Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009535 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by owehakpos1980: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
My wife got admission in the UK and she's currently on a Skin Working Visa, I am planning to join her with the kids but i was banned 2013 , My ban elapsed this June, Do i need a lawyer before applying as a dependent ? Please i need advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Abiolamary: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Hello @duchess90

Please what does it mean when a dependant gets an NSF requesting for 10 months bank statement of 2 accounts of the MA? Specifically the account the dependant used for POF and the one the MA used for his own POF. The MA has been in the UK since last year,while the dependant just applied and did biometrics on tuesday.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ttosssss:

I paid on Monday and I used a GTB dollar card.

How much in dollar do you pay for ihs and visa fee ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CannyDoll: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hello, please how do you guys pay visa application and IHS fees abeg its urgent. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MayoDebz(f): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
Please guys how do I book biometric for family on the same date? Is there a way to get all 5 family to have appointment the same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phonetikkks: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Simplezart:
Hi good day guys pls on form A matter if zenith bank debit you how long doe it take to get the telex and also I noticed I was debited, I go the SMS message of the debit but some one said bank will first move the money equivalent to your dormicilary account, but in my case the money left directly from my naira account, I didn't see any money in my pounds or dollar account, pls is this a new system used by zenith?

Whatsapp me. zero eight one seven one two four eight zero three two
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ttosssss: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
biosamak:

How much in dollar do you pay for ihs and visa fee ?
$1207 for IHS and $469 for student visa. The IHS varies for course timeline.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Focus99:
Did you make payment for you IHS this morning? What card did you usee Trying to make payment but my card keeps declining

If your card is declining, you may opt for another dollar card , or go to your bank to authorize them to enable your card be able to make online payment transactions. I experienced same issues last week Thursday while trying to make my IHS payment. I eventually ended up using two different cards for the payment . GTB prepaid dollar cards works excellently in this regards . You can get it within few minutes at any GTB branch closer to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
CannyDoll:
Hello, please how do you guys pay visa application and IHS fees abeg its urgent. thanks

Paying the IHS and Visa application fee is a direct procedure as you proceed on the submission of your application . The UKVI site will direct you on the next process. Paying is by using a dollar card for both payments . But you have to pay for your IHS($905.64) first and you get a reference number which is automatically assigned to your visa application then the next is to pay for the visa fee($466).

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Adave97:

If your card is declining, you may opt for another dollar card , or go to your bank to authorize them to enable your card be able to make online payment transactions. I experienced same issues last week Thursday while trying to make my IHS payment. I eventually ended up using two different cards for the payment . GTB prepaid dollar cards works excellently in this regards . You can get it within few minutes at any GTB branch closer to you.

how much was the conversation rate, and how did you fund it ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Notime0112: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Simplezart:
Hi good day guys pls on form A matter if zenith bank debit you how long doe it take to get the telex and also I noticed I was debited, I go the SMS message of the debit but some one said bank will first move the money equivalent to your dormicilary account, but in my case the money left directly from my naira account, I didn't see any money in my pounds or dollar account, pls is this a new system used by zenith?

It usually takes 10 working days for the funds to get to its destination, please when where you debited I filled for form A too . And when did you file ?

I’ll appreciate your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
MayoDebz:
Please guys how do I book biometric for family on the same date? Is there a way to get all 5 family to have appointment the same day.

Yes , you choose Flexi on the portal. Then you pay for yourself and each dependants application separately. I think it's around 44k .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
Kelvinnosa:

how much was the conversation rate, and how did you fund it ?

Depending on your course range . 12 months is $905.64 for IHS and Visa was $469 . You fund it using black market .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
Adave97:

Depending on your course range . 12 months is $905.64 for IHS and Visa was $469 . You fund it using black market .

please house can someone outside nigeria pay these fees for you, if Yes how please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
heykims:
Hello, please help with these clarifications
1. I finished service in 2019 and worked at a store between 2019 and 2021. I'm presently self employed. Do I need to upload both appointment letter and reference letter from my former employer? Or is only the reference letter okay as I don't work there anymore?
2. I'm married but I didn't do a court marriage, will marriage certificate from religious organisations be accepted for visa application?
3. I intend going with my spouse for now, and not my child. When presenting pictures as proof of relationship, should I exclude pictures containing my child. Or will uploading family pictures showing my spouse and chlld be more convincing?

Duchess90
mimilyrics
Kindly help with this

Duchess90
mimilyrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Abiolamary: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
[quote author=Abiolamary post=123652922][/quote]

@duchess90
@mimilyrics

Anybody, please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ttosssss:

$1207 for IHS and $469 for student visa. The IHS varies for course timeline.

For a year course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Paparaxo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
dabrain1234:
I got a conditional offer to Anglia Ruskin university, any WhatsApp group chat?

What bank process form A faster and what office do I need to go to do my tax certificate in Lagos.
Thanks

I’ve got offer with them too. I haven’t been able to join any WhatsApp group. However, there’s a telegram group which I’m currently in. Sorry I do not have answers for your 2nd and 3rd question as I didn’t use form A for payments.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victree4: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hi everyone,
Please can someone advice me on some cheap uk schools with not more than 4k tuition deposit.
I have seen some from my research, but I just need some more ideas.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nonnyblaque(f): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Is there anything wrong in paying for priority visa in June? I heard that the embassy is usually suspicious about it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pakirisuitesphc(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
You don't need any lawyer, just declare it and don't hide anything.

owehakpos1980:
My wife got admission in the UK and she's currently on a Skin Working Visa, I am planning to join her with the kids but i was banned 2013 , My ban elapsed this June, Do i need a lawyer before applying as a dependent ? Please i need advise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ogify1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
victree4:
Hi everyone,
Please can someone advice me on some cheap uk schools with not more than 4k tuition deposit.
I have seen some from my research, but I just need some more ideas.

Thanks.
Manchester metropolitan university is 3k

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MayoDebz(f): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
Thank you

Adave97:

Yes , you choose Flexi on the portal. Then you pay for yourself and each dependants application separately. I think it's around 44k .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EggrolI: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Please do you need to open a domiciliary account to get this card? Thank you 🙏🏽

Adave97:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Did my biometrics today.
I made photocopies of all my documents, but they only collected my checklist first page, appointment notification and photocopy of my passport. I spent 1:05mins for all process. Thanks guys. I am awaiting visa alert.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nelli(f): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
Please has anyone been able to make tls biometric payments? It keeps saying error ,can I walk in and payments I don't mind paying extra self

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nelli(f): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Have you been able to pay?

Focus99:
Goodmorning to you all.

Have anyone here successfully make payment for IHS since yesterday? The site keeps declining card oooh. I have tried using Well Fargo card and UBA Nigeria dollar card same issue oooh

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by steadyMoving22: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
nelli:
Please has anyone been able to make tls biometric payments? It keeps saying error ,can I walk in and payments I don't mind paying extra self

Having the same issue here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hello

1. Reference letter will suffice

2. Yes your church marriage certificate is fine

3.You should upload your family pictures in addition to other relevant documents to prove your marriage is substantial

Cheers

heykims:
Hello, please help with these clarifications
1. I finished service in 2019 and worked at a store between 2019 and 2021. I'm presently self employed. Do I need to upload both appointment letter and reference letter from my former employer? Or is only the reference letter okay as I don't work there anymore?
2. I'm married but I didn't do a court marriage, will marriage certificate from religious organisations be accepted for visa application?
3. I intend going with my spouse for now, and not my child. When presenting pictures as proof of relationship, should I exclude pictures containing my child. Or will uploading family pictures showing my spouse and chlld be more convincing?

Duchess90
mimilyrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hello

You need an appointment to go to TLS

I think there's a lot of pressure on the system, keep trying, change browsers and try at odd hours

Cheers
nelli:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hello

Why will they be suspicious of June only?

What happened to the rest of the months??

Just hearsay anyway

Cheers
Nonnyblaque:
Is there anything wrong in paying for priority visa in June? I heard that the embassy is usually suspicious about it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
EggrolI:
Please do you need to open a domiciliary account to get this card? Thank you 🙏🏽

No .
You need not to have a domiciliary account before you're giving.

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: Emeritusbaba05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.