Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1023264 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Knowledgeispowe: 9:42pm On May 05, 2023
Treasureoby0:

Okay

There's an option for visa nairacard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 10:26pm On May 05, 2023
Hello

1. Yes along with relevant consent letter to show you have access to the funds in his account

2. Yes, if you are travelling with your dependants

Cheers
kinkyhead:
Please guide me... I am the MA,
My husband is the sponsor and he is travelling with me and 2kids. If i have to send POF to the school, should I present my husband bank statement and should it reflect also the total sum of my dependants upkeep or just my tuition and upkeep only?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by orasam: 10:28pm On May 05, 2023
Treasureoby0:
Please who have used or know someone that used convera to make deposit? Do they use naira or dollar card?

Kindly add me to the FORM A telegram using @orasam4real
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Treasureoby0: 7:34am On May 06, 2023
Knowledgeispowe:

There's an option for visa nairacard

Have you used it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Knowledgeispowe: 7:50am On May 06, 2023
Treasureoby0:

Have you used it?

No I'm asking too because I want to try it since form A is taken forever to debit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by imolemiimole: 7:53am On May 06, 2023
@dduchess and everyone @mimicrylics @justwise good morning. My court wedding was done in March 2020 but I still bear my dad’s name in my passport that was done towards 2020 ending. My bank details too still bear my dad’s name and all my documents. What do I need to submit as dependent?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by RetiredAdult: 9:17am On May 06, 2023
Good morning everyone,

please my sister's kids are one and two years old, would they need to do TB test also?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Treasureoby0: 9:23am On May 06, 2023
Knowledgeispowe:

No I'm asking too because I want to try it since form A is taken forever to debit

Okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggylee: 9:32am On May 06, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Try and book appointment it will show you four location options.
Are you ready to book appointment now?.

I would have love to and go to Benin because it’s closer to me.
I have already booked st. Nicolas. The information came in late, as I could not confirm, I opted for st.nicholas

Thanks brother.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Priceless25: 10:48am On May 06, 2023
@Justwise @duchess90.. Can I use my United capital mutual fund account for POF or do I put everything in my savings account? Please if anyone has experience or knowledge on this, do share with me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pol23: 11:07am On May 06, 2023
Good morning Everyone.
Currently filling my application.
I’m a dependant .
I’m having issue with IHS.
My wife paid $918 for IHS after we get done with that we moved to my application and it’s asking me to $612…. I know I’m expected to pay $918 as my wife.
I’ve since restarted the application over again 5 times since last night double checking the course end and start date several times… it keeps telling me to pay $612….
Do anybody have idea of what might be wrong?
Start date is : 22-05-2023
End date is : 31-05- 2024
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2023
See
Baggylee:

I would have love to and go to Benin because it’s closer to me.
I have already booked st. Nicolas. The information came in late, as I could not confirm, I opted for st.nicholas

Thanks brother.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by RetiredAdult: 11:39am On May 06, 2023
Anyone have an idea please?

RetiredAdult:
Good morning everyone,

please my sister's kids are one and two years old, would they need to do TB test also?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ASOT23: 11:41am On May 06, 2023
@duchess and other gurus

1.Pls when counting 28days for visa application, is it 28days or 28 working days?. Cuz on gov.uk site I saw 28 consecutive days and when meaning some mean weekends not included.

2. My pof read starts from April 27, my question is from wat date to wat date can I print my statement of account?

3. Which date is advisable to submit my visa application?is it on the 28th day that the POF mature??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tunyuz(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2023
Visa alert!!!!!
Alhamdulilah!!!
Many thanks to duchess, she’s always responsive to my questions.
Family of 3.
No paid mail, no paid calls
CAS: 13/04/2023
Visa application: 14/04/2023
POF 16/03/2023 - 14/04/2023 (30 days)
Biometric: 17/04/2023
Walk-in with 2 dependents.
Transferred to DMC: 17/04/2023(all applicants)
Received by DMC: 18/04/2023(all applicants)
MA got empty NSF mail: 20/04/2023
Two dependents got empty NSF: 24/04/2023
Transferred to VAC: 4/05/2023
Received by VAC: 4/05/2023
Collection mails for all applicants:04/05/2023
BRP mails for all applicants: 05/05/2023
Decisions were maid for all applicants:2/05/23
Visas collected for all applicants: 05/05//2023.
Documents uploaded;
MA:
CAS
Transcript
Degree Certificate
Waec cert. with affidavit of name abbreviation
English proficiency letter (not listed on cas letter
POF
Data page
TB certificate
NYSC certificate
Employment letters
Reference letters
Work id
CV

Dependent partner:
Her Data page
POF ( MA account)
TB certificate
Consent letter to use my POF
Home office consent form (I signed last page for her)
Her NIN (to show proof of same address)
Islamic wedding certificate
Sworn Affidavit for Islamic marriage certificate
Islamic wedding invitation card
Marriage Registry Certificate
Change of name publication
Sworn Affidavit for change of name
Family pictures (69 pages in one pdf file)

Chid dependant:
Data page
TB certificate
POF
Consent letter to use my POF
Home office consent form (I filled and signed for him)
Birth certificate
Parental consent letter(signed by me and wifey)
Family pictures (54 pages in one pdf file)

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chukgol: 1:52pm On May 06, 2023
Good afternoon all, gurus in the house, how do I sort this out? My wife uploaded our pictures at the TLS..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 4:01pm On May 06, 2023
Submit your documents + your marriage certificate.
It's not compulsory to change your name to your husband's after marriage and the UKVI understands that as It's normal in the UK.

What UKVI needs to know is that your marriage is genuine. You can prove this with your marriage certificate, pictures, proof of you living together since you got married (bills, GP letters, Govt letters e.t.c.), joint account & joint investments with both your names and any other docs that can prove that your marriage is real.
imolemiimole:
@dduchess and everyone @mimicrylics @justwise good morning. My court wedding was done in March 2020 but I still bear my dad’s name in my passport that was done towards 2020 ending. My bank details too still bear my dad’s name and all my documents. What do I need to submit as dependent?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 4:02pm On May 06, 2023
No but they'd need to be assessed by a doctor at the test centre. The cost is usually lower than for an adult.
RetiredAdult:
Good morning everyone,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 4:08pm On May 06, 2023
See attached screenshot.
Priceless25:
@Justwise @duchess90.. Can I use my United capital mutual fund account for POF or do I put everything in my savings account? Please if anyone has experience or knowledge on this, do share with me.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 4:15pm On May 06, 2023
1. 28 calendar days. This includes weekends.
2. May 25. If the 1st day of your count was 27th April, your 28th day will be 24th of May so you can print from the 25th of May.
3. Better to submit form the 29th or 30th day to avoid count errors. If you submit on the 28th day, it means that you've held your funds for only 27 days before submitting and that has a high chance of a refusal except the ECO requests for an updated statement to see that the monaley was and still is in your account.
ASOT23:
@duchess and other gurus

1.Pls when counting 28days for visa application, is it 28days or 28 working days?. Cuz on gov.uk site I saw 28 consecutive days and when meaning some mean weekends not included.

2. My pof read starts from April 27, my question is from wat date to wat date can I print my statement of account?

3. Which date is advisable to submit my visa application?is it on the 28th day that the POF mature??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 4:27pm On May 06, 2023
If you have joint accounts or individual accounts showing same address for you, upload them.
Also your driving licences, NIN card or voters' card showing same address for both of you count as evidence.
Any letters from your doctor, workplace, children's school (addressed to both of you - names and address) will also help.
Include tenancy agreement(s) with both your names or property documents with same.
They just want to be sure that it's not an arranged marriage solely for immigration reasons.
chukgol:
Good afternoon all, gurus in the house, how do I sort this out? My wife uploaded our pictures at the TLS..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by solaiphones: 4:35pm On May 06, 2023
chukgol:
Did she only submitted pictures, what about your marriage certificate, affidavit of change of name, newspaper publication even her national ID card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Priceless25: 4:52pm On May 06, 2023
[quote author=mimilyrics

Thanks a lot.. I appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:04pm On May 06, 2023
Hello
Please go ahead and pay what the IHS calculator shows you. It might be a glitch in the system.

If the IHS is short and your visa is approved you will get another email with a link to pay the difference

Don't worry about it

Cheers

pol23:
Good morning Everyone.
Currently filling my application.
I’m a dependant .
I’m having issue with IHS.
My wife paid $918 for IHS after we get done with that we moved to my application and it’s asking me to $612…. I know I’m expected to pay $918 as my wife.
I’ve since restarted the application over again 5 times since last night double checking the course end and start date several times… it keeps telling me to pay $612….
Do anybody have idea of what might be wrong?
Start date is : 22-05-2023
End date is : 31-05- 2024
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pol23: 5:07pm On May 06, 2023
duchess90:
Hello
Please go ahead and pay what the IHS calculator shows you. It might be a glitch in the system.

If the IHS is short and your visa is approved you will get another email with a link to pay the difference

Don't worry about it

Cheers

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:07pm On May 06, 2023
Hello

To add the the screenshot @Mimilyrics provided
Most mutual funds accounts are investment accounts and although they are allowed you have to ensure you have access to the funds for your study

If you decide to proceed with this account try to get a bank letter in addition to your statement confirming that please.

Cheers

Priceless25:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opppzy001: 5:16pm On May 06, 2023
Good day all, I applied to university in uk for Jan session, my visa was refused in Dec 2022 reason been that they were not convinced enough that I am a genuine student when interviewed and I applied for administrative review which I got a letter that the refusal has been overturned and also was told in the letter that my application will be sent to case worker for another decision. But to my greatest surprise it was refused, reason again was the school told UKVI that they are not sponsoring me and no CAS to be given. When I sent the mail to the school,they replied me that when UKVI contacted them if I can still join Jan that their response was no but can I can come in for September if my AR was successful and also that as at when UKVI requested for CAS l, the school said it was too early to issue CAS for September intake... I am just not happy with what I am facing and don't know way forward.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:19pm On May 06, 2023
Hello

Can you post the initial and AR refusal here and the response from your Uni

Redact any personal information

Cheers
Opppzy001:
Good day all, I applied to university in uk for Jan session, my visa was refused in Dec 2022 reason been that they were not convinced enough that I am a genuine student when interviewed and I applied for administrative review which I got a letter that the refusal has been overturned and also was told in the letter that my application will be sent to case worker for another decision. But to my greatest surprise it was refused, reason again was the school told UKVI that they are not sponsoring me and no CAS to be given. When I sent the mail to the school,they replied me that when UKVI contacted them if I can still join Jan that their response was no but can I can come in for September if my AR was successful and also that as at when UKVI requested for CAS l, the school said it was too early to issue CAS for September intake... I am just not happy with what I am facing and don't know way forward.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 5:29pm On May 06, 2023
Opppzy001:

So sorry about your situation. I'll suggest you apply to another school . Two or more schools against the January 2024 intake.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Priceless25: 5:45pm On May 06, 2023
[quote author=duchess90

Thank you for this info... I'll write my bank to avail me with a letter stating that. This investment account is a joint one with my wife, I plan to travel with her as my dependent, hope it's ok for both of us to use it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badmusmusa: 5:54pm On May 06, 2023
Please add me to the form A telegram group
orasam:

Kindly add me to the FORM A telegram using @orasam4real
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opppzy001: 6:01pm On May 06, 2023
It has been uploaded

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.