Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) (40133 Views)

Rapid Response Arrests Serial Thief In Lagos / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Naijanascam: 3:34am On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:
And this one will be saying he's OBIdient,
lives in lagos, want to spoil the reputation built by BAT..
IM NOT SURPRISED THIS IS WHAT OBIdients are known for hoodlums, threatening, rape, kidnapping, killing themselves in the east and now want to import same mentality to our dear lagos, it won't work for you..

Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president 2023 amen

Good evening to all progressives only

Have you gotten your share of agbado today?..... it's only criminals with mental health will be linking his fellow criminal to reasonable people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 3:34am On Aug 07, 2022
The same question I asked myself
MrBrownJay1:
what women goes to a hotel on the 1st date with a total stranger, if not OLOSHOES?!
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Desusi: 3:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Danielle09:
Immediately I saw the headline I knew the culprit was igbo, have read close to 4 related topics today alone and all the four are igbos☹️
So,what does this lessons thought us?
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Lama70(m): 3:59am On Aug 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Isn't there anything out of sync for the man?

A lady who valued herself as a lady, and someone with something reasonable to do with her life should have been more careful.

I keep wondering how women still fall for these kind of nonsense with all that is been reported daily in the media. They keep behaving like the proverbial Brazilian monkey.

It is more or less established that the times are evil. Most perpetrators of these evil acts against women are the men. Now, shouldn't the women be wary of the men as it were? Common sense should tell an average Nigerian that their men are very dangerous. They are engaging in robbery, drug trafficking, fraud, rituals and many more. Even outside the country. Death is no longer a deterrent to the new Nigerian man.

The new Nigerian man is viewed with suspicion by his father, mother, sister and even wife. The one that can use any of the above-mentioned people for money ritual?
How can a reasonable, sane, God-fearing and conscious person go into a hotel room with this set of people, ON THEIR FIRST DATE?

It is already established that men are dangerous. Must the women choose to be foolish simply because men are dangerous and evil? Whatever happened to the law of self preservation. That first law of nature.
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Yankee101: 4:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Release him to the women for just 30min
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by LiveWithIt: 5:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Naijanascam:

Have you gotten your share of agbado today?..... it's only criminals with mental health will be linking his fellow criminal to reasonable people
Yes bro agbado to all Nigerians and cassava angry
In Tinubu we Nigerians trust both you and I
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by LiveWithIt: 5:20am On Aug 07, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Say no to a dead Economy
say no to insecurity, bandits and herdsmen
say no to APc
say no to Muslim Muslim ticket
say no to Tinubu our great grandpa
you forget to add say no to obituary
No to pnadora
No to lier
AND YES TO TINUBU IN HIM WE TRUST
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by obotematics: 5:24am On Aug 07, 2022
If you follow am go hotee, you go see wetin you dey find.
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Tzar(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2022
The criminal MUST be jailed!
The women MUST also be prostitutes. What kind of woman goes into a hotel room with a blind / 1st date, if not a PROSTITUTE?!
Both the guy & ALL 30 womem are criminals!
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by AbuAeesha: 6:04am On Aug 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Does that justify drugging and robbing them?

What do you call men that go to a hotel on a first date with strangers ?

Drop your bias !
doesn't justify them being robbed, but wch responsible woman will meet a man in an hotel on a first date?
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by AbuAeesha: 6:04am On Aug 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Does that justify drugging and robbing them?

What do you call men that go to a hotel on a first date with strangers ?

Drop your bias !
doesn't justify them being robbed, but wch responsible woman will meet a man in an hotel on a first date?
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Doyou2019: 6:19am On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:
And this one will be saying he's OBIdient,
lives in lagos, want to spoil the reputation built by BAT..
IM NOT SURPRISED THIS IS WHAT OBIdients are known for hoodlums, threatening, rape, kidnapping, killing themselves in the east and now want to import same mentality to our dear lagos, it won't work for you..

Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president 2023 amen

Good evening to all progressives only
Rule 8
Dont post false information on Nairaland.
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by deeva2: 7:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Another biafran obi-diot..

But they calls Tinubu who gave them good platform and environment to do business a thief.

God dey sha

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by lolu2019: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2022
remsonik:
Nonsense lazy boy
ode,na fine boy.go poi am.
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by lolu2019: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Yankee101:
Release him to the women for just 30min
they can't do anything.
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by LiveWithIt: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Doyou2019:

Rule 8
Dont post false information on Nairaland.
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
grin dem no go even give you attention tongue
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by ufotunang: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2022
So this is what he does for a living...lazy man
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Makowonda: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2022
How did this guy manage to convince six women for a rendezvous in a hotel at the same time?
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by ufotunang: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2022
Many ladies can be easily deceived...a stranger will meet you, sweet talk you and tell you to follow him to hotel and you will just follow him... because of money and your desperation for money and materialistic things
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by ufotunang: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2022
With the way things are going on in the country ...girls should be careful with the guys in which they do not really know the guy, in which they just believe and follow them up and down because of money and materialistic things...all that glitters is not gold
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2022
I have experienced this in Port Harcourt before
One fine sitout at Ada George road
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Naijanascam: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Yes bro agbado to all Nigerians and cassava angry
In Tinubu we Nigerians trust both you and I

Agbado to Jagabandits and Urchins standing on someone's manhood and wallet.......

1 Like

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by LiveWithIt: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2022
Naijanascam:

Agbado to Jagabandits and Urchins standing on someone's manhood and wallet.......
Yes bro better than choosing obituary causing pain and death.
And whosoever will be OBIDIENT will labor in vain..

So welcome to being BATIFIED..
Let vote APC vote TINUBU for greater Nigeria
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by femi4: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2022
LawyerLomo:
Hope this ain't an innocent guy's face here?

No go post passing way no know anything come tarnish his fragile and invaluable image because say you want blog.
it was posted by a police officer on Twitter
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Olabode211: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Igbo amaka...they can do anything for money that why ur people plenty for sufferness.angel wey go carry their prayer request dey use nepa light watch jumong.your father sin from one gen to other.
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Are they sure he didn't take advantage of the kpekus too? grin
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by PharmacyStore: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is a foolish thief
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Ssddff: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
This lady is an armed wanted criminal. Award for any tangible information leading to arrest.

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by ud4u: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
God punish you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos / 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) / Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.