Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? (548 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Aderewah: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please any obidiet with the answer to this question?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Jostoman: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Oga face your front, Obidient supporters don't have time for any nonsense questions from APC and bat supporters. Bye bye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Liebermantic: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yoruba youths,Igbo youths, Niger Delta youths, Tiv , Hausa-Fulani, Igala, Nupe , and the aged ones of these tribes are voting PETER OBI.
Peter Obi is a Nigerian project headed by the Middle belt and South South youths.

7 Likes

Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by HenryTimes: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Rigging
Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by PraizHim: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nigeria shall rise again and will be delivered from the claws of these APC old cargoes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Modphase: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bro you worry yourself too much about this inconsequential tribalistic bigoted fools but I do understand you need do this so more gullible Nigerians especially Yorubas will be able to see tru the deceit of this foolish fools.

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Ozinlex: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aderewah:

Hey! You still don't get it. This is not about the Igbos;
It is about we young Nigerians from AkwaIbom like me, Segun from Oyo state, Shehu from Sokoto and millions of young Nigerians saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

We are standing against the wicked establishment that has held us bound all these years. By the grace of God I have travelled a fair bit round the world and I know how great countries works.

Therefore stop spewing Tribal and Religious trash to divide us. Our mind is made up, our Soul and spirit are determined to take back our country from the criminals in and around power and give it to a man we are convinced based on his antecedents can do a good job and put us back as a country, to where we should be in the community of Nations

4 Likes

Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Aderewah: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ozinlex:

Hey! You still don't get it. This is not about the Igbos;
It is about we young Nigerians from AkwaIbom like me, Segun from Oyo state, Shehu from Sokoto and millions of young Nigerians saying ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

We are standing against the wicked establishment that has held us bound all these years. By the grace of God I have travelled a fair bit round the world and I know how great countries works.

Therefore stop spewing Tribal and Religious trash to divide us. Our mind is made up, our Soul and spirit are determined to take back our country from the criminals in and around power and give it to a man we convinced based on his antecedents can do a good job and put us back as a country, to where we should be in the community of Nations

Your state is akwa Ibos but your name is Segun? Lmao
Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aderewah:

Your attention is needed on this thread bellow.
Talkative, come and talk.

https://www.nairaland.com/7267704/insecurity-break-nigeria-soon-unless
Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by princepeter566: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
This new electoral law will shock plenty people like the way buhari is always shocked

2 Likes

Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by michelz: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Modphase:
Bro you worry yourself too much about this inconsequential tribalistic bigoted fools but I do understand you need do this so more gullible Nigerians especially Yorubas will be able to see tru the deceit of this foolish fools.
Haba!
Oga, that your mental issue don start again?
Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by apache22b: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked
Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Vulturereloaded: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lagos will win lagos for Obi. They are not immune to the hardship Tinubu brought.

Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nobody has time for you people and your rubbish politics. We just want a better country with Obi..
Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:
I see no reason why any sane human being will vote for Peter Obi when you have Tinubu.
I feel disappointed and ashamed for people calling themselves Obidient's . It's a shame.

Peter Obi will never be President whether the youths likes it or not. That's the bitter truth.

Tinubu is what we all need at this time.

My fellow youths wake up let's make it right this time.

But if you want to suffer for the next four years with Peter Obi maladministration, the choice is yours.

Peter Obi is a total waste of time shocked
You ended making no valid point, just talking rubbish
Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
You no dey tire to dey ask useless question? They flooded you with Obi when you asked which candidate will get 10million votes? You ran away to start another hate thread. Admit say Nigerians no want Tinubu and have peace.
Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Wintertime: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ok
Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Frizz001: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Some of you just pull the most ignorant questions out of your butt cracks and open a thread! Is it all Yorubas that support BAT? Are there no Igbos that support BAT? Are Igbos the only other tribe resident in Lagos besides Yoruba? Support your BAT in peace as far as you have weighed all options and taken a decision; stop playing the tribalism card always!

This is how y'all just stupidly target a tribe for no reason yet you aren't better than them! Can you swear that any Igbo person has offended you just because you are Yoruba and it is only an Igbo person that can do that to you? If no, then what the hell is your problem? During elections now, you and your thugs will go and start disrupting the peace of any areas Igbos are resident so they can't vote just because you feel they don't support a BAT!

Aderewah:
Re: If Igbos Will Win Lagos For Obi, Why Have They Not Won PDP Governor In Lagos? by Kingspin(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Aderewah:
Keep muffler
All the governorship candidates both in PDP or APC are Yourbas.

Is a democracy that's why we go into an election.

(1) (Reply)

High Chief Emonena Victor Wayles Egukawhore (JP) Honors Mother, Gives All Glory / Video, Unstoppable Force, Peter Obi 1 Million Walk / I’m Thrilled Nigerian Youths Are Participating In 2023 Politics — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.