Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002586 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aiadewale: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please is there any WhatsApp group for Nottingham Trent university, September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Arinze001:
Hi all,

I paid GBP 3000 to sheffield Hallam university as an initial deposit amount and was issued CAS.

Along the way, I changed my mind and wanted a refund but they said I can’t get a refund because I wasn’t deny visa and I didn’t ask for the refund within the 14 days cooling period.

Please how can I get my money back or maybe 50% of it? Which financial or legal institutions in Europe or UK can I send an email to that can help me?

Thanks

You are not likely to get a refund. Don't waste your money hiring a lawyer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ralph117: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Just go to the hospital they’ll attend to you, you’ll be paying with your ATM

Atunrayo:

Thank you, how can I do the 20k extra payment to get an earlier date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ralph117: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Are you a September intake also any telegram/WhatsApp group I can join
ladyinred:

Yes it’s compulsory for University of Derby
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ericadianas(f): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hi,

You can't pick a date because the date you are selecting is fully booked.

You would have to select further dates, if it opens, then it means it is still available for booking.

Thanks.

Atunrayo:

Sorry for disturbing you. I have some more questions to ask.

How did you pick the date? I couldn't pick a date on their site. Or did they give you the date?

If it is the normal date, on an average, how long will I have to wait?

Thanks for your continuous response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kbpresh: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
I have requested to send you an email so you can get the WhatsApp link

aiadewale:
Please is there any WhatsApp group for Nottingham Trent university, September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aiadewale: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
kola.adewale23@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot

kbpresh:
I have requested to send you an email so you can get the WhatsApp link

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Veefid: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please house is it a bad idea to tell a school that you have an unconditional offer from that your CV you submitted was outdated and you only realised your mistake now? Or is it better you keep quiet?
Also, Can using a job role different from the one you got admission with for your visa application cause you issues?
Thank you please. I’m really confused on what to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by koolangel1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
koolangel1:
Hello guys,
Please I will like to know if a student can use combination of his account and parent's account for POF?
Hello everyone
Hello @duchess90
Please kindly help to address the above concern, I want to know If I can use both student and parent accounts at same time as POF ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tobiebaby: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kelvinnosa:

Me too I am looking still looking, if you find any link me up, if not we can exchange contact.

What intake are you?
September, October or November 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tanyabeiychhh: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
The outdated CV gave you an offer. That is where their business with your CV ends, you don't need to say anything about it, it's not relevant information at this point. Just update your CV for future job opportunities that's all. You do not need to include your CV in your visa application and even if you wanted to include it, the university does not share the contents of your CV with UKVI.

Veefid:
Please house is it a bad idea to tell a school that you have an unconditional offer from that your CV you submitted was outdated and you only realised your mistake now? Or is it better you keep quiet?
Also, Can using a job role different from the one you got admission with for your visa application cause you issues?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tobiebaby: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Faith4g:
Any group for Sunderland university october intake?

https:///LHUjDrFO7ox18JU3YrC0vJ

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Apart from visa refusal, you may only be able to claim refund if for example you got admission to other uni in UK or you noticed along the line that your application is incomplete and would possibly get denied. They might be able to bend rules if they see a genuine evidence that was beyond your control
Arinze001:
Hi all,

I paid GBP 3000 to sheffield Hallam university as an initial deposit amount and was issued CAS.

Along the way, I changed my mind and wanted a refund but they said I can’t get a refund because I wasn’t deny visa and I didn’t ask for the refund within the 14 days cooling period.

Please how can I get my money back or maybe 50% of it? Which financial or legal institutions in Europe or UK can I send an email to that can help me?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tobiebaby:

What intake are you?
September, October or November 2023

October intake, I just sent you an email request please send the link to the mail that request for a message from you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joyjames008: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Any Telegram link for university of westminster
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ginnypal69(f): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hello house.
I have been in the UK with my spouse since January and we want to apply for our children visa in August. I want to know if we have to show their maintenance fees of 9 months in the POF or we subtract the number of months we already spent. Note that we have finished paying the first school fees.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boscojugunu(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good afternoon.
My TB certificate form Qlife shows abnormal x-ray
But no sign of TB.

Can I use it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yes.
Boscojugunu:
Good afternoon.
My TB certificate form Qlife shows abnormal x-ray
But no sign of TB.

Can I use it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boscojugunu(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good afternoon. My wife
I currently have 2 employers
One Govt, one private.

Started private September last year
Govt December

My question is which one of the should d she use for her letter of reference
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boscojugunu(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Yes.
thanks chief

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pls all, please who can tell me areas in abuja where I can get good neat 10 - 15 thousand hotel that won't be far to tlscontact abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Yes.
Is your visa out Buddy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joyjames008: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pls house how long does it take to get unconditional offer after submitting all your documents and paying for the initial deposit?

Anyone going to University of westminster

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ralph117: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please do they accept POF from micro finance bank

ladyinred:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kbpresh: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
You won't get for this price in that area

myhero:
Pls all, please who can tell me areas in abuja where I can get good neat 10 - 15 thousand hotel that won't be far to tlscontact abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ralph117: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ladyinred pls can I reach via mail

ladyinred:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ladyinred: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ralph117:
Are you a September intake also any telegram/WhatsApp group I can join
Yes

There’s a WhatsApp group but I don’t have the link to join.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ralph117: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
You sent a telegram link sometime ago but the link never refer me to telegram, please just help me if you can

ladyinred:

Yes

There’s a WhatsApp group but I don’t have the link to join.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmanuelvictor: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please o gurus in the house.
I have this question bothering me.
I am still waiting for unconditional offer for September intake from Bangor university which my agent assure me it's going to come.
My question is with all the process involved, will I be able to meet up with this September of a thing ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hello

Yes

The consent letter should be clear on what account covers what aspects for instance your parent account could be for your fees whilst you take care of your maintenance whilst studying

Cheers
koolangel1:
Hello guys,
Please I will like to know if a student can use combination of his account and parent's account for POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hello

It shouldn't be an issue

Send the updated version to your Uni so they have that on their record.

Keeping quiet doesn't help, do the right thing

Cheers
Veefid:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hello

Your question is confusing

The criteria for your child visa is to have the evidence of maintenance for 9months in the UK. It doesn't change regardless of how much time the MA has spent.

Cheers
Ginnypal69:
Hello house.
I have been in the UK with my spouse since January and we want to apply for our children visa in August. I want to know if we have to show their maintenance fees of 9 months in the POF or we subtract the number of months we already spent. Note that we have finished paying the first school fees.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.