Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta (34221 Views)

Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Over Food In Enugu / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by anonymuz(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely

Nigeria will be Great again only with Tinubu

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better Nigeria for us all .
selling old and fake product is all what you know.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Angel55555(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mumchloe:

Sad..... won't he be made accountable for the life of the unborn child? To me he killed 2 human beings...don't know how d law works though....
Technically, the woman and her unborn child are still one. He didn't kill her intentionally, sadly if his lawyer is sound he should be able to get few years behind bar.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by PharmacyStore: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is very sad
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Ropostic120(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
These stupid and useless men won't go and fight with their mate like Anthony Joshua and mike Tyson but they are quick to test their punching skills on women's body... Bunch of Murderers!!

That monster should be sentenced to death... I mean, How would you kill your wife who is carrying your child.. Beast!! Beast!!

Men are beast o!!

Your emotions have beclouded your reasoning of judgement and made you small

Not all.men beat up their wives
Not all men are beasts
A man slept with your mum to give birth to you

Did your father beat up your mum ever

Don't generalise next time,it makes u weak
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Ropostic120(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
kernniejay:

You have crawled out from your shell, welcome back. When the post about a Cameroonian woman who killed her three children while trying to poison her husband surfaced, you did not crawl out of your shell o.

Her own father must have killed her mother
Stupid gurl

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by amanda10g: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Why do you put policeman picture there?Is it the policeman that beat his pregnant wife?Why do you put policeman picture there?Is it the policeman that beat his pregnant wife?...
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Bifas1: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

You've been paid and you are forcing all of us to believe what you believe in. Pls let us morn the death in peace.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Temptee101(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:

Hahahaha

Losers
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Fashionista01(f): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.

Stay away from toxic relationship.

A word, is enough for the wise.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=Angel55555 post=115449258]
Technically the woman and her unborn child are still one. He didn't kill her intentionally, sadly if his lawyer is sound he should be able to get few years behind bar. [/quote

I don't think " technically being one" plays out in d court of law.. except its like that in Nigeria..I watch discovery ID a lot and when it comes to murder cases where a pregnant woman is being murdered,it counts as two count charges coz the foetus is viable..it's a life too
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by LadyD22(f): 1:09am On Aug 07, 2022
buygala:

Calm down mummy smiley

I didn't see you exhibit this kind of hate in that thread where a Cameroonian woman poisoned to death her 3 kids, while attempting to kill her husband..

Evil knows no gender.. No need taking this so personally smiley

And how did she take it personally? she called him a wife beater , perhaps you didn't get to study grammar in school , so wife beater sounds plural to you ,

why not go and preach to the other men who generalise women as one ... Oh wait you can't preach what you don't know because you are one of them

Evil knows no gender and that is why she directed her words to the culprit that did it , I wonder where you saw her saying 'only men do something like this or all men are like this ' it's always the hypocrites that think they're smart , in every corner on every thread there are more than one men preaching against the evilness of women , if you really believe evil knows no gender ,preach to them
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by dreu2fine(m): 1:59am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by SubellaKT: 2:52am On Aug 07, 2022
People and their mentality,base on his own radical thinking his wife supposed to have cooked, before going to church
Even with her present predicament really?
R.I.P to her
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by buygala(m): 5:05am On Aug 07, 2022
LadyD22:

And how did she take it personally? she called him a wife beater , perhaps you didn't get to study grammar in school , so wife beater sounds plural to you ,

why not go and preach to the other men who generalise women as one ... Oh wait you can't preach what you don't know because you are one of them

Evil knows no gender and that is why she directed her words to the culprit that did it , I wonder where you saw her saying 'only men do something like this or all men are like this ' it's always the hypocrites that think they're smart , in every corner on every thread there are more than one men preaching against the evilness of women , if you really believe evil knows no gender ,preach to them

You too, my Lady, are taking this thing too personally grin

You too, just like the lady I quoted, were conspicuously absent in that female child-killer thread smiley.... Na as una hear the one wey man commit, na im una antenna stand grin

And no.. I am not part of anything or anybody ... I love women... dated a lot of them .. But I find it quite off-putting when you people get selectively sentimental smiley
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by 910adeola: 6:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Make dem kill d man too make dem no waste any tax payer money taking him to jail...Make dem kill d man too make dem no waste any tax payer money taking him to jail......
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Oyiboman69: 7:17am On Aug 07, 2022
Cypress042:
This man is certainly and happily going to jail.

Worst mistake one would do in this buhari led administration is to lay hands on someone.

R.I.P to the woman and the innocent baby sad
its a lie...she's a bp patient and she's already dead before she was rushed to mfm church in sapele. I wss aware,blood was gushing out of her nose,that was on Friday.All this yeye bloggers.....
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Contekbbc: 9:00am On Aug 07, 2022
Last time I checked,I didn't see it as criminal supporting any candidate of my choice in the coming election, but the way you guys persecute anyone who is not supporting OBI is alarming.
I am not supporting TINUBU but the way you guys handle these things is not commendable at all.
Why should it be a do or die affair, even if anyone is not going the way of your candidate,that shouldn't be hateful.
NOTE:You might think you're helping Obi, but in the real sense, you're reducing Obi's chance and that's way bad.

Chidi2022:
LMAO.... wahala for a living corpse that is saying over his dead will another corpse not rule his father's house... Guy, you are dead already, as in ... You don DIE taytay...Buhari already killed you....efulefu
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Chidi2022: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Contekbbc:
Last time I checked,I didn't see it as criminal supporting any candidate of my choice in the coming election, but the way you guys persecute anyone who is not supporting OBI is alarming.
I am not supporting TINUBU but the way you guys handle these things is not commendable at all.
Why should it be a do or die affair, even if anyone is not going the way of your candidate,that shouldn't be hateful.
NOTE:You might think you're helping Obi, but in the real sense, you're reducing Obi's chance and that's way bad.

You don't have sense, because if you do, you would know the reason for election campaign is to sell whoever your candidate is, not making derogatory comments about another candidate....i only paid the person i quoted in his own coin, since he can't sell his candidate in peace but decide to insult obi, then lets all be crazy....
Last i checked, i can't remember pointing gun to anybody's forehead to vote my candidate....
Do you even know if obi is my choice candidate? Or is 2023 election all about obi and tinubu and atiku? Are there no other candidates?
If you like vote tinubu or anybody you want? Its your choice and as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it....
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Contekbbc: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Your useless Father and your cheap Mother who sleeps with anything to feed your broke ass are the ones who have no sense.
You've just shown the level of your rat Brain and I won't blame you cos you lack home training.
If you have been flirting around with your smelling,stinking,dirty and God-forsaken VAGINA with men old enough to be your father,that shouldn't make you to disrespect or disregard someone who is more than your generations combined.
Miss slowpoke, go back to your tap wine tapper father and learn some virtues from him if he had any.
May God punish you and your generations,you this uncircumcised goat.
Smelling thing.
That's why you keep failing at life cos single brain to comprehend things ,you don't have.
Poverty has dealt with you to the extent that you now become a strayed and angry dog,who is ready to attack people at any giving chance.
I'm not the reason you are poor and I won't mind to double your problem if you don't know how to talk well next time.
Onyi Ara!

Chidi2022:
You don't have sense, because if you do, you would know the reason for election campaign is to sell whoever your candidate is, not making derogatory comments about another candidate....i only paid the person i quoted in his own coin, since he can't sell his candidate in peace but decide to insult obi, then lets all be crazy....
Last i checked, i can't remember pointing gun to anybody's forehead to vote my candidate....
Do you even know if obi is my choice candidate? Or is 2023 election all about obi and tinubu and atiku? Are there no other candidates?
If you like vote tinubu or anybody you want? Its your choice and as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it....
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Chidi2022: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2022
[quote author=Contekbbc post=115464233][/quote]ohh.... You suddenly became dumb shey? I dislike people like you who are partial.... Please don't ever quote me anywhere again.... Contekbbc Partial soul....
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Contekbbc: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2022
It's your dumb and dead- beat father you're referring to shey? Cos I'm as healthy as an Eagle.
Take care of your stroke -ridden father before you come to matters f national interest that requires some level of IQ not the Akamu you have and called Brain

Chidi2022:
ohh.... You suddenly became dumb shey? I dislike people like you who are partial.... Please don't ever quote me anywhere again.... Contekbbc Partial soul....
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Contekbbc: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2022
That your husband left you because if your dirty life should not make you so foolish and forget your manners.
Mumu

Chidi2022:
ohh.... You suddenly became dumb shey? I dislike people like you who are partial.... Please don't ever quote me anywhere again.... Contekbbc Partial soul....
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Chidi2022: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2022
Contekbbc:
It's your dumb and dead- beat father you're referring to shey? Cos I'm as healthy as an Eagle.
Take care of your stroke -ridden father before you come to matters f national interest that requires some level of IQ not the Akamu you have and called Brain

LMAO....its your stupid and bitchy mother who is suffering from aids due to her prostitute lifestyle you are reffering to..... Useless son of a bitch ... kill your hoe of a mother first before you come teach others moral on a faceless forum ...
Impotent cur...
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Chidi2022: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2022
Contekbbc:
Your useless Father and your cheap Mother who sleeps with anything to feed your broke ass are the ones who have no sense.
You've just shown the level of your rat Brain and I won't blame you cos you lack home training.
If you have been flirting around with your smelling,stinking,dirty and God-forsaken VAGINA with men old enough to be your father,that shouldn't make you to disrespect or disregard someone who is more than your generations combined.
Miss slowpoke, go back to your tap wine tapper father and learn some virtues from him if he had any.
May God punish you and your generations,you this uncircumcised goat.
Smelling thing.
That's why you keep failing at life cos single brain to comprehend things ,you don't have.
Poverty has dealt with you to the extent that you now become a strayed and angry dog,who is ready to attack people at any giving chance.
I'm not the reason you are poor and I won't mind to double your problem if you don't know how to talk well next time.
Onyi Ara!

You really must be mistaken me for your senior sister...Lame fool...poor begger...Tinubu supporter....agbado idiot...
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Contekbbc: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2022
What do you say about this,fool

Chidi2022:
LMAO....its your stupid and bitchy mother who is suffering from aids due to her prostitute lifestyle you are reffering to..... Useless son of a bitch ... kill your hoe of a mother first before you come teach others moral on a faceless forum ...
Impotent cur...

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Chidi2022: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2022
Contekbbc:

That your husband left you because if your dirty life should not make you so foolish and forget your manners.
Mumu

Lmao....says a fool who has been wearing one boxer since five days ....hungry animal....
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Chidi2022: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Contekbbc:
What do you say about this,fool

What i have to say about it is for you to ask your useless mother if she has taken her bath today upon how many men she slept with yesterday?
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Contekbbc: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2022
There is nothing you say now that will change your foolishness.
Your madness, dirtiest life is inherent.
Your are a born FOOL.
you this small small girls go just dey yern anyhow when you have phone and data.
I'm sure your poor father has not met your oloesho mother let alone giving birth to a useless thing like you when I was a father.
I seniour you in every facets
Your type finally become FEMINIST after you have not one to call a man in your life.
Stinking bitch.
God will not give you rest!
You will die poor,oloriburuku,Omo ale jatijati.
Half- baked secondary school drop out.

I will give you your drug today

Chidi2022:
You really must be mistaken me for your senior sister...Lame fool...poor begger...Tinubu supporter....agbado idiot...
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Mimi2006(f): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2022
The man is frustrated with his good for nothing life and decides to [color=#000099][/color] beat his wife instead there is a special place for him in hellfire
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Chidi2022: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Contekbbc:

Your are a born FOOL.
you this small small girls go just dey yern anyhow when you have phone and data.
I'm sure your poor father has not met your oloesho mother let alone giving birth to a useless thing like you when I was a father.
Your type finally become FEMINIST after you have not one to call a man in your life.
Stinking bitch.

LMAO...... I am currently fucking your father... Stupid boy...... You really must think you senior everyone on nairaland..... Animal.....my first born no be your mate ... Useless animal says he os a father.... May everything you wish me become your children's portion..... May you always reap bitterness and sorrow on them.... Tinubu's dancing hands are more alife than your brain....okobo...
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Chidi2022: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Contekbbc:

Your are a born FOOL.
Stinking bitch.

Its so painful that you lack sense upon all your alledged achievement.... Do you squat to pee LMAO.....marafucker....
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Cypress042(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2022
Oyiboman69:
its a lie...she's a bp patient and she's already dead before she was rushed to mfm church in sapele. I wss aware,blood was gushing out of her nose,that was on Friday.All this yeye bloggers.....
Are you trying to say the husband didn't beat her ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Members Of Robbery Gang From Onitsha Shot Dead In Ogun / Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) / Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.