Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000124 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Anthonyant30:

Thank you for taking your time sir/ma to attend to my plight. My name is correct on the CV. The agent made a mistake by submitting different work experience and company to what I have. So that's why I want to input my work experience to the CV I want to submit for VISA. Your advice on what to do will be highly appreciated.

Oh ok... My take on this would be to stick with the one you submitted to school. Adding your actual work experiences could create some lapses that would require explaining. Just run with what worked with the school. Once you arrive UK, you can revert to your actual CV. The error was no fault of yours.

Ciao!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Anthonyant30: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mcleo007:

Oh ok... My take on this would be to stick with the one you submitted to school. Adding your actual work experiences could create some lapses that would require explaining. Just run with what worked with the school. Once you arrive UK, you can revert to your actual CV. The error was no fault of yours.

Ciao!

And this is where the main problem lies... Reference letter to submit why applying for VISA will likely be the issue. Since work experience is different. I have 2 years 8 months study gap post NYSC. Thank you Sir/Ma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by f4flakes(f): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Can I use my Pounds Domiciliary account as POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Anthonyant30:

And this is where the main problem lies... Reference letter to submit why applying for VISA will likely be the issue. Since work experience is different. I have 2 years 8 months study gap post NYSC. Thank you Sir/Ma

The study gap is small, shouldn't be an issue.

I will say you just do the SOP. The reference letters would be an issue as they won't tally with the companies on your CV.

In that regard, you submit SOP and reference letters.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
f4flakes:

So long the account is in your name, shouldn't be an issue.

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Anthonyant30: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mcleo007:

The study gap is small, shouldn't be an issue.

I will say you just do the SOP. The reference letters would be an issue as they won't tally with the companies on your CV.

In that regard, you submit SOP and reference letters.

Thank you, Sir! But still didn't understand the SOP part with reference letter. Since my work experience and company ain't the same. I don't know if you can shed more light sorry for my questions. Don't just wanna take a wrong step and also to avoid NSF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
You harsh lol

At age 22 you come dey follow big things.

LATECH2K23:
Hello house,
Please there’s something baffling me
I’m a male of 27 years old but my dependent wife is my wife is 12 years older than me she’s 39 years
We got married last two years

Please will that be a problem for me at the visa process or not
But she’s my wife and not an arranged marriage
We’ve bee together since 2018 but just married December 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
Is MA in UK or MA visa just came out and the dependent wants to apply yea?

Please reply me so I learn something too

Thank you

jorez:
Goodeving House,
will it be advisable to submit MA statement of account while dependant is applying with POF in dependant's account.Full Tuition has been paid with receipt,MA account still intact tho,cus I heard sometimes some ECO's do not request for MA statement but just issue refusal and stating that as the reason for refusal or should i just attached only the Tuition receipt atleast to show something.

Kind advise please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
Sussex

Fraih:

Pls which school is this.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Submitting CV when applying for visa is not necessary.

Anthonyant30:
@dduchess90 @mcleo007 @mzvelvet and other gurus

When I was registering for my admission, the agent that handled my admission submitted something different for my CV although I didn't submit any reference letter for admission just my CV. Now that I want to apply for VISA, can I use a different CV entirely? This has been giving me sleepless night
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2023
Work experience is different how? Do you mean different from the course you applied to? If yes, it's not a problem for UK.

Then talking about reference letter. Do you mean your current job role on your CV you used in applying to the school is different from the reference letter you wish to use for the visa application? If yes, not a problem so far it bears your name and you have employment letter should in case they need further proof. Two people I know very well used reference letter different from the one on their CV

Anthonyant30:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Anthonyant30: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2023
Focus99:
Submitting CV when applying for visa is not necessary.

Thank you for your response but what about a reference letter for Visa since a mistake was on the Cv used to get admission? (different work experience (company).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Anthonyant30: 12:04am On Apr 01, 2023
Focus99:
Work experience is different how? Do you mean different from the course you applied to? If yes, it's not a problem for UK.

Then talking about reference letter. Do you mean your current job role on your CV you used in applying to the school is different from the reference letter you wish to use for the visa application? If yes, not a problem so far it bears your name and you have employment letter should in case they need further proof. Two people I know very well used reference letter different from the one on their CV

Yes to the second part. Agent used different company and work experience. So the CV company and work experience is totally different from the work reference I will be submitting for VISA. So I am kinda confused as to how to navigate such. Thank you for your time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2023
You don't need to submit your CV for visa application. You can use the reference letter that you have no need for any long explanation.

Details on your CAS, waec/neco, bsc certificate, transcript, reference letter or employment letter, pof, passport data page, and tb certificate are the documents needed. Then marriage certificate and pictures if married. Nysc certificate isn't necessary.

Go to the previous pages of this thread to see...people of old did not submit CV for visa application. Just wondering why people are asking you to upload CV for visa applications. Nobody I know that has applied recently submitted CV for visa application.

What is the essence of CV when your employment letter or reference letter serve the purpose. Even CV is not needed in Canada or USA visa application. GOD ABEG OH

@justwise maybe you should come to his rescue.

Anthonyant30:

Thank you for your response but what about a reference letter for Visa since a mistake was on the Cv used to get admission? (different work experience (company).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Anthonyant30: 12:14am On Apr 01, 2023
Focus99:
You don't need to submit your CV for visa application. You can use the reference letter that you have no need for any long explanation.

Details on your CAS, waec/neco, bsc certificate, transcript, reference letter or employment letter, pof, passport data page, and tb certificate are the documents needed. Then marriage certificate and pictures if married. Nysc certificate isn't necessary.

@justwise maybe you should come to his rescue.

Thank you so much! I won't bother adding a CV to my VISA application. But hope CV ain't shared between the school and UKVI to avoid disparity of work(company on CV submitted to school) and the reference letter I will be submitting for VISA because I only work in one company throughout. Once again thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 12:15am On Apr 01, 2023
MA in UK already
Focus99:
Is MA in UK or MA visa just came out and the dependent wants to apply yea?

Please reply me so I learn something too

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 12:56am On Apr 01, 2023
Focus99:
You harsh lol

At age 22 you come dey follow big things.

You should learn to mind your business.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Senipapa(m): 3:24am On Apr 01, 2023
Please guys, which bank is the best to process Form A with currently?

A bank where the 10 weeks duration will be 10 weeks or not exceed 3 months.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jerry0071: 4:13am On Apr 01, 2023
Hello, guys.

Does anyone live in or around Reading, Berkshire?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 6:01am On Apr 01, 2023
Forget asking and asking. CV is not an important requirement for VISA application. They won't share your CV between them.

Just upload your employment letters, reference letter.
Anthonyant30:

Thank you so much! I won't bother adding a CV to my VISA application. But hope CV ain't shared between the school and UKVI to avoid disparity of work(company on CV submitted to school) and the reference letter I will be submitting for VISA because I only work in one company throughout. Once again thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Hello

This is not a big deal

1. Don't use an agent

2. Submit the correct CV to your Uni, you can always update your record with your Uni

3. Submit the correct CV during your application is you choose to

It's that simple

Cheers
Anthonyant30:

Thank you for taking your time sir/ma to attend to my plight. My name is correct on the CV. The agent made a mistake by submitting different work experience and company to what I have. So that's why I want to input my work experience to the CV I want to submit for VISA. Your advice on what to do will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2023
Hello

You calculate your study gap post your last degree...NYSC is not a degree

When did you finish you BSc??

Also I am sure you were aware the agent was going to alter/lie on your document

Anyway..the answer to the question above will help

Cheers

Anthonyant30:

And this is where the main problem lies... Reference letter to submit why applying for VISA will likely be the issue. S[b]ince work experience is different. I have 2 years 8 months study gap post NYSC. [/b]Thank you Sir/Ma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2023
Hello

Yes you can

Cheers
f4flakes:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Anthonyant30: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

You calculate your study gap post your last degree...NYSC is not a degree

When did you finish you BSc??

Also I am sure you were aware the agent was going to alter/lie on your document

Anyway..the answer to the question above will help

Cheers

2019 and it was a mix-up. Admission gotten already with a wrong CV with a totally different company as work experience. Can I submit a new company reference letter for Visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Anthonyant30: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

This is not a big deal

1. Don't use an agent

2. Submit the correct CV to your Uni, you can always update your record with your Uni

3. Submit the correct CV during your application is you choose to

It's that simple

Cheers
Answers to your reply
1 agent already used
2. Admission gotten already with the wrong CV
3. I won't be uploading CV for VISA application just curious if I can use a reference letter that doesn't carry the company on the cv used to get admission.
Thank you🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SandyDandy: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2023
Good morning my good people, Can Someone that have HND, PGD, MBA and also have 8years working experience apply in any University for MSC
Or should the person apply in schools that Accept only HND
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2023
Hello

Yes you can submit only your company reference letter even though it's not needed as your gap is less than 5years

2. You can submit an updated (correct) CV to your Uni so they update their records, a simple email with apologies saying there are errors in the old CV should suffice(this is optional but advisable)

Cheers
Anthonyant30:

2019 and it was a mix-up. Admission gotten already with a wrong CV with a totally different company as work experience. Can I submit a new company reference letter for Visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2023
Hello

Already responded using another post

Cheers
Anthonyant30:

Answers to your reply
1 agent already used
2. Admission gotten already with the wrong CV
3. I won't be uploading CV for VISA application just curious if I can use a reference letter that doesn't carry the company on the cv used to get admission.
Thank you🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2023
Hello

You can apply for an MSc using your MBA

You just need to justify why you are doing so via you SOP

All these qualifications matter, do not ignore them

Cheers
SandyDandy:
Good morning my good people, Can Someone that have HND, PGD, MBA and also have 8years working experience apply in any University for MSC
Or should the person apply in schools that Accept only HND

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by manneger2: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2023
Pls what’s the latest form A payment bank that is fast pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=Focus99 post=122199480]I'm expected to pay 34% of the tuition balance by mid October.

Tuition is 22,500
Deposit is £2000
Discount £2000 - £3000
No payment on enrollment but expected to pay 34% by mid October. What if I can't meet up to 34% by October? But I can afford monthly payment, I really

Please which school is this ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Anthonyant30: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes you can submit only your company reference letter even though it's not needed as your gap is less than 5years

2. You can submit an updated (correct) CV to your Uni so they update their records, a simple email with apologies saying there are errors in the old CV should suffice(this is optional but advisable)

Cheers

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.