Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. (2099 Views)

Deep Down, Most Ladies Love Being Mistreated (Popular Opinion) / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / A Daughter Story About A Wayward Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by Stephen2324(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Deep down your sugar daddy prays not to have a wayward daughter like you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by drmuchin: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Stephen2324:

ubunja
dey haff kuku kee me grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nigerian ladies left the group chat…

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by judatech: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Same reason guys don't marry gals they drink and smoke with

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by Trustedapparel(m): 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Women Don japa for this post

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by Demigod22: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Comrade, you will be causing vawulence everywhere you go.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by Bluezy13(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by virginprincess(f): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2022
He prays not to have a wayward daughter yet he is busy destroying other people daughters undecided,trust me,karma is a bit*h,what you sow you reap.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2022
virginprincess:
He prays not to have a wayward daughter yet he is busy destroying other people daughters undecided,trust me,karma is a bit*h,what you sow you reap.
He didnt make that choice for her. U females should always own up to ur shiit..

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by PerfectStranger(m): 12:16am On Aug 07, 2022
virginprincess:
How is he destroying other people’s daughter? Like he forced her? Always blaming men for y’all waywardness. Y’all own tf up undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by ubunja(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2022
Lol title of thread will make a nice title for a novel. it's so true.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by VenumX: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Stephen2324:

The prayer of a pedophile adulterer can never be answered.

Defile a girl and birth a wh0r£.

4 Likes

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by FalseProphet1(m): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2022
virginprincess:
She choose to become a whóre, the sugar daddy is only patronizing her because she made herself available. So blame her not the man.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by LogicBomb8: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2022
ubunja:
Lol title of thread will make a nice title for a novel. it's so true.
fact bro,.fact

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by Blunttruth: 12:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Stephen2324:

Prays grin, you mean wishes. Unfortunately he will have, that's how life is.

1 Like

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:

She choose to become a whóre, the sugar daddy is only patronizing her because she made herself available. So blame her not the man.
i wonder why the blame is always on men. if men spoil women who spoil men?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 07, 2022
PerfectStranger:

How is he destroying other people’s daughter? Like he forced her? Always blaming men for y’all waywardness. Y’all own tf up undecided
i wonder why they think like that always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by ubunja(m): 2:21am On Aug 07, 2022
virginprincess:
so you yourself you'll date a sugardaddy and allow him to destroy you while hoping karma will punish him?LMFAO,, karma respects people's decisions.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:58am On Aug 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Waywardness is a decision. However, discipline and good home training will keep a loved one from been wayward.
If you are wayward ask yourself why are you warward? Is it to to allow yourself to be destroyed by men or something else is behind it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by lyndaway(f): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Nothing but the truth but my gender no go hear word walahi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by AndroidAI(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2022
Stephen2324:

The same way the girl thanks her God that her father isn't like her sugar daddy undecided
Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by tiswell(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2022
AndroidAI:

The same way the girl thanks her God that her father isn't like her sugar daddy undecided
read what you just posted and see if there is any sense innit

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by AfroKnight: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2022
virginprincess:

How is he destroying anyone? He is paying for services rendered, period.

If anyone is destroying anything, it’s the lady that’s destroying her chances of having a marriage without scandalous secrets.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by Karlifate: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Stephen2324:

cheesy

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by Karlifate: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2022
AndroidAI:

The same sugar daddy that gives her money & good life

You must be related to Mr Bean.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by jeromestarks: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2022
Nobody wants a matured daughter who is not married and not a virgin.
Nobody wants a daughter who is not married at 23.
No parent want a daughter who has slept with more than one man.
Your parents may not speak out but deep down in their hearts, you're a shame.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by skywalker240(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2022
True and these biatches don't believe that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by diogo23: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Karma from where? He won't born again because his old than your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by tosaino95(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Destroying what, are the stupid LovePeddler not collecting money for the nonsense they are doing.
Girl y'all always want to be see as victim of your cause.
MANIPULATORS cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by diogo23: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2022
VenumX:

The prayer of a pedophile adulterer can never be answered.

Defile a girl and birth a wh0r£.
Hahahaha you can't responsibility for your actions keep on blaming men and believe karma work in everything, karma doesn't like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by diogo23: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2022
tiswell:
read what you just posted and see if there is any sense innit
Hahahaha A girl that's destroying herself will have time to wish the man is not her father
Re: Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. by blueheart(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2022
Stephen2324:

Words on marble!

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Ur Opinion What Happens After Death? / 50 Bluepilled Lies Men Were Told As Children (speedy's musings) / Need Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.