Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005124 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rose223: 2:42pm On May 10, 2023
How did u pay yours. Did you used naira card. Thanks
Omoze12:
i used convera

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sanctus1(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2023
stillmaticOG:
Is there anyone going to the university of derby for September and has gotten their cas?

CAS issuance na from June

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mrsglo: 3:08pm On May 10, 2023
I just got an email from Coventry University asking me to make early payment for tuition to be eligible for discount even though they are yet to send me an offer letter.

Does this mean my application for admission into their postgraduate programme has been accepted and I will subsequently get the offer letter or this is just the normal email they send to all applicants?

I am asking so I know if I should immediately initiate Form A process.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Papuzzy: 3:32pm On May 10, 2023
mrsglo:
I just got an email from Coventry University asking me to make early payment for tuition to be eligible for discount even though they are yet to send me an offer letter.

Does this mean my application for admission into their postgraduate programme has been accepted and I will subsequently get the offer letter or this is just the normal email they send to all applicants
Calm down and wait for the offer letter (Unconditional preferably)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2023
Thanks!. You are right.
Alex1975:
It must be for a minimum of 28 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mrsglo: 4:03pm On May 10, 2023
Papuzzy:

Calm down and wait for the offer letter (Unconditional preferably)
Thanks. Didn’t intend paying though. Just wanted to know if it signifies that my application is successful. I sent applications to 4 schools and no decision has been reached by any of them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mummychimaobi1(f): 4:10pm On May 10, 2023
=Alex1975 post=123049489]Anybody going to Napier University for September [/quote]
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omoze12: 4:42pm On May 10, 2023
Convera does not allow naira card
i sent you an email.

Rose223:
How did u pay yours. Did you used naira card. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by worried222: 4:59pm On May 10, 2023
mrsglo:

Thanks. Didn’t intend paying though. Just wanted to know if it signifies that my application is successful. I sent applications to 4 schools and no decision has been reached by any of them.
September or January intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gabialonso(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2023
Please how can I book for TB test...I can't find United kingdom to click among the options....kindly guide me on the way forward please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mrsglo: 5:04pm On May 10, 2023
worried222:

September or January intake?
September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by worried222: 5:11pm On May 10, 2023
mrsglo:

September
Are you sure that you can meet up with the September intake deposit deadline with form A at this time?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 6:53pm On May 10, 2023
mrsglo:

Does this mean my application for admission into their postgraduate programme has been accepted and I will subsequently get the offer letter or this is just the normal email they send to all applicants?

This is may and u are thinking of initiating FORM A for September admission U better arrange black market oooo.. Don't even think of Form A

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alex1975: 7:00pm On May 10, 2023
mummychimaobi1:
=Alex1975 post=123049489]Anybody going to Napier University for September
Yes
Do you have CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DelCrux: 7:04pm On May 10, 2023
Got response from south wales asking for recommendation letter and ielts score.
Glodmovick:
Hello everyone

Pls did anyone apply to
Northampton
Chester
South Wales

Has anyone got offer response
It's been three weeks now or thereabout no response from Them and their email are auto response.. Northampton don't respond at all .. chester apologize and said they hope to process it soon .. it's kinda frustrating, 3 schools at the same time

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2023
Amax86:
My agent is insisting that I do not declare to my school that I am going with my hubby and son. Please I am so worried that it might affect our visa application. He said if I declare it I would not get my CAS. Please can this be a problem for me and my dependents
Nna pressure wahhhh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 7:42pm On May 10, 2023
Goodevening guys.

A friend wants to apply for visa as the main application he his planning on taking his wife and kids with with to the UK. He also wants to take his 14yrs old niece living with him...what documents should he provide so as to enable him take the niece along with his family to the UK?

Gurus in the house please help ooh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mrsglo: 7:53pm On May 10, 2023
myhero:

This is may and u are thinking of initiating FORM A for September admission U better arrange black market oooo.. Don't even think of Form A
I have adequate funds in dollars though if the Form A thing doesn't work. Just wanted to take advantage of the cbn rate. Right now the offer of admission is more important because I have quite a peculiar case.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Glodmovick(m): 9:45pm On May 10, 2023
DelCrux:
Got response from south wales asking for recommendation letter and ielts score.

Good for you man !... I feel down, it's the deadline months already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tybaks: 10:06pm On May 10, 2023
I got same email from them today too.
mrsglo:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Enishit: 11:10pm On May 10, 2023
Good evening pls I need a clarification.
Am a dependent with 3 children I applied same time with the kids. I don't stay in the UK with 2 kids but one stays in the UK.
Now hubby wants to do post graduate but he's saying the other 2 that lives in 9ja won't apply but myself him and 1 child will apply.
Please not myself and the 3 children applied together. I hope this arrangement won't affect the application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 11:17pm On May 10, 2023
Congratulations to you and your family.

Can you direct me to where I can see and download the home office consent form?

Thank you

tunyuz:
Visa alert!!!!!
Alhamdulilah!!!
Many thanks to duchess, she’s always responsive to my questions.
Family of 3.
No paid mail, no paid calls
CAS: 13/04/2023
Visa application: 14/04/2023
POF 16/03/2023 - 14/04/2023 (30 days)
Biometric: 17/04/2023
Walk-in with 2 dependents.
Transferred to DMC: 17/04/2023(all applicants)
Received by DMC: 18/04/2023(all applicants)
MA got empty NSF mail: 20/04/2023
Two dependents got empty NSF: 24/04/2023
Transferred to VAC: 4/05/2023
Received by VAC: 4/05/2023
Collection mails for all applicants:04/05/2023
BRP mails for all applicants: 05/05/2023
Decisions were maid for all applicants:2/05/23
Visas collected for all applicants: 05/05//2023.
Documents uploaded;
MA:
CAS
Transcript
Degree Certificate
Waec cert. with affidavit of name abbreviation
English proficiency letter (not listed on cas letter
POF
Data page
TB certificate
NYSC certificate
Employment letters
Reference letters
Work id
CV

Dependent partner:
Her Data page
POF ( MA account)
TB certificate
Consent letter to use my POF
Home office consent form (I signed last page for her)
Her NIN (to show proof of same address)
Islamic wedding certificate
Sworn Affidavit for Islamic marriage certificate
Islamic wedding invitation card
Marriage Registry Certificate
Change of name publication
Sworn Affidavit for change of name
Family pictures (69 pages in one pdf file)

Chid dependant:
Data page
TB certificate
POF
Consent letter to use my POF
Home office consent form (I filled and signed for him)
Birth certificate
Parental consent letter(signed by me and wifey)
Family pictures (54 pages in one pdf file)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 11:35pm On May 10, 2023
I do not understand what you meant by Government letter..please throw more light on this let me see if I can get this to add to my application.

Then for GP letter can I submit family card from our dentist?

Thanks you

mimilyrics:
Submit your documents + your marriage certificate.
It's not compulsory to change your name to your husband's after marriage and the UKVI understands that as It's normal in the UK.

What UKVI needs to know is that your marriage is genuine. You can prove this with your marriage certificate, pictures, proof of you living together since you got married (bills, GP letters, Govt letters e.t.c.), joint account & joint investments with both your names and any other docs that can prove that your marriage is real.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 12:11am On May 11, 2023
Will one have to show second year tuition in POF

Thank you

Bourne007:
Only the first 9 months is calculated for maintenance fees no matter the duration of course.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 3:43am On May 11, 2023
mrsglo:

I have adequate funds in dollars though if the Form A thing doesn't work. Just wanted to take advantage of the cbn rate. Right now the offer of admission is more important because I have quite a peculiar case.

Bro as I said b4, it's too too late for u to use FORM A since it's September admission..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:03am On May 11, 2023
Hello

Your question is very confusing

You said you are a Dependant with 3 children,2 in Nigeria and 1 in UK and you applied same time with your children.Now you say your husband wants you to apply with only 1 child. Very confusing

Anyway, child dependants can apply later to join their parents, as long as the application is done before the expiration of the current visa if his study visa is approved

Hopefully that answers your question per whatever arrangements you have

Cheers

Enishit:
Good evening pls I need a clarification.
Am a dependent with 3 children I applied same time with the kids. I don't stay in the UK with 2 kids but one stays in the UK.
Now hubby wants to do post graduate but he's saying the other 2 that lives in 9ja won't apply but myself him and 1 child will apply.
Please not myself and the 3 children applied together. I hope this arrangement won't affect the application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:05am On May 11, 2023
Hello

Tuition for only 1 academic year is required

Cheers
Focus99:
Will one have to show second year tuition in POF

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:12am On May 11, 2023
Hello

Family card and a proper letter from your dentist should suffice

2. Government letters can be any letter from any arm of government to you and your wife ( in the UK a council tax letter would have been one but we don't pay such in Nigeria)
So anything from any arm of Government i.e driver's license letters from FRSC, letters with voters details, any letters on tax etc). As long as it has your names and address on it ,it should suffice

Cheers
Focus99:
I do not understand what you meant by Government letter..please throw more light on this let me see if I can get this to add to my application.

Then for GP letter can I submit family card from our dentist?

Thanks you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:14am On May 11, 2023
Hello

Here you go

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/documents/family_consent.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiUpruZs-z-AhXSS8AKHfhFBjgQFnoECBkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3ydSMCzv0akcdWRaBTqlGo

Cheers
Focus99:
Congratulations to you and your family.

Can you direct me to where I can see and download the home office consent form?

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:19am On May 11, 2023
Hello

His niece is not his child so can't qualify as a child dependant unless he was granted full parental custody which he can only get from the court

In that scenario, he should ready to prove why her biological parents can't be responsible for her

Cheers
Focus99:
Goodevening guys.

A friend wants to apply for visa as the main application he his planning on taking his wife and kids with with to the UK. He also wants to take his 14yrs old niece living with him...what documents should he provide so as to enable him take the niece along with his family to the UK?

Gurus in the house please help ooh

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:22am On May 11, 2023
Hello

Normal email from Coventry

Respond asking the following questions

1. If your application has been accepted?

2. If it's accepted at a later date,will you still qualify for the discount?

With delays in Form A you should start the process now but then I believe you need your admission documents to process that.This you can/should also add to your email so your offer letter can be sent asap

Cheers
mrsglo:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mrsglo: 8:15am On May 11, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Normal email from Coventry

Respond asking the following questions

1. If your application has been accepted?

2. If it's accepted at a later date,will you still qualify for the discount?

With delays in Form A you should start the process now but then I believe you need your admission documents to process that.This you can/should also add to your email so your offer letter can be sent asap

Cheers
Thanks. Will do just that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.