Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009266 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Harlem22: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
BM29:
Please if you have any WhatsApp group for University of Bradford, kindly let me know. Thank you very much.

I dont know if there is any as I am not on anyone, but you can chat me up on whatsapp 08108955962
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omoze12: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
please does anyone have the university of sussex telegram group or whatsapp?

F393:
Does anyone have university of Sussex telegram group link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Get in touch zero nine zero three four eight four six seven two two...whatsapp

quote author=Omoze12 post=122514150]please does anyone have the university of sussex telegram group or whatsapp?

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
Good to know and thanks for your reply.

In terms of jobs how would you rate the city and also what city around do you consider cheap to rent an accommodation for from my little research Brighton is expensive.

I awaits your reply.

Thank you

Eusp:

Everything is negotiable here in the University of Sussex.
You can pay monthly too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by newhere1234: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Good evening, this mean that I need to upload my transcript of record right ?

Thank you for applying to Abertay University to study the above course. To help me make a decision can you please provide the following information/documents:

A copy of all pages of your Degree in Chemistry from Ambrose Alli University, Nigeria.

We are unable to progress your application without this, so please respond to this email by 28 April 2023.

My school kofa portal is offline- https://aaue-alumni.waeup.org
Although I've applied through a staff at exams and record, I have not been given a date when it will be out.
I should write to them to please extend the April 28th deadline right ? thanks a lot
cc dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ObaOfEsan: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
worried222:

Do you mind if we connect outside here?

Sure bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mylikes: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
KPGGlobal:

Ulster

Coventry (no pof for CAS)

Ravensbourne

Roehampton

ETC

They are a lot actually.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olamide017: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
Adave97:

Yes , I've concluded on Derby . But I don't know if there is any WhatsApp group in that respect . I'll be interested to be a member is there is anything like that tho.

Hi Adave. I also got admission to Derby. Can we connect on WhatsApp, I’ll like to follow up with you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olamide017: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sanctus1:

Make we link up nah..mine is for Mph sep 2023

Can we connect too. I got admission for September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godfavour2020: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
Visa Alert

Application Submitted 10th Oct

Conditional Offer 25th Nov

Unconditional Offer 14th Dec

Initiated Form A Dec 13th
(Debited Feb 24th) UBA

CAS dropped 21st March

Visa Application 23rd March

Biometric 28th March

Empty NSF Mail 30th March

Collection Mail 13th April

BRP Mail 14th April

Passport pickup 14th April

Let me just say this, not coming here to drop the good news as I dropped on my school groups will be ungrateful of me.

The day the journey started which was last year October. I always sleep here on nairaland, reading and asking questions. Untill someone asked question about my school group if he/she could be added there. Someone replied him/her to search on telegram group. I did instantly as well, my school group made me to forget about nairaland uk student visa information. All the info I needed was gotten from the telegram group, from the same telegram group got a link to whatsApp group; already network with amazing people there who are also aspiring students and senior students colleagues.

So I'm here to appreciate everyone who has been answering questions and helping with infos here.

I can't believe this cos since 2016 when I was having my siwes, I do normally come on travel section to read how people are getting visa and how some are getting denier. US, UK, Canada, Germany and so others. Always telling my self then God when, cos I don't have any hope.

My own journey still dey shock me because I don't have #1 in my account. I just applied to school with faith, conditional and unconditional came out and GOD did his miracle to this final stage. God I'm grateful sir and I will forever be grateful. To those expecting their visa or planning to make this same move. It's Done!

The God that did it for me will do you people's own too. God bless us all.

See y'all in the UK!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rhamzy94(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please for anyone going to Liverpool Hope University this September, kindly join this WhatsApp group so we can share ideas and help one another.

https://chat. whatsapp. com/JTlzc2bFbeY9Qz36V0Wl7L (copy the link and delete the spaces between them)

Or alternatively send me a message and I’ll add you (08164837527).

Thank you 😊.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Etsetemi88: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
[I also have an offer with them
quote author=JayyFrancis01 post=122515417]Good day, is anyone here in UWE Bristol or is in the process? Just got an offer and I would like to connect! [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Asola007: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]
Dc4life:
please is your sputum test result out now? I was told to do same, but I'm worried cos I have never had surgery or treated TB before. Please your response will be appreciated

Hello @Ruth1212 I recently went for my TB test @ St Nicholas hospital and the result showed some Kind of bacteria in my lungs so I was advised to do a sputum culture and sputum AFB test for 3 consecutive days which I finished yesterday but will have to wait 9 weeks for the result. I seriously doubt I have TB because I passed my Canada IRCC Medicals just few months ago without issues.

Is it possible I book another TB test at Q-Life despite having done one at St Nicholas and awaiting the results of the Sputum Test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by livebullet(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
any one studying in UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH?
Please identify ... i just got a conditional offer from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by livebullet(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
please after making initial deposit ...how is the balance of the tuition fees spread accross the study period? these are info i need to know. How soon are you suppose to pay the balance ?? i know schools differ but what are the general scenarios?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Congratulations! You sure I no see you today.
We even had biometric on same day.
I picked up today too! But no BRP mail yet.
Godfavour2020:
Visa Alert

(Debited Feb 24th) UBA

CAS dropped 21st March

Biometric 28th March

BRP Mail 14th April

Let me just say this, not coming here to drop the good news as I dropped on my school groups will be ungrateful of me.

The day the journey started which was last year October. I always sleep here on nairaland, reading and asking questions. Untill someone asked question about my school group if he/she could be added there. Someone replied him/her to search on telegram group. I did instantly as well, my school group made me to forget about nairaland uk student visa information. All the info I needed was gotten from the telegram group, from the same telegram group got a link to whatsApp group; already network with amazing people there who are also aspiring students and senior students colleagues.

So I'm here to appreciate everyone who has been answering questions and helping with infos here.

I can't believe this cos since 2016 when I was having my siwes, I do normally come on travel section to read how people are getting visa and how some are getting denier. US, UK, Canada, Germany and so others. Always telling my self then God when, cos I don't have any hope.

My own journey still dey shock me because I don't have #1 in my account. I just applied to school with faith, conditional and unconditional came out and GOD did his miracle to this final stage. God I'm grateful sir and I will forever be grateful. To those expecting their visa or planning to make this same move. It's Done!

See y'all in the UK!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
What is the Exchange rate of CBN for FORM A.. 3000 POUNDS ... am using Union Bank.. any ideal ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Godfavour2020:
Visa Alert

(Debited Feb 24th) UBA

CAS dropped 21st March

Biometric 28th March

BRP Mail 14th April

See y'all in the UK!
Glorryyy!!!! Congratulations Godfavour.
Pls which school was the application for? I love your faith o, apparently you started building POF before CAS dropped, even with deposit just paid.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Arosam(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Got an offer from University of Chester with Deposit of 8k pounds. Course date is Oct 2023, will form A processing meet up with the 6month visa to start date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sixfeetbelle: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
GUDOSA:
What is the Exchange rate of CBN for FORM A.. 3000 POUNDS ... am using Union Bank.. any ideal ?

Try 600/1 pounds. It changes from 575 to 590 thereabout in the past few months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sixfeetbelle: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Arosam:
Got an offer from University of Chester with Deposit of 8k pounds. Course date is Oct 2023, will form A processing meet up with the 6month visa to start date?

3 months from now is feasible for banks to debit your form A. That is August, or latest September. If your deadline is before that time, you can start Form A today today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bodmas8080: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Godfavour2020:
Visa Alert

(Debited Feb 24th) UBA

CAS dropped 21st March

Biometric 28th March

BRP Mail 14th April

See y'all in the UK!

May intake right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omoze12: 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Congratulations, but did you start your visa POF before receiving ur CAS ?

Godfavour2020:
Visa Alert

(Debited Feb 24th) UBA

CAS dropped 21st March

Biometric 28th March

BRP Mail 14th April

See y'all in the UK!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princejunaid(m): 1:23am On Apr 15, 2023
FagsamPHP:
Check Roehampton University, a friend got an offer from them this morning & the deposit in the offer is 2500... Their instalment plan is up to 5times

Please are you sure of what you are typing. I checked online and it shows 5000 pounds as deposit.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tunyuz(m): 3:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Good morning everyone! Please I am currently applying for visa as the MA and for my two dependants. Can I put my school address as the accommodation for us since I’m planning on getting accommodation for us after getting our visas. Please kindly respond as this is urgent. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 6:53am On Apr 15, 2023
Tybaks:
Good afternoon everyone, I got unconditional offer from Queen Margaret university Edinburgh.
I just want to ask if their cost of living is not too high and also jobs for international students.

Thank you.
So u didn't do any research before applying for a school in a particular geolocation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godfavour2020: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2023
Omoze12:
Congratulations, but did you start your visa POF before receiving ur CAS ?

Thanks. Yes visa POF before receiving cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godfavour2020: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2023
bodmas8080:

May intake right?
Yes May

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.