Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1008301 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Immality(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Please I will like to ask if is possible for one on post study visa to apply for vacation visa in another country ?

And if yes what’s the process?

Please answer 🙏🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by akins33: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
OsiEnterprise4:
Any Northumbria Student for MSc BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT WITH ADVANCED PRACTICE, October intake, I just got an offer last week, make we connect dey reason small!! Dey go grin

yes...i got an offer for the same course...lets connect ..email me:ayoakin33@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ctemi(f): 1:35am On Apr 18, 2023
amorprincesa:
It depends on the school you applied. Some requests for bank statement others don't.

It is usually a matured fund of 28days.

Thank for your response 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dotedote: 1:39am On Apr 18, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

I know it can be quite confusing that the same category captures both Settlement and Dependants

Don't worry,you are good to go

Cheers

This goes to our own dduchess90 & Every other guru in the house.[/b]
MY STORY
On wednesday 12th April (last week), after booking my spouse's TB TEST appointment (which was to hold 2 days later 14th). I proceeded to my ACCESS BANK mobile app to make the payment of N57800 into the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK ACCOUNT of IOM ABUJA. I immediately got a credit alert on my phone to that effect and I kept expecting that to reflect on his IOM Booking page so I could print it out and have him take it to their office for the test 2 days later but it didn't come up tilll the D day. Long story short, he had to go for the appointment without the acknowledgement receipt and was eventually refused the chance to have the test carried out. I had to get in touch with my ACCESSBANK Account Officer and she confirmed my payment into the said account. I had to keep informing IOM Abuja on this issue and the response they've been sending to me is

On Thu, 13 Apr 2023, 09:45 IOM Abuja MHAC BOOKING, <iomabujamedicalbooki@iom.int> wrote:
Dear TEMI ,

Our Support Rep has indicated that your ticket has been Resolved.

If you believe that the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the ticket has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed after 24 hours.

Sincerely,
IOM - UN MigrationSupport Team

MY BIGGEST QUESTION
WHERE AM I GOING TO GET THE PAYMENT RECEIPT FROM even as i have sent a copy of the debit alert from AccessBank to IOM ABUJA without any response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Immality(m): 1:42am On Apr 18, 2023
Immality:
Please I will like to ask if is possible for one on post study visa to apply for vacation visa in another country ?

Please answer 🙏🙏

🙏🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BM29: 5:06am On Apr 18, 2023
done.
https:///EyPEeXbqFZO24rQFOwpjy5

beate31:

Link not clickable please resend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:05am On Apr 18, 2023
Hello

Yes you can visit other countries

The process is the same , you need to apply for a visit visa to the country of interest

Cheers
Immality:

Please answer 🙏🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:12am On Apr 18, 2023
Hello

I believe you need to print a copy of the payment/debit from your end(you should be able to save and print the payment receipt from your app), along with the database of your passport to IOM.

You will need to rebook your appointment and go with the evidence above

Ignore the pre generated email and do what needs to be done.

Cheers
dotedote:

This goes to our own dduchess90 & Every other guru in the house.[/b]
MY STORY
On wednesday 12th April (last week), after booking my spouse's TB TEST appointment (which was to hold 2 days later 14th). I proceeded to my ACCESS BANK mobile app to make the payment of N57800 into the STANDARD CHARTERED BANK ACCOUNT of IOM ABUJA. I immediately got a [b]credit alert on my phone to that effect and I kept expecting that to reflect on his IOM Booking page so I could print it out and have him take it to their office for the test 2 days later but it didn't come up tilll the D day. Long story short, he had to go for the appointment without the acknowledgement receipt and was eventually refused the chance to have the test carried out. I had to get in touch with my ACCESSBANK Account Officer and she confirmed my payment into the said account. I had to keep informing IOM Abuja on this issue and the response they've been sending to me is [/b]

On Thu, 13 Apr 2023, 09:45 IOM Abuja MHAC BOOKING, <iomabujamedicalbooki@iom.int> wrote:
Dear TEMI ,

Our Support Rep has indicated that your ticket has been Resolved.

If you believe that the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the ticket has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed after 24 hours.

Sincerely,
IOM - UN MigrationSupport Team

MY BIGGEST QUESTION
WHERE AM I GOING TO GET THE PAYMENT RECEIPT FROM even as i have sent a copy of the debit alert from AccessBank to IOM ABUJA without any response

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Newbie123: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2023
Please has anyone who initiated Form A via GTB in February been debited??

I initiated mine since 31st of January and yet to be debited. I'm just mega tired!

Any help please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badmusmusa: 6:28am On Apr 18, 2023
Not yet, spoken to my account manager and it seems it will likely get debited first week of May, She made it known that banks are not funded daily anymore by CBN
Newbie123:
Please has anyone who initiated Form A via GTB in February been debited??

I initiated mine since 31st of January and yet to be debited. I'm just mega tired!

Any help please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Newbie123: 6:51am On Apr 18, 2023
badmusmusa:
Not yet, spoken to my account manager and it seems it will likely get debited first week of May, She made it known that banks are not funded daily anymore by CBN

Thanks for the update.

My account officer doesn't pick calls or respond to mails. The thing tire me.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dotedote: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2023
Oh! I should print out the transaction receipt on my mobile app ?

dduchess90:
Hello

I believe you need to print a copy of the payment/debit from your end(you should be able to save and print the payment receipt from your app), along with the database of your passport to IOM.

You will need to rebook your appointment and go with the evidence above

Ignore the pre generated email and do what needs to be done.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by quinstershaw: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2023
badmusmusa:
Hello, what status is showing on the trade portal website?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2023
I hope so
quinstershaw:

From what was posted yesterday, I saw Access around 3rd Jan

You would be debited soon. Yours should come any moment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2023
Hi everyone,

Please is anyone with a vital information about job opportunities and cost of living in Sheffield . I got an unconditional offer of admission from the Sheffield Hallam University.

Just want to know more about the institution
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2023
Lochinny91:
Good morning everyone! Pls i need your advice. I am currently in the Uk with my family on study visa. Came here February. I applied for my dependent to join me (adopted child). SHe couldn’t apply when we applied because the papers weren’t complete and I had a deadline to meet( I even did priority visa to meet up) Now, her passport has been at DMC since 13th of March and I’m yet to hear anything from them. 2 weeks ago, I sent a paid email and i got a response that they have a backlog of applications and that ours is still being considered. Then last week Tuesday or so, i saw a refund of the IHS that was paid for her. The exact amount. I felt she might have been denied but up till now, almost a week after, I’m yet to get any mail concerning her passport and if i track it, it shows still at DMC. Pls what do i do? I’m really confused. Thank you

which deadline are you talking about?

study visa which year did u start?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Harlem22: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2023
resolution2020:

Link still not working. I think link doesn't work on this platform. Maybe they did some settings that makes link not to be working here because none of the links put in here works.

Hello send me a message on whatsapp to add you. 08108955962
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Harlem22: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2023
Hello We’re creating a WhatsApp group for sept 2023/January intake University of Bradford. If you’re a prospective student and you’re interested. You can join via the link or message me on whatsapp 08108955962

https:///EyPEeXbqFZO24rQFOwpjy5
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mylikes: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
Adave97:
Hi everyone,

Please is anyone with a vital information about job opportunities and cost of living in Sheffield . I got an unconditional offer of admission from the Sheffield Hallam University.

Just want to know more about the institution

Sheffield is not bad. It's also quite close to Manchester.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gracey2222: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Good day house… pls I need recommendations on schools with low tuition deposit of atleast £3k for September intake… Your recommendations will be highly appreciated… Thanks 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kinkyhead: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Check University of Brighton.

Gracey2222:
Good day house… pls I need recommendations on schools with low tuition deposit of atleast £3k for September intake… Your recommendations will be highly appreciated… Thanks 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Immality(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes you can visit other countries

The process is the same , you need to apply for a visit visa to the country of interest

Cheers

Thank you so much for your reply.

Please can I stay on a post study visa and only use the 2 years for vacation in another country , like go on a vacation then come back and go for another vacation.

Will it be an issue?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2023
pretty1986:
I read it somewhere too.they don't value Nigeria adoption process.
it is not about value. Majority of cases are all lies. Why should they ‘value’ lies? People are trying to bring in house helps, their relations children and what not claiming them to be adopted children. It’s a sham in Nigeria and no sane country would want to be found committing crimes against children.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
I will wait till May 13, if they don't debit me I. Will use black market.
quinstershaw:

From what was posted yesterday, I saw Access around 3rd Jan

You would be debited soon. Yours should come any moment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by daholiest(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
For those who want to use British Airways at a reduce cost, send a Dm I also help in making initial deposits.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
Please is there anyone here applying to University of West Scotland,this September or already there. I will like us to link up and share ideas..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by grandpoh(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
resolution2020:

We created WhatsApp group for University Of Hull Current and Prospective students. Click on the link to join the group. Let's connect and help ourselves with the application process, CAS deposit, Visa processing, Travel processing and accommodation.

Please if you are studying in the school already you can join the group to be our guardian and we will appreciate your help. If the link is does not work, drop your WhatsApp number or you email me so that I can add you to the group.

https:///DTPw44NJl0632CMhLB76D7

The link is not going
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DMainMan: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
giselle237:
it is not about value. Majority of cases are all lies. Why should they ‘value’ lies? People are trying to bring in house helps, their relations children and what not claiming them to be adopted children. It’s a sham in Nigeria and no sane country would want to be found committing crimes against children.

Spot on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emcaris: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hello All, please for TB TEST at IOM Abuja. whats the booking step. pay online and go with the slip to the centre or i need to book online.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hi guys,

Pls what's the importance of using introduction letters as part of visa application process?

Can offer letters just suffice? Meanwhile, I have work gap for roughly 5 months before officially working back in 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.