are several schools. Just dig!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Priscaarichard: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

It depends tbh

My advise will be if you don't get an update on or before the 3rd week, then chase up with UKVI

Cheers

How do i do that ? Should i call them or send mail ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phenmeson(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Afmaag123:
Good day All, Please for those who used Flutter by Barter for payment of IHS, how did you get your refund?. I used that for my sisters n her sons payment but used my master card for her hubby n daughters. I can see a refund for her hubby n daughters but couldn't access the flutter by Barter account. Pls has anyone been able to?.

Do flutter still works for IHS & Visa fees?
Do you know how much you were charged?
For the refund, they should refund it back to your Flutter or ATM card link to your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hello

Please see link

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y/outside-the-uk/something-else/english

Cheers
Priscaarichard:

How do i do that ? Should i call them or send mail ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Priscaarichard: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Please see link

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y/outside-the-uk/something-else/english

Cheers

Okay thank you very much duchess , today is the 11th working day and i tracked it just now ( its still at Application received by DMC)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Observer25: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
DynamicR:

The Nigerian economy and the UK economy are not on the same level. If you have the funds japa immediately.

Lol true
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yummie81: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hi Guys. Please what is the average time for processing FORM A to pay tuition deposit presently.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Priscaarichard: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Opiso101:
Dependent Visa Alert

Application: 6/3/2023
Biometrics: 7/3/2023
Collection: 14/3/2023
BRP mail: 15/3/2023

DHL to deliver passport today.
From brp letter Visa was approved on the 9/3/2023

I heard there was no priority for dependant visa thats why i went for standard and I havent gotten any message yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
Priscaarichard:

I heard there was no priority for dependant visa thats why i went for standard and I havent gotten any message yet

Did you get any NSF mail from UKVI? If not, then relax your mind.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Priscaarichard: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mcleo007:

I got a mail last week Tuesday, asking me to send more proof of relationship to my husband and i sent the proof the next day but till now havent gotten any thing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dukeofmilan19: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Good Evening house!

I was given a conditional offer by London Metropolitan University. Part of the conditions is that I pass a Compliance Interview.
Please has anyone gone through a compliance interview before? What and what did they ask?

Please it's urgent 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mayjaylee: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
Davidandgo:

Hello,

Where in kent? And what help do you require?
I will message you brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chinnymavis: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2023
@dduchess90

Hi. Please could anyone here help with
a house agent for a 2 bedroom accommodation around Slough? Please it's needed very urgently. We'd appreciate any form of help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Focus99:
@HabbyY take a look at this...I remember you insulting me when you were seeking information about the 2m + 2m that entered into your POF account...I made mention of you showing proof of how you got the money but you insulted me. I just say let me draw your attention to this how far with your application?

Firstly, I did not insult you.

And the deposit stayed in my account that way before my visa was approved in just three working days. Ukvi did not ask me any question.

Cheers 🥂
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davidandgo: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mcleo007:

You stay in Kent? Could you help with house agent?

There are lots of house agents - Miles n Barr, Wards Lettings etc. the best place to start from is Rightmove or Zoopla. However there’s a WhatsApp group that also share information on rooms for short let if that’s what you are interested in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
dukeofmilan19:
Good Evening house!

I was given a conditional offer by London Metropolitan University. Part of the conditions is that a pass a Compliance Interview.
Please has anyone gone through this interview before? What and what did they ask?
Thanks 🙏
Also scheduled for compliance interview. Early next month. When is yours?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
Davidandgo:

There are lots of house agents - Miles n Barr, Wards Lettings etc. the best place to start from is Rightmove or Zoopla. However there’s a WhatsApp group that also share information on rooms for short let if that’s what you are interested in.

I’m interested please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Priscaarichard: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mcleo007:

Yes i got a mail lastweek tuesday tellling me to send addional proof of relationship and i have sent it immediately , but havent heard anything frim them yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abiola26: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
Good day
Please I need to someone to give me solution to this, I started my pof on the 23 of march and it will matured by 19 of April which I will do my biometrics on the 20th of April but it’s seems there will be Muslim holiday on the 20th of April

So my question is can I do my biometrics exact day my pof matured 28 days which is 19 of April,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by imyourgoodness: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
What means or method did you use to credit his account from nigeria here for him pay for you with his card ?

HabbyY:

Thanks!

I used pounds card that belongs to a friend in the Uk. But, you can actually pay using dollar card issued by Nigerian bank as well.

Cheers 🥂
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peterdapox: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Priscaarichard:

Yes i got a mail lastweek tuesday tellling me to send addional proof of relationship and i have sent it immediately , but havent heard anything frim them yet

Be patient!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Urumemi2(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Hello House,, i just got a conditional offer to study a top up Course(1year) in University of Sunderland,,,, My question is,,Do they give Post Study Visa for top up courses in Uni of Sunderland?, I need advice please before i will start processing all the necessary docs,,,,, please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2023
Priscaarichard:

I got a mail last week Tuesday, asking me to send more proof of relationship to my husband and i sent the proof the next day but till now havent gotten any thing

You're still very much in line then. Stay positive!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Davidandgo:

I'm familiar with those websites. However, I would not mind to have link to the WhatsApp group.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Priscaarichard: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mcleo007:

You're still very much in line then. Stay positive!

Thank you 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kinkyhead: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Thanks for your response.

But is there any document he (husband) needs to present as per sponsoring me?

dduchess90:
Hello

Unfortunately it has to be your parent or spouse

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Hello

Hopefully someone who stays there sees this

Besides check Zoopla and,/or Right move,you will find the local agents in your area ,you can then contact them directly for accommodation

Cheers
chinnymavis:
@dduchess90

Hi. Please could anyone here help with
a house agent for a 2 bedroom accommodation around Slough? Please it's needed very urgently. We'd appreciate any form of help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:58am On Mar 30, 2023
Hello

Yes, his bank statement,letter of consent, marriage certificate,include home office consent letters

Is your husband going with you as a Dependant?

Cheers
kinkyhead:
Thanks for your response.

But is there any document he (husband) needs to present as per sponsoring me?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Hello

Top course is just 1year to an already existing Bachelor's degree,it isn't a full course studied in the UK i.e full Bachelor's degree, Master's or PhD

Therefore you may NOT qualify for a graduate visa

Cheers

Urumemi2:
Hello House,, i just got a conditional offer to study a top up Course(1year) in University of Sunderland,,,, My question is,,Do they give Post Study Visa for top up courses in Uni of Sunderland?, I need advice please before i will start processing all the necessary docs,,,,, please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:08am On Mar 30, 2023
Hello

I remember the conversation and I also said you didn't need to worry

The lady that posted that question did same in the Living in UK thread and explained that money was a booster(what we constantly discourage)

ECOs are smart and well trained,they know and even when they ask,the person applying should be able to provide verifiable evidence for any/every transaction in their account

Cheers
HabbyY:

Firstly, I did not insult you.

And the deposit stayed in my account that way before my visa was approved in just three working days. Ukvi did not ask me any question.

Cheers 🥂

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MesoDguy(m): 3:50am On Mar 30, 2023
Lordjones:

Hello, please do you have the naira equivalent of the tuition deposit in both UBA and zenith Accounts upon submitting the form A?

No, heard u need to have 5k on both accounts, anyone that debits faster, u put the tuition there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2023
How much is actual IHS fee for student visa (one year postgraduate course), £470 or £705?

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.