Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000502 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hardeyeanc(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Hello gurus, please can you interpret this for me, I saw it on Huddersfield University page.
Does it mean the tuition deposit is £1260 and u get CAS or you will still need to pay 8k pounds before getting CAS.. although the first interpretation is what I think just want to be very sure... And if u know any school with low tuition deposit, you can do well to let me know.

2. My passport is expiring August 2023, the renewal is under processing would be ready latest by June, can I be applying with this passport while waiting for the new one. My plan is January 2024 intake.

Gracias.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Hello

It's the second

Accept offer pay £1260

Before you get CAS pay an additional £8,000

2. You can start with current passport- but ensure you update your details with your Uni when your new passport is out.

Cheers
hardeyeanc:
Hello gurus, please can you interpret this for me, I saw it on Huddersfield University page.
Does it mean the tuition deposit is £1260 and u get CAS or you will still need to pay 8k pounds before getting CAS.. although the first interpretation is what I think just want to be very sure... And if u know any school with low tuition deposit, you can do well to let me know.

2. My passport is expiring August 2023, the renewal is under processing would be ready latest by June, can I be applying with this passport while waiting for the new one. My plan is January 2024 intake.

Gracias.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hardeyeanc(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2023
Thanks

I appreciate... It's a no go area 9k pounds before getting CAS is somehow... I need school that accept low tuition deposit,let's say 2k pounds and issue CAS
dduchess90:
Hello

It's the second

Accept offer pay £1260

Before you get CAS pay an additional £8,000

2. You can start with current passport- but ensure you update your details with your Uni when your new passport is out.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by slye(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2023
Hello Everyone, Can I have my sister in the UK pay the initial deposit for me or I have to do a UKVI compliant Sponsor letter? We bear the same surname by the way.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2023
mimilyrics:
No. You dont need to have paid your visa fee before your TB test. Just informing you that the visa fee is exclusive of your TB test and the you'll have to pay for your TB test separately.

I got it .

Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OkoYM(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2023
Paparaxo:

Have you got a link yet. If not let me know

I got mine around feb.
Good morning, still looking for a sure link. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elroyale270: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2023
magabounce:

Have u started the process?

Please what’s the WhatsApp link to connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2023
Hello

Your sister can pay your initial deposit

Ensure she quotes your student ID

Cheers
slye:
Hello Everyone, Can I have my sister in the UK pay the initial deposit for me or I have to do a UKVI compliant Sponsor letter? We bear the same surname by the way.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by slye(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Your sister can pay your initial deposit

Ensure she quotes your student ID

Cheers
Thank you very much for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Welcomme: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Good morning all. Pls have they stopped giving offers or is it my village people that are after me? 😂.

I have applied to all these schools
Greenwich
Westminster
Kingston
Hertfordshire
Glasgow Caledonian University
East London
Roehampton

It is over a month now that I applied. Someone should come to my aid o..There are lot to do before the Sept 2023...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by boluslim: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
EggrolI:

University of Lincoln may still be open (£4k scholarship for Nigerians)
Thank you, I'll check out the school

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Any whatsapp group for University of Bradford September 2023 intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by worried222: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Please is it possible for an applicant for January session to be given admission now?
I plan to use form A to pay initial deposits and I know it’s taking around 17 weeks now to process it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tunyuz(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Welcomme:
Good morning all. Pls have they stopped giving offers or is it my village people that are after me? 😂.

Greenwich
Westminster
Kingston
Hertfordshire
East London
Roehampton

It is over a month now that I applied. Someone should come to my aid o..There are lot to do before the Sept 2023...

Some schools are slow in processing admissions or they have received enough applications. Apply to more schools so that you don’t waste your time. Apply:
1. University of Sunderland (2 to 3 days you will get your offer)
2. University of Suffolk (within 2 weeks you will get offer)
3. Bangor university
4. Northumbria University
Don’t wait for any school, let them wait for you to pay after receiving offer. Apply to as many schools as you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hi guys,

Pls Is it possible for those who have received CAS ahead of September intake to travel once visa is approved? If their visa is approved in May, can they travel in June?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olola4(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
Fraih:
Hi guys,

Pls Is it possible for those who have received CAS ahead of September intake to travel once visa is approved? If their visa is approved in May, can they travel in June?

No! You can only travel one month before your course start date.

That should be around August 20 for most schools, you can check your own start date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
olola4:

No! You can only travel one month before your course start date.

That should be around August 20 for most schools, you can check your own start date.
Thank you for your response.
So the benefit of receiving CAS early is basically early visa approval and early booking of flight, right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hibee14eve(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
It's not your village people bro

I applied to glasgow caledonian since January, no show. I had to call them and they said I should wait. A friend applied too in march and still waiting on God.

Happy waiting sha

Welcomme:

Greenwich
Westminster
Kingston
Hertfordshire
East London
Roehampton

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FanOfMyself: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
Please who knows about the University of Lincoln? In terms of availability of part-time jobs within its environs and how the school treats students
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FanOfMyself: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
iamhistreasure:
Hello guys, I got a conditional offer at Manchester metropolitan University. My questions are
1. After accepting the offer, am I to pay fees before I get the unconditional offer?
2. Can one initiate form A with the conditional offer letter?
2. What's the best time to have your POF in your account so as not to accrue so much interest charge.
September Intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KPGGlobal: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
OsiEnterprise4:

Lol, all these ones money too much now haba, all for Japa, lol

no so we see am.

Lets build Nigeria then!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hello people pls how much is the tuition deposit for University of Suffolk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olola4(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Fraih:

Thank you for your response.
So the benefit of receiving CAS early is basically early visa approval and early booking of flight, right?

Yes!

So that you can start your processing “BEFORE THE RUSH”
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tunyuz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
biosamak:
Hello people pls how much is the tuition deposit for University of Suffolk

I think it’s £3000, but you can still check their website

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by iamhistreasure: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
FanOfMyself:

September Intake?

Yes, September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Welcomme: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
tunyuz:

Some schools are slow in processing admissions or they have received enough applications. Apply to more schools so that you don’t waste your time. Apply:
1. University of Sunderland (2 to 3 days you will get your offer)
2. University of Suffolk (within 2 weeks you will get offer)
3. Bangor university
4. Northumbria University
Don’t wait for any school, let them wait for you to pay after receiving offer. Apply to as many schools as you can.
Thank you very much for the reply. The problem is, my options are only limited to schools in London (My dad lives there so the issue of accomodation is off.) So I apply to schools with not so much tuition fee that are within London. The Glasgow own is their London campus.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Welcomme: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
iamhistreasure:
Hello guys, I got a conditional offer at Manchester metropolitan University. My questions are
1. After accepting the offer, am I to pay fees before I get the unconditional offer?
2. Can one initiate form A with the conditional offer letter?
2. What's the best time to have your POF in your account so as not to accrue so much interest charge.
You must first fulfill all conditions first before you can get an unconditional offer. After getting an unconditional offer, you then proceed to pay deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tunyuz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
Welcomme:
Thank you very much for the reply. The problem is, my options are only limited to schools in London (My dad lives there so the issue of accomodation is off.) So I apply to schools with not so much tuition fee that are within London. The Glasgow own is their London campus.

Sunderland has campus in London and Sunderland. My school is in London too but not university of Sunderland. If you are want to get an offer swiftly and a place too, I’ll link you to like two schools with reasonable fees in London. Send mail if you are interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Queenbeloveth(f): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
Eddiecute86:

Chill bro, get your offer letter and CAS before going for TB test
Don't wait till you get CAS, once you have your offer letter book for TB test

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.