Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,418 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) (40142 Views)

Rapid Response Arrests Serial Thief In Lagos / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Justsylvia:
see fine boy with bad character
He is using his handsomeness as a bait to lure ladies.
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Hushbingo: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmmm

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Lama70(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

Does that justify drugging and robbing them?

What do you call men that go to a hotel on a first date with strangers ?

Drop your bias !

It doesn't justify drugging and robbing. But there is something out of sync when a woman who is morally okay will jump into a room with a total stranger on a first date in an hotel. Haba!
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lama70:

It doesn't justify drugging and robbing. But there is something out of sync when a woman who is morally okay will jump into a room with a total stranger on a first date in an hotel. Haba!

Isn't there anything out of sync for the man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Onewazobia(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Danielle09:
Immediately I saw the headline I knew the culprit was igbo, have read close to 4 related topics today alone and all the four are igbos☹️

Why bro? Stop this tribal war, it do no one good. What do you stand to gain?
You don't use fire to quench fire

1 Like

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Josephkabila12: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
And see de mad man sef, him sef dey drive car
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Danielle09: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Onewazobia:

Why bro? Stop this tribal war, it do no one good. What do you stand to gain?
You don't use fire to quench fire
This is one of the problems you igbos have, most if not all are always shying away from the truth, kindly go through all the topics relating to crime that have made front page within the space of 3days and come back here and tell me am lying.
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by nairalanderr: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
undecided
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what women goes to a hotel on the 1st date with a total stranger, if not OLOSHOES?!
Try visiting codedruns
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by tiswell(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Danielle09:
This is one of the problems you igbos have, most if not all are always shying away from the truth, kindly go through all the topics that made front page and come back here and tell me am lying,
shattap,make water for nor carry you sad
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Danielle09:
Immediately I saw the headline I knew the culprit was igbo, have read close to 4 related topics today alone and all the four are igbos☹️
Lol very stupid And evil tribe WHO can do anything for money

1 Like

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Onewazobia(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Danielle09:
This is one of the problems you igbos have, most if not all are always shying away from the truth, kindly go through all the topics that made front page and come back here and tell me am lying,

Well you got it wrong, I'm no Igbo and never set my feet in SE, think well on my advice. However, I'm sorry if it hot you. I'm not just comfortable the way you all littered nairaland with bigotry.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hassanmaye:
Try visiting codedruns

codedruns is an olosho website....
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Danielle09: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
tiswell:
shattap,make water for nor carry you sad
Another terrorist sympathizer spotted, they can't make a single sentence without insult... twee
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

codedruns is an olosho website....
What I mean is if you ask any girl from their to meet you in a hotel, you will just pick her number she will come. Did she know you?
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hassanmaye:
What I mean is if you ask any girl from their to meet you in a hotel, you will just pick her number she will come. Did she know you?

thats why i said that only OLOSHOES will come to meet a total stranger at his hotel on the 1st date... duh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by tfelicityk(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmmm he had no addresses
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

thats why i said that only OLOSHOES will come to meet a total stranger at his hotel on the 1st date... duh!
Lol there is difference between runs bebs and oloshoes, I know a girl on codedruns her father is rich but I don't know why she is doing that
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by socialjustice93: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
No gain in criminality
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by tuzle(m): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol very stupid And evil tribe WHO can do anything for money
u are talking out of point, same way we have evil igbo's is the same way we have evil yourbas and Hausa. So because u hate a tribe doesn't mean u paint everyone in that tribe with such name. I am very sure u are still young or maybe u are an uneducated person because I don't see why u refer to an entire tribe as evil and I am very sure u are not a Christian and if u are, people like u are one of the reasons most people are losing faith in churches today because their is so much hate In the christians packaged with fake smiles.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by realestate99: 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Danielle09:
This is one of the problems you igbos have, most if not all are always shying away from the truth, kindly go through all the topics that made front page within the space of 3days and come back here and tell me am lying,
Lol!!! Igbos don't like the search light on them but they are the first to find faults in others, they have this silly notion that you should not find their faults or their faults does not matter.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bad guy... Instead of him to stop, he still continued until they gbab him.
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by vicfajeze: 1:13am On Aug 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: VANGUARD
igbo kwenu!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by Haywhy3579: 1:24am On Aug 07, 2022
melody91:
Lol.. imagine , this useless developer thieving bastard fit get account for here too dey beat chest upanddown
The guy go get account for here. Am very sure of that and example of them is plenty on this forum, raining curse on innocent people because of what they belief

1 Like

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol there is difference between runs bebs and oloshoes, I know a girl on codedruns her father is rich but I don't know why she is doing that

bro, let me educate you on the subject.....A WH0RE IS A WH0RE regardless of how much money she has. some sell toto for 3k while others sell toto for a brand new car and their yearly rent paid; some sell toto to achieve an aim/position/job and other do it for no reason whatsoever (just because they like to be fukced by anybody and everybody)....the sad reality here is that all these babes are the same low life women who have no respect for their bodies and use it to enrich/further themselves in life. use Amber heard as another example, if you dont know what i am talking about when saying that money dont change wh0res!

here is a simple clue: Kim K is a wh0re with money....and now that she is not with Kanye any longer, get ready to see gazillions of men go through her panties (like before she was married).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by YeyeGbami: 2:06am On Aug 07, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what women goes to a hotel on the 1st date with a total stranger, if not OLOSHOES?!

Fact!
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by RepoMan007: 2:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Wicked soul taking advantage of quilty conscience.
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 2:58am On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:
And this one will be saying he's OBIdient,
lives in lagos, want to spoil the reputation built by BAT..
IM NOT SURPRISED THIS IS WHAT OBIdients are known for hoodlums, threatening, rape, kidnapping, killing themselves in the east and now want to import same mentality to our dear lagos, it won't work for you..

Bola Ahmed Tinubu for president 2023 amen

Good evening to all progressives only

Say no to a dead Economy
say no to insecurity, bandits and herdsmen
say no to APc
say no to Muslim Muslim ticket
say no to Tinubu our great grandpa

Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by johnmark19(m): 3:16am On Aug 07, 2022
He has meet his end
Re: I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) by johnmark19(m): 3:19am On Aug 07, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
He is using his handsomeness as a bait to lure ladies.
I'm telling you...... I know most girls will be deceived by his looks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) / Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos / Mob Beats Lagos Teacher, Rescues 14-year-old From Rape (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.