Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta (34209 Views)

Ramadan: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Stupor Over Meal / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Over Food In Enugu / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Contekbbc: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2022
This will teach you a lesson
I'm a free man and I'm too busy to wish people evil but one thing that can't condone is seeing someone confusing young people and creating unnecessary hatred and bigotry is what I'll not support in any form they come.
But since you wish the @bolded for your children, may the God that rules the affairs of men bring it to pass quickly before the year runs out.
May your sorrow and bitterness multiply every day of your Life
Amen
Bye bye and don't ever in your miserable life quote me.
Since you have decided to remain BRAINLESS,remain so forever.

Chidi2022:
LMAO...... I am currently fucking your father... Stupid boy...... You really must think you senior everyone on nairaland..... Animal.....my first born no be your mate ... Useless animal says he os a father.... May everything you wish me become your children's portion..... May you always reap bitterness and sorrow on them.... Tinubu's dancing hands are more alife than your brain....okobo...
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Chidi2022: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Contekbbc:
This will teach you a lesson
I'm a free man and I'm too busy to wish people evil but one thing that can't condone is seeing someone confusing young people and creating unnecessary hatred and bigotry is what I'll not support in any form they come.
But since you wish the @bolded for your children, may the God that rules the affairs of men bring it to pass quickly before the year runs out.
May your sorrow and bitterness multiply every day of your Life
Amen
Bye bye and don't ever in your miserable life quote me.
Since you have decided to remain BRAINLESS,remain so forever.

Tell that to your stupid mother....You never start.... You quoted me first..... You insulted my late parents first...
You called me a prostitute and dirty first....
I swear to Almighty God, you will never find rest....not even in your grave ... So you want responsible children but you are wishing someone else child evil.....he who wants equity must come with clean hands..... May every wordings of Deuteronomy 28, 16 to 20 be your portion in this life and there after....
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Contekbbc: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2022
You're cursed already and stop calling my lines okay.
I'm the least of your problem

Chidi2022:
Tell that to your stupid mother....You never start.... You quoted me first..... You insulted my late parents first...
You called me a prostitute and dirty first....
I swear to Almighty God, you will never find rest....not even in your grave ... So you want responsible children but you are wishing someone else child evil.....he who wants equity must come with clean hands..... May every wordings of Deuteronomy 28, 16 to 20 be your portion in this life and there after....
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Chidi2022: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Contekbbc:

You're cursed already and stop calling my lines okay.
I'm the least of your problem

Do you have a line? Or you mean the stolen phone you are using? Cursed soul.....
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Oyiboman69: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Cypress042:
Are you trying to say the husband didn't beat her ?
there's no such thing oga...
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Cypress042(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Oyiboman69:
there's no such thing oga...
What really happened, i'm just curious don't be paraniod smiley
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Oyiboman69: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2022
Cypress042:
What really happened, i'm just curious don't be paraniod smiley
she was a bp patient. She died of high blood pressure, it happen to most pregnant women and in some cases the doctor recommend it be treated before moving a patient to the labour room. The husband rushed her to the and she was already dead. Would you take your wife to the church after beating her to the state of being unconscious with blood gushing out of her nose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Hakeem3(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
apache22b:
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely

Nigeria will be Great again only with Tinubu

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better Nigeria for us all .
How foolish can you be. grin well as expected of a Batstards. So u want us to believe a false prophet grin grin
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by FalseProphet1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hakeem3:

How foolish can you be. grin well as expected of a Batstards. So u want us to believe a false prophet grin grin
I didn't endorse anything, he's using my name for propaganda. I've reported him to the mods.

I'm fully Obident.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by LadyD22(f): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
buygala:

You too, my Lady, are taking this thing too personally grin

You too, just like the lady I quoted, were conspicuously absent in that female child-killer thread smiley.... Na as una hear the one wey man commit, na im una antenna stand grin

And no.. I am not part of anything or anybody ... I love women... dated a lot of them .. But I find it quite off-putting when you people get selectively sentimental smiley

Alright baby
You're not selectively sentimental at all
Take heart okay
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by buygala(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
LadyD22:

Alright baby
You're not selectively sentimental at all
Take heart okay

grin grin

Shey na me u dey call baby? angry. I have enough grey hairs to be your sugar daddy you know smiley
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by LadyD22(f): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
buygala:

grin grin

Shey na me u dey call baby? angry. I have enough grey hairs to be your sugar daddy you know smiley
No wonder I was wondering why you were so slow , its just old age
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by buygala(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
LadyD22:

No wonder I was wondering why you were so slow , its just old age

Yes baby wink

I am sure of your expertise in these things, as you witnessed your daddy get slower when he hit 50 cool. Not like he was ever not slow tho smiley

and true chip off the old block-head you are.. cool
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by LadyD22(f): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
buygala:

Yes baby wink

I am sure of your expertise in these things, as you witnessed your daddy get slower when he hit 50 cool. Not like he was ever not slow tho smiley

and true chip off the old block-head you are.. cool

Oya sorry don't cry ya grin
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by buygala(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
LadyD22:

Oya sorry don't cry ya grin

I agreed I am slow na.. Just like your Pops cool

What's there to cry about? smiley
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by Hakeem3(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I didn't endorse anything, he's using my name for propaganda. I've reported him to the mods.

I'm fully Obident.
grin ok sir.
Re: Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta by MtDave55: 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=115446617][/quote]

Hahahahaha!

Am not under duress to say what is not from my mind.

And who do you think am going to vote come 2023?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Reverend Sister Raped, Killed And Dumped In A Dam (Photos) / Kidnappers Who Pose As Women Online To Rob, Kill Victims Arrested In Rivers / Human Skeleton Discovered In Waste Bag In 1982 Identified 40 Years Later In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.