Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta (34204 Views)

Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Over Food In Enugu / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by MtDave55: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
The true Alpha man is one who posses the ability to take control of his emotions and remain resilient in the face of temptation and pressure.

RIP to the woman

But seriously if only pastors could be more sincere in telling their female followers that their stability of their homes come second to none and encourage them to put their house inorder before any other except in the case of emergency

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Nobleteacher: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
You see what anger can cause? The man is frustrated, but he should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by OCHKESTINE(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
I understand the frustration living with a pregnant wife. However, he should've understood that women become something else when pregnant.

Just bear with your pregnant wives, don't take anything they do to u seriously.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by McKayConcept(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely

Nigeria will be Great again only with Tinubu

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better Nigeria for us all .

Because of the little money you are paid... you have started calling yourself dead body... my brother be wise na..... even if you want to vote any candidate which you have the right to do, it should not make you pronounce death on yourself na.... some people no just get common sense at all
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Lazenby007(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:
What Is This Marriage Turning Into Please?
Marriage is not turning and has never turned into anything. You blame the individuals in the marriage either the man or the woman and not marriage. In this case, how can a sane man beat his pregnant WIFE to death all in the name of what; even if she was caught cheating.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
buygala:

Mummy Mummy grin

It's the "mummy" "mummy" for me��
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by kernniejay(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
These stupid and useless men won't go and fight with their mate like Anthony Joshua and mike Tyson but they are quick to test their punching skills on women's body... Bunch of Murderers!!

That monster should be sentenced to death... I mean, How would you kill your wife who is carrying your child.. Beast!! Beast!!

Men are beast o!!
You have crawled out from your shell, welcome back. When the post about a Cameroonian woman who killed her three children while trying to poison her husband surfaced, you did not crawl out of your shell o.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by BloomingDale(f): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is what happens when Nigerian men consider their wives as house helps, cooks, sex and birthing gadgets all rolled into one. Once you malfunction or become old you are replaced or beaten blue black. Seems I as a Nigerian woman will get one, but will just use her as a cook, househelp, driver, Gardner, baby surrogate etc etc but will seek my sex pleasures elsewhere.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by BadNews: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
ahnie:

You Are Very Funny Married Woman ooo

Bad News Is Still Laughing Till this moment
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by lalax(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yeye man... me dat will quietly enter kitchen prepare better pepper rice with smoked fish come arrange cold Pepsi use am push am down...
Any man wey take becos of woman go jail no just ready at all...
Learn how to cook dem say na woman work... now woman work don send u go jail...
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by ahnie: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:

You Are Very Funny Married Woman ooo

Bad News Is Still Laughing Till this moment
You're welcome Mr badnews.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Hassanmaye(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
etrange:

Bro, I can't really believe you're typing all this. I have no words for you.
https://salemgists.com/a-womans-3-children-die-after-eating-the-poisoned-food-that-she-prepared-for-her-husband-in-cameroon/ I didn't see you when you condemned this

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
The difference between a celebrity and an ambassador.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBqHjST3fwo
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Emmanuel909090: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Pained.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by almakiyyun(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obedient people
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Kingcalls: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
dalass:

Yeah, those broke ass dumbos cool

All u sluts hoes and sill broke women ..na una full for Internet... a curse to humanity...Thats what u sluts are
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lol... Your writing expresses all the hatered in you. Go and change, cuz this can't pay you. Because someone jilted you doesn't mean no good guy again out there... women too do worse, so just be good and pray you meet a good man.. else I just pity the man who will end up with you tho. Bittered soul
Jennyclay:
These stupid and useless men won't go and fight with their mate like Anthony Joshua and mike Tyson but they are quick to test their punching skills on women's body... Bunch of Murderers!!

That monster should be sentenced to death... I mean, How would you kill your wife who is carrying your child.. Beast!! Beast!!

Men are beast o!!
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abi o... Thanks for telling her the truth... funny is, I sense na she owns several useless account here on NL.
buygala:

Calm down mummy smiley

I didn't see you exhibit this kind of hate in that thread where a Cameroonian woman poisoned to death her 3 kids, while attempting to kill her husband..

Evil knows no gender.. No need taking this so personally smiley
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by etrange: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hassanmaye:

https://salemgists.com/a-womans-3-children-die-after-eating-the-poisoned-food-that-she-prepared-for-her-husband-in-cameroon/ I didn't see you when you condemned this

You're trying too hard to justify such a hideous act and you're not even making any sense at all. Jeez, what kind of human being are you? This is not a gender war. I am man and you're just embarrassing. Every such act should be condemned dude, regardless of the genders involved. Searching the internet to bring up stories of women murdering people just to justify this killer is the height of heartlessness. Should we also support Bokoharam because there are men who have killed people before?

What do you mean you did not see me condemning the link? Do you know me? Do you know if I knew of the link or if I condemned it? How does that link even add value to this discussion? Do you think I'm condemning the wicked murderer cause he is a man? Why do you people allow gender dichotomy to block your sense of reasoning?

Dude, just get out. You're an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by georgeakins: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
So the pastors at MFM could not revive the lady with prayers? Too bad.
No genuine Christianity again.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Cypress042(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:

Men are beast o!!
You are not okay embarassed
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Babastrong(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
One of the Obi-noxious supporters. wailing and bullying are their hobby.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Babastrong(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=MtDave55 post=115444355]
The true Alpha man is one who posses the ability to take control of his emotions and remain resilient in the face of temptation and pressure.

RIP to the woman

But seriously if only pastors could be more sincere in telling their female followers that their stability of their homes come second to none and encourage them to put their house inorder before any other except in the case of emergency
[ If this comment comes from the bottom of your heart, then i know the candidate you are going to vote in 2023. ]
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by VULCAN(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Put your affairs in order.

Share your few belongings

Say your farewells to family and friends.

Your journey in this world comes to an end next February as you stated.

The fact that you quoted a prophecy given by someone called false prophet tells me that one as stupid as you is taking up resources that should be used by someone with a functional brain.

Safe Trip to the other side

apache22b:
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. [b]Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. [/b]FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely

Nigeria will be Great again only with Tinubu

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better Nigeria for us all .
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by drololaaof: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Why did you post the innocent police picture when he is not the offender. The man that supposedly commit the crime you did not show his face .
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Geesaintagape: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Every bad news from Delta is almost from sapele axis
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Geesaintagape: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Every bad news from Delta is almost from sapele axis.
I' still don't understand why some men easily beat their wives with little provocation.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Berankis: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
undecided

You beat a pregnant woman to death because of house chores and dinner ?

Some men take it that house chores are strictly a woman's job.

And will fold their hands and watch and won't even boil water for their tea or lay their bed.

This pregnant woman may not have had a good meal to sustain her and the baby .

From the look of things this angry horseband is poor and useless and can offer only di.ck.

Anyway, Nigerian prison is a brain resetter.

I wish him well in his new home .
Marry first then you will understand it better....
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Oizee(f): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:

@ahnie, Always Follow Bad News For The Latest Bad News In And Out Of Nigeria.
u no well

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Tegabadguy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
why my state delta
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Ebymyk(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:

Men are beast o!!
why generalize?it's unfortunate this happened to the poor pregnant woman... The man would pay dearly for this crime... But women shine your eyes... Don't marry settle for a bully... Is not because of marriage 1 should die...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Reverend Sister Raped, Killed And Dumped In A Dam (Photos) / Kidnappers Who Pose As Women Online To Rob, Kill Victims Arrested In Rivers / Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.