Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. (1164 Views)

Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. / Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) / Evans: Lagos Invites Femi Falana To Testify Against Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by blamingthedevil: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Governor Wike invites Femi Gbajabiamila to Commission a project in Rivers State. He has also invited Governor Sanwo-Olu and Senator Wammako for the commissioning of projects in Port-Harcourt.

The alliance is gradually becoming a reality while PDP's in-house fighting continues.

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1555923199551873025

Re: Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by Mickykarim: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Governor Wike invites Femi Gbajabiamila to Commission a project in Rivers State. He has also invited Governor Sanwo-Olu and Senator Wammako for the commissioning of projects in Port-Harcourt.

The alliance is gradually becoming a reality while PDP's in-house fighting continues.

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1555923199551873025

YOU MY HVE GOTTEN IT RIGHT, PAL.
Re: Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by kosovo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dude is playing mind games…

His irrelevance starts after he hands over

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by Mickykarim: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

BRILLIANT!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by NyamiriFlathead: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
This man just wan give Atiku heart attack ooh
But sha, on Emilokan 1 mandate i stand gidigba

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by updatechange(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gbaja is a failure undecided
Re: Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by Felimax(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
That is why I don't like loud mouthed people. Wike is just displaying is gross political emptiness.

If he is very serious he should invite Amaechi to equally commission of the projects
Re: Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by RenaissanceGuy: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
This man is very immature. All these psychological games can only work on children, not adults.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by Modphase: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
The way Abaribe Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji etc are successes ba. Many of you foolish Igbos are simply brain dead I swear.

updatechange:
Gbaja is a failure undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by alanto: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
grin grin
Why do I love this .. real ipob style of campaign
Villa12:

I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by PraizHim: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Are these ones below Igbos?

when you go get sense ni? Suffer never tire you!!!!

Look at how you are begging up and down nairaland.

Yet tribalism wont allow you do the right thing

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

Re: Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by updatechange(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Modphase:
The way Abaribe Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji etc are successes ba. Many of you foolish Igbos are simply brain dead I swear.

Ode, I'm a staunch Yoruba to the bone. Gbaja is a useless man the same as all other politicians.

If they can't do something about the state of the nation then they're all failures.

As for you, jeki ori e ko pe gidi gan. U just dey open your mouth to spit nonsense. Sho ara e o.
Re: Governor Wike Invites Femi Gbajabiamila To Commission A Project In Rivers State. by Prince111111: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Boredom and Isolation may be killing Wike quietly sad

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Support Peter Obi Anymore / Expect No Votes From Us- North To Obi / You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.