Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim (39566 Views)

Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by royalfly(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Malory:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Rule 1 and 18.

Lagos was once a capital. Truly its a man's land in nigeria.. u know nothing. Your sentiments are not valid
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Riversstate:
The biggest fool on planet earth.

They should have killed him there in Forest..

Maybe he was eating free food..
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Lightorder: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Example of Stockholm syndrome
very true
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm saying the truth bro
wat have u said
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by DonBenny77(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
In other word you are a strong supporter of failure. what an Otondo!
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by DadaHammed: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Hammed dada alias Villa12 my dear muslim yoruba friend, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Lightorder: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Why are you pained from hearing the truth bro?
your generations will be so shamed of this inhumanity you are supporting here.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Lol. You have no conscience, you can’t leave others to their conscience. You are just tribalistic. Lol. You just used this opportunity to display your hatred for igbos. You think people don’t have terrible stories about Yoruba’s? There are terrible people everywhere but you don’t see that because you already hate the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Born2Breed(f): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Only f0ols pity these idi0ts.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by OtunbaStixx23: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
inoki247:
If 3rd term dey Buhari go still win....

Election no be by Noise or online for this side of the world people wey dey win election knows wu dey for dem...

U are a fool
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by boldtruthalways: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

This monkey, so you have landed here again to drop this same nonsense. What is wrong with you? How many posts have you dropped this same garbage today? It's more than 30. Get a life.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by 1daboi: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

You are terribly gullible. Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by asobo1: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

This Nincompoop can you stop spamming all topics. You're a fool to single out Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba as those not to vote for Obi.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by libertrust: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
His brain has left it rightful position while in captivity. Therefore He needs a Stern mental check up urgently. Let his co-learned men and women come to his aid please.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Card7: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Okay we've heard you.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Obidatti2023s(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
I really wished they killed him or he was among those killed during the attack. That way one zombie less to worry about!
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by lolu2019: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Only if u can convert dis ur sermon into cash, by now u for no dey collect 25k salary as a teacher
truth is bitter,ode.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Sniper101(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

There's substantial truth in all what you've said here about the antecedents of the Igbos.

Personally, I got little love for them
BUT
On Obi's mandate I STAND gidigba

APC has failed us.
PDP has done enough.

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Sapphire94: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I am a hardcore yoruba, but everything you said here makes no sense Bro. I rather support the former governor with an average antecedents but has a good Integrity to reckon with than a past Governor with a lot of financial scandals and corruption records, a drug baron, sick, old and unfit. I dont think the latter will do much good as the president.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by chloride6: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Lakside1955(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Ode
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by preshyusufu: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
inoki247:
If 3rd term dey Buhari go still win....

Election no be by Noise or online for this side of the world people wey dey win election knows wu dey for dem...

Do you know that Igbo have been able to manage this present difficult time. The hardship hardly affect them like we in the far north, let continue to give excuses and vote for the wrong people, body never tell us.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by ucha1: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Go and seat down, you are the tribalist here
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Justsylvia(f): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

why not do your campaign peacefully without calling or insulting any tribe. l hope this music you are playing , you are ready to dance to the tune. Can we contribute maturedly on this forum with attacking any tribe or religion?

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by StUriah(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
You nailed it, bro.

I have stated this before

Villa12:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by DadaHammed: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mr Hassan Usman, na die you dey so.

Those terrorists really dealt with you as a zombie and I am consoled by the fact that you will never recover fully from what you went through in their hands. grin

If you don"t suffer PTSD, metabolic disease due to ketonic starvation and possible organ failures will be waiting for you down the line. grin

Heads or tails na die you dey. Sai buhari! grin
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by frog12: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
how much dem pay this one ? grin

1 Like

Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Ndaife: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Receive Sense..
You think this is all about tribe??
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by JealousCobra(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Malory:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Rule 1 and 18.

The guy is just a nuisance, derailing all the topics with those crappy copy and paste post.
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by Naajjii: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Is it Igbo youths you meant , or who are the youths you are talking?
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by bewise24: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
IT IS SO BECAUSE HE SHARES THE SAME FAITH/CULTURE WITH BUHARI. MOST NIGERIANS (NOT ONLY THE ILLITERATES) HAVE THIS KIND OF MINDSET; THEIR CHOICES ARE NOT GUIDED BY REASON BUT BY SOME ARCHAIC DOCTRINES AND ETHNO-RELIGIOUS CONSIDERATION. WE NEED A NEW CONSTRUCTION THAN WE NEED GENERAL ELECTION. LET US REVERT TO THE STRUCTURE UNDER MACPHERSON CONSTITUTION OF 1951
Re: Train Attack: I Am Still Supporting Buhari - Hassan Usman, Freed Victim by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
I had posted this same story since around 2 in the afternoon but it wasn’t moved to FP. Infact mine was more elaborate than this. Fvck the stupid mods on this forum angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Hails Peter Obi And Labour Party For Deepening Nigeria's Democracy / See Pics Of South Africa's BRT Bus Stops And Roads In Joburg / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.