Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1017087 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tobounty(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Pls anybody that can add me to university of Derby WhatsApp link??08074491990
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello

Typo error on DMC-Decision Making Centre

Cheers
Sumboobisesan:
DMC - Decision Making Committee. It means your application is being worked on. If it is successful, then it will be moved to Visa Application Center VAC

I hope am correct house.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emcee6(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello people. Please is there a limit to the number of accounts that can be used for POF for an individual applicant. Can someone use up to 3 accounts. because the 3 account types are different- Current, savings and Dorm. 2 accounts are in one bank and the other is in another bank. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lordaloha: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello house , could someone help with the number I could reach for a paid call, the two numbers on their sites isn't connecting (UKVI) , even the paid mail my both cards (dollar and naira );didn't go through. I am already frustrated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sanctus1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

It depends on the Uni you apply to

If you meet the requirements for that course then it should be fine

Narrow down your Uni (s) of interest and apply

Cheers

Thank you very much.,just wanted to know if it’s a red flag at UKVI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fadd2: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

I don't seem to understand your question

I will assume you asking about combining accounts

You can combine accounts with your spouse as long as it meets the required amount on the date of your application

If you do combine accounts include a cover letter to address what accounts refer to what application( between the MA and dependant)

Cheers

@Duchess

Thank you for the feedback.

Yes, we intend to combine account both MA and dependant, but please note that MA will have to apply first which is nextweek the remaning balance on his account will be merged to dependant account when it matures because his is currently in excess at the moment

For the 4th paragraph from your response, do you mean we should attach pof consent letter to use MA account together with dependant's pof
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olutai: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
Please is there any WhatsApp group or link for the University of Liverpool?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebimone: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lordaloha:
Hello house , could someone help with the number I could reach for a paid call, the two numbers on their sites isn't connecting (UKVI) , even the paid mail my both cards (dollar and naira );didn't go through. I am already frustrated.

Call with a Glo Line
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebimone: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lordaloha:

Call with a Glo Line, Load like 2500-3000 Airtime.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Abbey248: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello House

While POF was counting i have decided to use the pof alone and excluded my dependant from the deposited funds due to the hike in naira then I remembered I applied for admission as a single applicant I mailed the school to update the status which was successfully done with a reminder from the school that additionally to the funds i must have for the remaining tuition fee and my living costs, i must have sufficient funds for my dependant too, which is a minimum of £6120 per dependant. If I may ask would I be granted CAS without the dependant pof since she will be applying for visa in another few months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Judett2020: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello House,

Please, any advice/suggestions on this issue

I applied for my student visa last September as a single applicant.

Can my partner apply for a dependent Visa as an unmarried partner? If yes? Do I need to inform the home office about the unmarried partner issue since I earlier applied as a Single applicant?

Is it advisable to still apply as unmarried partner if we can't prove that we have lived together for 2 years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jeanos: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
Move your money o, someone I know got refusal becos first bank didn't respond to UKVI
Nwachi22:

Good evening everyone.

Please who has successfully applied for VISA using first bank account as proof of fund.
I heard from someone this evening that they hardly respond to mails from UKVI.

I've initiated my POF with them. I want to know whether to continue or move my fund to another bank for POF.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jeanos: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Fidelity bank is okay,no worries
Itspachay:
Please does anyone here know if UKVI contacts Fidelity bank to verify bank statement?

I have called Fidelity Bank more than twice to know if they have been contacted by UKVI, but they kept saying that UKVI has their way of verifying without contacting them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lordaloha: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ebimone:

Call with a Glo Line, Load like 2500-3000 Airtime.

Thanks a lot . Was able to speak but was told it's still being reviewed.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lordaloha: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ebimone:

Call with a Glo Line

Thanks alot too for the help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jajad: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
No, don’t worry.
I got the BRP mail a week after passport/visa collection.
OkaliDan:
My application has moved to vac but no brp mail yet should I be worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EggrolI: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
olutai:
Please is there any WhatsApp group or link for the University of Liverpool?

I gave you the answer earlier. You are still asking. It is well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Portex: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jeanos:
Move your money o, someone I know got refusal becos first bank didn't respond to UKVI
This can’t be true.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jeanos: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=Portex post=124132618] This can’t be true. [/quoTe

Serious o,two persons o,I will advise one use other bank outside the said first bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OJOAYODEJI(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Plz does it mean money must remain in my account untill when my visa is approved ?

duchess90:
Hello

Your funds are for your study in the UK

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lastkingsman: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
cbn4main:

My brother, I remember exactly 1 year ago, Teesside University was hot cake bcs of low and flexible tuition fee conditions and cheap standard of living of the area. An agent advised me to pick a school close to London.

Fast forward, I live in London now and I thank God I took his advice.
It took my wife less than a month to get a care job in London and it came with sponsorship. Sponsorship wey people dey pay thousands of pounds for.

The only problem with London is high rent. Overall, you and your partner would make plenty of money to offset the bills and still save enough money.

My advice: If you are coming with your partner, don't focus on affordable places to settle. Consider job opportunities as top priority.

Cheers

Thanks for your feedback.
What jobs are available for students in London/close to London?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Biola67: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
OJOAYODEJI:
Plz does it mean money must remain in my account untill when my visa is approved ?

TILL YOU GET TO THE UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oladeyle: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello gurus in the hws
I'm worried about uploading my offer letters as the remuneration doesn't match my POF. Will the ECO not be concerned how I earned such money in my account for POF due to the remuneration on my offer letters ?
I also went to North Cyprus 2022 for study but couldn't complete the course after gaining admission in the UK. I left after three months (voluntarily with a valid permit) .Hope this won't pose any issue towards my visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nanorest: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Fraih:
Seems most of our applications are pending due to confirmation with the banks
Anyone used Zenith here for their POF?

Zenith doesn't respond fast and you can get denied after 6 to 7weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nanorest: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Rachyyewumi:
I have not also, i called the customer care and she was even saying i should go to a fidelity branch to find out

My biometrics was on the 26th June, when did you do yours?

26th and you are already disturbing them. Wait 3 weeks before complaining
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nanorest: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=Jeanos post=124133853][/quote]

Same with zenith. They got someone rejected
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by afrolegend: 12:56am On Jul 01, 2023
How about Globus Bank biko?
Nanorest:

Zenith doesn't respond fast and you can get denied after 6 to 7weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:52am On Jul 01, 2023
Hello

You money is for your study in the UK

If you deduct funds it should be for that purpose only,keep any evidence of what you do

Any other arrangement is deceit and will attract a 10year ban when caught

Cheers
OJOAYODEJI:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:54am On Jul 01, 2023
Hello

If the ECO is concerned they will request that you provide additional documents to show the source of your funds.

2. With Cyprus,as long as it is declared during your application you should be fine

Cheers
oladeyle:
Hello gurus in the hws
I'm worried about uploading my offer letters as the remuneration doesn't match my POF. Will the ECO not be concerned how I earned such money in my account for POF due to the remuneration on my offer letters ?
I also went to North Cyprus 2022 for study but couldn't complete the course after gaining admission in the UK. I left after three months (voluntarily with a valid permit) .Hope this won't pose any issue towards my visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Hello

At the last bolded statement, if you can't prove that then please do not apply

Cheers
Judett2020:
Hello House,

Please, any advice/suggestions on this issue

I applied for my student visa last September as a single applicant.

Can my partner apply for a dependent Visa as an unmarried partner? If yes? Do I need to inform the home office about the unmarried partner issue since I earlier applied as a Single applicant?

Is it advisable to still apply as unmarried partner if we can't prove that we have lived together for 2 years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:00am On Jul 01, 2023
Hello

Yes plus a cover letter to explain to the ECO

Cheers
Fadd2:

@Duchess

Thank you for the feedback.

Yes, we intend to combine account both MA and dependant, but please note that MA will have to apply first which is nextweek the remaning balance on his account will be merged to dependant account when it matures because his is currently in excess at the moment

For the 4th paragraph from your response, do you mean we should attach pof consent letter to use MA account together with dependant's pof

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.