Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Will You Do If A Girl Is Telling You Her Number Another Guy Copy It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Girl Is Telling You Her Number Another Guy Copy It (197 Views)

Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

What Will You Do If A Girl Is Telling You Her Number Another Guy Copy It by fineboynl(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
It happened that when this babe was calling her number to me. Another guy was dailing it in his phone.

They girl wanted me to give her my phone to enter the number but I wanted her to call it. There were some guys there with her probably just work friend. And probably one of them has been asking her out and she refused.

As I saw her in her work place she was the one that called me. After we finish it talking. It turned out We have misplaced each other number.

So she wanted me to give her my phone to enter it as some guys where there. I am not using iphone 13 pro max so I was insisting she called out the number. She had no choice than to start calling it. One guy was there was just typing it and she later caught him in my presence.

It was not cool men. The guy was like nothing wrong having your number now and I will not disturb you or chat you.
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Is Telling You Her Number Another Guy Copy It by Chnbanc: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Smart people around...
Whenever you are in public,
Always be cautious of people around you.
Most of them meant be negative influence.
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Is Telling You Her Number Another Guy Copy It by Jashub: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
I still don't understand why you made her call out her number , but since it seems you're just using her to catch cruise it's okay . After all, na chop-and-go zone you dey undecided
Re: What Will You Do If A Girl Is Telling You Her Number Another Guy Copy It by Bluezy13(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
It's just a phone number.

H Rth 5rt Ywe45 Rt4 T / Winston Salem Open 2022 Live Stream!| Free TV / Please Check This Out!